OK user, my mistake. I'll be on my way

OK user, my mistake. I'll be on my way.

Just one more thing...

... did you put it in her motherfucking pooper?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU GLASS-EYED CRETIN! I'M DEFINITELY NOT THE MURDERER, EVEN IF YOU SUSPECTED ME FROM THE MOMENT YOU SET EYES ON ME!!

Awww shit, Columbo thread

im scared to watch the later seasons. R they still comfy?

Whats the best "unsovable" case he solved?

Last Salute for the Commodore

which episode was the one where the culprit was almost getting away and Columbo dropped his usual act and went full serious

HFS i literally just picked a random episode !

Probably the one with a photographer
Or the one with Johnny Cash

That episode was surreal

I always wanted to see an episode where one of the guys he put in San Quentin back i the 70's gets out after serving their time.and comes after him. Maybe they get out or good behavior but have been secretly plotting their revenge for 25 years.

So they kill someone and frame Columbo for the crime and he has to prove not only he didn't do it buy the killer did do it.

One of my favorite episodes was the one with Leonard Nimoy. Close tot the end he slams his fist on Nimoy's desk and yells at him that he thinks he did it and he is going to prove it.

The one with the gym owner and the one with Spock as the heart Surgeon.

Columbo felt really sorry for the country music singer.

What would be the current day new piece of technology that a murderer uses to fake an alibi or what surprisingly ends up proving that the murderer did it?

I couldn't have been across town killing the basketball coach. I was clearly in my office sending this fax to the university president.

But according to this owners manual you can program this fax machine to transmit a fax up to a year in advance.

Officer take her away and book her.

Would watch

>Ma'am, if you wouldn't mind. I can't quite get my head round these... maymays, do ya call them?
>Memes, Inspector.
>Oh yeah memes, that's what I meant. You see Mrs Columbo, she just loves ta shitpost ya know, she's sitting up with the lark posting these things but I can't make head or tail of them. The guys down at the precinct are always making fun of me for it.
>Well Inspector if I wasn't late for my tennis lesson we could discuss it more but I'm afraid I know little of the art, my late husband though, he was the man to ask about memes.
>Oh that's okay Ma'am, that's okay, don't worry about it. Just ah... just one more thing
>Yes Inspector?
>It's this folder on your desktop, some of these little frog pictures, the ones where he looks angry and sad, they were downloaded in the 24 hours, but your husband was dead by then. It er, it doesn't add up.

Imagine an episode where William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy were on the same cell block in prison and team up to plot their revenge. When they get out they set their decades old diabolical plan into action but get outsmarted yet again and sent back to the gray bar motel forever this time.

Which Shatner, he was on the show twice.

> infiltrate cops, rename 'columbambinmoehq', pretend to be a booger come to life, hunt down the one who raped your greatgrandmother, helena blavatsky, foundress of theologysofie... .
Nice try, misspilars, nice try. #niggermidgetpegasusfacts

yes, but the last few episodes are shit

I only remember the one where he was a TV detective. What was the other one?

God damn it Columbo,you were on your way out!

How comfy is Columbo? Should I start watching?

9/10 comfy user

top comfy.

Some kind of a radio host, iirc. He kills a guy while talking to him on a car phone, so it looks like he was at his house at the time of the murder

I don't know how I feel about immediately recognizing this picture as the episode being watched by Rob Schneider's character in Big Daddy.

It's off the fucking scale man.

If you want the answer to that, just watch any episode of Detective Conan within the last couple of years.

I think this guy is the same murderer from the cruiseship episode, right?
That one was pretty great aswell.

>yea my late husband made a script that's still scraping the internet for rare pepes. It's all that I have left of him.

Most comfy show there is, I love it.

VCR

> totally watched that game, occifer

What the fuck was with Columbo this episode? kek

>Detective Conan
>oh a gumshoe show I've never fucking heard of!!
>google
>it's anime by a diff title

One of the episodes they made in the 80s had the widow of a man he jailed trying to poison Columbo and Mrs. Columbo.

Yeah its anime but its the only anime in existence that's worth watching.

someone webm the scene where they get in a car

That's what they say about all anime.

>disregarding a comfy whodunit show just because its a nip cartoon

its worth a watch shitter

True, but this one is just a nice murder mystery show.
No faggy power levels, no over the top ridiculousness (outside of the movies at least), inventive murders.
Detective Conan ranks right up there with Columbo and Murder, She Wrote for me.

Dont know how to webm.

>episode with leonard nimroy as the surgeon
>columbo actually gets angry
man that episode is fucking great

And that episode was shit.

Columbo 5x06 Last Salute To Themodore

weird that my copy has this name.

First guy to pop up when you google "columbo vilain".

That magician episode was great.

Seriously

is this admissible in court?

I like the one where Columbo follows a lead only to find Mrs. Colombo spread eagle, blowing the killers at gunpoint. "Columbo gets Cucked" i think its called.

Who the fuck directed this thing, Ron Jeremy?

It's been a long time since I last saw an episode and I haven't seen them all, but I loved the one with that guy setting up a ridiculous plan involving an umbrella in the fireplace and a dictionary falling on the ground to make it look like the murder would be committed while he was downstairs with everyone else. He had also set up a way to make the door on the other side of the room shut and stay closed when the others would enter, it was ridiculous.

Anyone know what episode it was? And what did you think of it?