Aus/pol/ - Only 2 Sleeps until Election day edition

Go here to see if your polling place is having a sausage sizzle: democracysausage.org/

If you are a very lucky boy then there might be a cake sale too.

Have you voted early? Who did you vote for?

If the answer wasn't One Nation in the Senate then you have made a serious error.

Youngsters should watch this video for a bit of background on Pauline Hanson and the One Nation movement in the 90s. Just check out the protestors! This same shit has been happening for 20 years:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0fyYKiT2Z8

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voting Labor to save this nation

More like to dissolve it friend.

İs aus labour as based as nz labour?

No

Better

Your election doesn't matter you are still just a colony of Britain and you are still ruled by the British monarchy

This is the redpill Australia

This isn't a redpill, it's shitposting and you're terrible at it.

Go get shot by a nigger, wetback.

this

You burgers can never be made to understand that republicanism is a leftist hobby horse. It is a front of the cultural marxist war on national identity.

Only leftists and fags support ditching Her Majesty.

Fuck off.

Strewth I must have started the thread too early.

Only NEET Labor voters are posting at this hour.

I JUST GOT HOME FROM WELDING LAD
VOTE ONE NATION TO SAVE THE NATION

Just got home from work, can see every labor voter doesn't have that issue ;)

LDP all the way lads, based David will get our guns back.

Finally a real Aussie not afraid of a hard day's yakka.

You are probably NEET because you are here. I am a student and the Libs don't give a fuck about me even though they claim to be all about jobs and growth. Where is the growth and jobs going to come from without students graduating into the work force?

You better not be one of those retarded cunts that virtue signal by saying you are voting for Liberal on social media and are doing it here amongst literal anonymous strangers. Your memes will ultimately cost you your future and what's left of your life, you meme spouting faggot.

I know its hard to swallow but your whole democracy is a sham set up by the British elites to keep you happy

No matter what happens in your election you will still be ruled by the British Monarchy

>based David
He has been in the news for throwing a tantrum over The Chaser targeting him with one of their gay stunts.

Oh looks like I was right; you are a literal meme spouting sperglord.

Oh well, this is why democracy is a bad idea, people like you should not have a vote.

>Only leftists and fags support ditching Her Majesty.

As long as you admit that Australia is still a British colony

G O L I B E R A L

daily reminder that every auspol thread gets rammed by greens/labor faggots for the first few dozens of posts before proper discussion begins

I know you're american and I don't expect you to know anything let alone anything outside of america but we are a sovereign nation, having a monarch doesn't effect the way our sovereignty works.

why there fuck are you here you fat fuck, i can hear a nigger upstairs raping your wife

We are a self-governing British colony. And happy to be so.

>implying she's being raped

*proper memeing begins

Be my guest, go vote Liberal in an attempt to win internet meme points with your anonymous buddies but don't cry when the shit really hits the fan and you are begging on the street for food scraps.

>sovereign nation

>ruled by a foreign monarchy

pick one and only one you cant have both

>ruled
>no idea how sovereignty works

your shitposting is futile, i can do this all day, pedro.

Going to be voting for this sheila

ALA for kebab removal

>in b4 zionist shill

This was Hitler's first solution to the Jew problem. Send all the kikes to Israel.

Do us a favour

kek, look at this melbournite

yeah, sure, i'll go vote for a bunch of globalist neoliberals, that's sure to help me, a poor student, right?

fuck you, cunt. "if you don't like labour your must be liberal, burn the witch!" people like you are the worst.

>you cant have both
But we do m8, we do.

Good man.

The British Monarchy has no political power in British Commonwealth constitutional monarchy.

Greens = baby's first political party. If you're +24 and vote for them, you're a failure.

thanks buddy.
i got at least another guy who won't vote lib or 1N.

He may be yet young, chap. This might even be his first election.

He may not even realise that both major parties are not much more than globalist neoliberals with different window dressing.

Kek, I hid when they did the roll so I don't get a fine for not voting.
Fucking rekt the system ey cunts?

>WHO HERE REAL LIBERAL HOURS?

>HIT THAT MUTHA FUCKEN CONTRIBUTE BUTTON

Will Anna's late use of meme magic save this election for the Libs?

I used to be more enthusiastic and registered to vote and now I regret it because I can't work out how to get off the fucking thing now that I'm on it.

Like my meme page cunts

fb.com / paulinehansonsonenationememes

I'm flying to Chicago on Saturday to dodge the election. I'm using a sleeping bag and sleeping on the streets, wish me luck

Voting Shooters, Fishers and Farmers.
Vote goes to Nationals if they don't get in, so it's a win win.

I was thinking about voting for One Nation but I'm uncertain.

Take a holiday next vote period, ask to be unenrolled to avoid the fine.
Then just hide in the bush for a few weeks before election day to avoid the headcount.

voted for Lord Turnbull and voted to have the senate filled with One Nation fellas the steer the glorious Turnbullreich in the right direction

Those cunts meme about as well as they run the country.

Daily reminder if you're in your late teens or early twenties and NOT a tradie you should be put to the sword

>just hide in the bush
My gf shaves m8.

Its not rocket science Australia doesn't even have its own flag there is a reason why the union jack is still part of your flag and thats because you are still a British colony

A Colony cannot be sovereign

You've worn out your welcome Scooter.

Do you really believe that?

I'm predicting Libs will win but only just and Turnbull will probably get ousted by some other cunt who is actually a conservative halfway through the term. Hopefully Barnaby Joyce, not that I like the libs but it would be funny

I've seen these cunt walking down collins street a few times, wearing his hat erry time.

fucken based.

Then hide in the fat folds in your case user.
Not all of us have such big gfs.

Tell me about Australian politics.

>Turnbull will probably get ousted
I agree there is going ot be tension and drama between the factions.

But could they really do ANOTHER coup?

I reckon if Turnbull wins this election in his own right he should be okay unless his egomania gets the better of him and he starts being high-handed and doing lefty shit and rubbing it in everyone's faces.

im gonna get my name marked off, throw my ballot in the bin and grab myself a sausage sizzle

kek

you know what breaks my heart? the hardcore older generation of labor supporters.

my father is a prime example, working for the unions, working state labor, one of the youngest staffers for NSW Labor, etc, etc. i know he eventually quit because of scum like Obeid doing shifty shit, but he still hangs on to his "anyone but liberals" mentality because he spent 20+ years of his life fighting the Lib/Nat anti-union bullshit they pushed up to the end of the Howard era.

now they've got the same old neoliberal-controlled Coalition being opposed only by a Labor party that's a sick parody of what it's supposed to stand for.
>90% identical policy to Liberals
>infested with newspeak, SJWs, populists and immigrant lovers
>has to bend to the will of the fucking Greens in some areas
>completely at the behest of corrupt unions

both parties are woefully incompetent, in not in their ability to govern, then definitely in their ability to lead and show initiative to the public

i never thought in my fucking life i would even consider voting for Hanson, but i think a radical injection of the right wing should be enough to shock our useless pollies into responsible immigration policy. even fucking Bob Carr has said immigration will be the end of us.

Hey cuck enjoy no job market place after you graduate.

Who /voting more than once/ here?

fuck off ya cunt sausages for patriots only

If you see Bob Katter in real life, do not approach him, do not wave, do not call out to him.

Look him in the eyes, give him a solid nod and he will nod back.

Such is our way.

we will always need lawyers

Who here /comfy/ at Coalition vs Labor polling?

Ignore this shill.

>i never thought in my fucking life i would even consider voting for Hanson

glad I'm not alone

Liberal, Lib Dem, or Family First.

> we will always need lawyers, goyim
[ rubs hands ]

Word on the street is that Coalition have a narrow but comfortable victory in the bag.

Labor has basically given up trying to win.

LDP, obviously.

Yeah bit early mate

we will though. turnshit might be a lawyer but he's a merchant first and foremost. he could have been a good leader like Howard but he's too much of a kike businessman.

post your reaction when you see seppo's in our australia
>mfw see uni-student brother studying music with his gook girlfriend

I voted yesterday, I made my decision based upon who would secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Steve Burgess got my no 1 vote.

Post your face when shorten has shat the bed

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll

I voted national and idek if it's a good choice.

Labor isn't going to graduate for you

It's a terrible choice.
You should have voted SFFP or LDP.

I loved him as host of Wheel of Fortune.

Voting Liberal because I am a from a wealthy family in the eastern suburbs, fuck you Labor plebs.

Farmers union iced or its nothing amirite?

Yeah shorten has fucked up big time i reckon. Stupid cunt talked too much about social justice to appeal to anyone over the age of 30.

OMG You're right, we could totally trade the queen for a gay communist nigger and be just like you!

Nice border fuckwit

what are you studying
probably gender studies, you limp wristed fairy cunt

Hopefully that will be a lesson Labor takes from its defeat.

They need to be more centrist and leave the SJW shit to the Greens.

>But could they really do ANOTHER coup?
I heard the same thing about gillard

Well, guess our internet's gonna remain fucked for the next few decades
This node business is not gonna be easy to undo, especially once the libs sell NBN Co off

t. parasite

law

>Labor learning from its mistakes

Sorry for ruining the mood but i just dont see the point of these Australian election threads

Any major policy change involving Australia will be decided by Britain, Your election is literally just for show so whats the point?

Says the cunt who probably needs to go to centrelink.

You fellas have elections? Who is expected to win and what are the major parties? (relate them to American parties so I understand)

>fake elections

I've already got my FTTP NBN 100/40 am in hog heaven. Like piggu in shittu.

law