Sports Betting Degenerates' Containment Thread

What's the most you ever lost in one day? I think I might be done with gambling for a while lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZJSpVb6uFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf are you betting on retard. Bet on real sports like a regular human being you scum.

betting on computer games. filthy casual

Do you think the players would be upset if they knew I make more money betting on them, than they do playing?

>I gamble on esports

>betting anything beyond -300

fucking retard
lrn 2 risk reward

Yes, and I make more money than you

What happened to /bet/?

they grew up

I'm a leaf and I kekked at this post. Was not expecting that, kek.

once you hit a critical mass of tripfags they will take their circlejerk to a discord or some other shit.

they were a bunch of oversensitive british manchildren who couldn't handle north american banter. they also hate money. so they left to a discord channel where they could keep canadians out.

Apparently, there aren't enough north american gamblers on Sup Forums to keep a /bet/ thread alive for more than 12 hours.

I play low stakes mostly. I also learned a valuable lesson... Don't bet on sports you don't know anything about.

I lose like 75% of my bets. Should I just start going against whatever my gut tells me?

>Betting on esports
>Betting large sums of money of esports

How exactly did you think this was going to go?

On what sport do you bet mostly?

I won $20 on a trifecta once lads

I just got into it. Lost picking the the Dodgers tonight but won a 3 game parlay:
>NHL Flames to cover
>NBA Raptors money line
>NBA Warriors money line

Also make some good money betting on a European dart tournament of which I know nothing about. Is it really as easy as just going with Vegas odds every time? In my 3 days of gambling Vegas wins every fucking time. That parlay I won was with Vegas odds and they were super close yet still right.

College football

Reminds me of this ťbh
youtu.be/RZJSpVb6uFg

ive lost too much so I stopped.

however

swansea DC is a mainstream special

>Adelaide United vs Melbourne City
>Adelaide to score in 2nd Half

Lump on lads, easy money

Stop betting and start bonus trading you fucking noobs

Melboune just got red card.
Hope you all got on to double yo cash

>betting on 'sports' where young kids play and are prone to choking under pressure or doing dumb shit
hence why college and "esports" are pointless to bet on unless you have a really good spread or get lucky

11 Shots off target, where's the accuracy gone boys?

i'm shocked that Sup Forums isn't banned in china

You'll be broke in no time
Like $16000 on baseball some day in summer 2015 but I'm a net positive gambler
Feels good man living the dream

So many more games with a lot of loose lines. I win all my money on College Football and Hockey. Then piss it away betting on soccer

I lost 6000 SEK (€620) betting on Vancovuer to beat Edmonton (NHL) 4 years ago.

Nowadays I rarely place regular bets, but rather only by using free bets from different companies. Got about 11000 SEK (€1130) worth of free bets since June. I'm up 6483 SEK (€670) from these bets.
Sure, small amounts and not much profit, but I never have to worry about pissing away my money.

I also do alot of bonustrading, usually profit 1000-3000 SEK a month (€100-300) from doing it.

>west ham were listed as underdogs against palace 2 days ago

Anyone who bet on McGregor shouldn't be allowed in any betting threads. Mayweather to win was free money.

i had 1000 on mcgregor, and 500 on mayweather decision. am i still allowed?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

JUST
U
S
T

What odds were you getting on those bets?

i got mcregor at 5.00 and mayweather decision at 3.5

McGregor at 5 is a bad bet. He has to win that fight at least 20% of the time for it to be profitable. I suppose you get a pass though because a Mayweather decision would have still yielded a profit.

You're the same user that kept tipping The Dire to win right? What happened to you m8? You used to be dead on all the time.

>You'll be broke in no time

But first, who you like: Penn State or Ohio?

Haha, I'm just shit posting. Those losses are nothing compared to my wins

what site

Ohio State without a doubt. At home coming off a bye. Also on how last years game ended. I grabbed -6 earlier in the week