Leddit, the movie

>leddit, the movie.

What are some essential upboat movies I should avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2003/05/23/fax-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=PBcLvJdrbro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>office burns down
>suddenly a 6 figure theft is completely forgotten about and ignored

It's not like any evidence that would be able to trace them to the theft survived.

great movie, awful poster

Office space was a classic before Reddit even existed

That movie had a really shitty second half, and Aniston's character was wholly pointless.

OP is just afraid to laugh, it's common problem among nowadays teens.

Its poor bait
Take anything thats popular because its actually good, call it reddit.

Apparently, Mike Judge was forced to do the ending we know (Peter gets a construction job with his neighbour and enjoys it a whole lot better than his white collar job; office burns down and stapler guy gets rich but still complains in paradise) by Fox/MTV and fucking hated it and came away bitter from the experience.

He apparently had written and maybe filmed his preferred ending but as I said, was forced to change it. Does anybody know what that original ending was supposed to be? I've looked but never been able to find out.

It seems like a fitting end to the movie honestly
Ive never even heard the ending got changed. Thats intriguing

ew.com/article/2003/05/23/fax-life/
>And he hated his ending. ”Coming out of the last test screening I had an epiphany of what the ending should be,” he remembers. ”A complete rewrite of the third act. You could feel how it should have ended. So that was kind of a bummer.”

No idea. Maybe Peter goes postal?

that's not how business works

What makes Office Space Leddit: The Movie?

Also, the answer is Scott Pilgrim.

John Wick

but why?

pretty redpill movie for the 90s tbhh

For starters half a dozen leddit-identity memes came from this movie;

"Yeah if you could do that it'd be grreeaaatt"
"What is it that you do here?"
"I was told there would be "
Etc etc

>Confirmed for not being gainfully employed or working in an office environment.

That shit is still incredibly accurate to the corporate and IT world.

MFW I actually had to fill out a survey saying what it is I actually did at my company.

>"Yeah if you could do that it'd be grreeaaatt"
>"What is it that you do here?"
but this shit actually happens in a real office environment.

All those memes precede Leddit by six years.

I'm aware that especially in ceratin big corporations, the way they go about that can feel dehumanizing to the employees, but did you give a brief job description and they said 'okay' and let you get on with your job?

No, I and the entire company had to fill out a survey detailing what percentage of our day we spent doing things such as "innovating", going to meetings, interacting with clients etc. Shit took at least an hour, at the end of which they eliminated a few positions and reorganized a bunch of departments.

>"Yeah if you could do that it'd be grreeaaatt"

Also, I think that goes back to the Mike Judge Milton cartoons on SNL that preceded Office Space.

The Thing
Apocalypse Now
Hacksaw Ridge
Apocalypto
The VVitch
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Sounds like Google...and every other Fortune 500. Last question, what you think about that scene in American Beauty where Spacey blackmailed the dude out of his job? Every company lackey's unrealistic fantasy?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBcLvJdrbro

I guess I should go watch Hacksaw Ridge.

Fuck you OP I hope they take your stapler.

Well let's fucking ask him, he use any social media or anything?

Hmm,

>Judge also hated the poster that the studio created for Office Space (which portrayed an office worker completely covered in Post-it notes). He said, "People were like, 'What is this? A big bird? A mummy? A beekeeper?' And the tagline 'Work Sucks'? It looked like an Office Depot ad. I just hated it. I hated the trailers, too and the TV ads especially"

By what criteria are any of those "Leddit: The Movie"?

I can't think of two movies that are more praised on Sup Forums than The Thing and GBU

What is this obsession with reddit on Sup Forums?
And desu if you hate a movie just because someone you dislike enjoys it then you are the one with the problem, not them, coz i bet you "leddit" isnt even going to think once about you and your protest, while you get to miss out on a great movie coz youre too busy with your head up your own ass

>console war tier faggotry
Stop being a faggot user.

Someone on a website I don't like likes a movie. Therefore I must hate it. Them's the rules.

back to Sup Forumseddit

k

Upboated gentle sire