Why do you give a fuck about nationality?

Why do you give a fuck about nationality?

Your country is not special. It means nothing. It is one of millions of states set up by humans over millenia. It could easily be replaced by a complely different nation next year. Why do you feel any obligation whatsoever towards it?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the only things that are important are God, Family and country, in that order.

and if you try to place anything ahead of those, you are a sociopath and an autist

Fuck your god. My god wants me to put my family and my country first.

Wow... Now that you put it like that... I am now a #stainlessstealnavysealforisreal

Because I believe in social responsibility since there are many services a community provides that I can not fulfill, and a nation state is the most effective means of retaining public sovereignty.

but user, God doesn't exist and as I said, your country is a meaningless construct

That isn't a nationalist argument. Nationalism implies dedication to one, particular state

AUTISM.

STARRING OP.

It's a matter of proximity. I care about those who interact with on a daily basis. My circle of friends can be said to be a nation, and I'm loyal to them as opposed to another circle of friends.

Because without it, our children will die.

really makes me think.. better all morph into one global nation and surrender our boissies to the migrant bbc.

cuck

Because the nation is the foundation of civilization. Nations come and go yes but it is our civic duty to preserve our society

If that is too much for you to get your head around I invite you to fuck off to Africa where borders are a bit less important. Be sure to post pics of you getting raped to death

I don't want my family being raped and murdered by shitskins

>Hurr durr u racist

You fucking bet I went to a supposedly amazing school only to find it was 99% niggers and the millions of dollars they threw at them to build shit like a fucking lunar landing simulator didn't do shit. They still all were dumb as fuck and didn't care about anything but stealing shit from me. Shitskins that ignore their races shortcomings all deserve to fucking die

>My circle of friends can be said to be a nation
Horrible analogy, but I see your point

But again - your nation is a construct. The United States does not actually exist. There is a piece of paper that says it does and a group of people that mett up and say it does, but it doesn't. Simple as that. Life could go on and your friends could be perfectly happy if that all just dissappeared. People could literally live thier lives exactly the same. Okay, I lied, not exactly the same. But a nation only serves us as much as we think it does. It only has signifigance to people because they think it has it on it's own. A change in the mode of thinking, and the nation may not exist

Nations are an idea in Africa. That's why you get murdered for going in the wrong place

I don't.

I don't care about the government and it would make no difference to me if we had some other workable arrangement headquartered somewhere else.

I care about some people in other countries a lot more than some people in my own.

Patriotism is for retards in the internet age.

A nation separates a group of ideals and values from another. it protects those within from the desires of those outside. Lets get to the point though. The people who really want to get rid of nations are the ones who want to exploit the people. In an ever shrinking job market, unlimited labor and zero responsibility is a despots wet dream. Theres a lot more to it but thats the very basics of it. Now kindly die in a fire for making me type this shit out

Said country gives poisibiletys and safty.

Country cares for me. I care for my country.

>separates a group of ideals and values from another
Then why so much infighting inside a nation?

>But again - your nation is a construct.
So is the title of friend, just because something's derived from a concept doesn't mean it has no relevant application in reality. They exist for the sake of convenience, especially if we were to formulate a responsive government body, which is why Brexit happened in the first place. People's demands are funneled into the matrix of government and it responds thusly in order to mediate the pressure. Having such power centralize away from the people it effects dilutes the response time and effectiveness. That's why it's better to have tight-nit, self-governing communities as opposed to a top-down model superstate dictating the whims of people it no longer represents.

OP, I 100% agree with you. I am a globalist too. These people need to understand that in the grand scheme of things they are just a number, and must not value their lives over another.

>They exist for the sake of convenience
Exactly. It is possible to do without them

> it's better to have tight-nit, self-governing communities as opposed to a top-down model superstate dictating the whims of people it no longer represents.
I do not believe that would be large enough to qualify as a nation. However, that is simply an argument over semantics. I agree with you on the point of decentralization.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation

thats why nations eventually dissolve. cohesion must be kept tight to prevent corruption of ideas from within. not exactly the best example but china has done a great job of this for a very long time. India and Russia as well. Even if the US dissolved, its likely that groups would band together and form multiple nations on the continent. They're born from a desire to protect a set of values and ideas and they die when they're lost or outnumbered, but they will continue to rise so long as people have values they're willing to fight and die for

And those nations inevitably crumble. This may seem a nice system to you, but I seek something that is longer lasting and far more stable

It appears we must agree to disagree

>Get killed for going in the wrong place
So stay in the right place? it isn't hard

Also I love how calling something a "construct" invalidates it these days. Because human society built something means it is worth nothing?

"Gender is a social construct therefore it does not matter" "Nations are a social construct therefore remove borders" You know what else is a construct? Age. Therefore it means nothing and you are free to fuck a baby

>It is possible to do without them.
Not necessarily. It depends on the scale of what you're trying to accomplish, which is why I love representative democracy more as I grow older. It's self-similar throughout the nation, from local to federal, and it's a lot easier to undertake massive construction products like interstate highway systems that ultimately boost the prosperity for everyone. Lone wolves simply don't have the resources to pull this off on their own.

It is human nature. I can appreciate the desire for something permanent, I really do, but we all have to realize that nothing in this universe lasts forever. We can keep things going for a while but eventually entropy will win out.

Nations will rise and fall. Species will be born and go extinct. This is our reality

>So stay in the right place? it isn't hard
It vertainly is when all these groups are fighting over control over each others sapce

>"Gender is a social construct therefore it does not matter" "Nations are a social construct therefore remove borders" You know what else is a construct? Age. Therefore it means nothing and you are free to fuck a baby
Glad to see your becoming red-pilled. I never said it felt good, or right. It simply is.

I'm sorry. Your points are confucing me. Can you explain your argument in a simple logical manner?

I seek nothing permenant, only longer lasting, to better ensure my own survival

that will never happen. even if you managed to get everyone to have the same culture all at once and built a global government, they would eventually form separate groups again. This is because people are a mish mash of genetics, environment, and random circumstance. Globalists are in denial of the severity of nature and overestimate humanities powers of manipulation.

Well you say it's possible to do without them.
Do what without them?
You can do without a toilet, but I don't want to spend my life learning how to design a toilet, or make my own toilet paper. Machines do that for me, built by other people for the good of the community or nation.

>even if you managed to get everyone to have the same culture all at once and built a global government
I don't seem to recall advocating that

A toilet is a material thing (as much as I regard what I see as real and material), but a nation is not. You may do exactly what you do everyday. Produce, consume, and rest.

>Fighting over space
That is war, humans are inherently evil and war is inevitable. If you cannot stomach that try to turn yourself into a fish or something.

To ensure ones own survival one must stick with others. Be that a family, clan, tribe, or nation state. By casting off the nation you are part of the out group and therefore vulnerable to other groups that would do you harm or take advantage of you.

Also define "longer lasting" for me. You claim to be after your own self preservation yet are advocating against the long standing institution which has provided you with a safe place to live

There's a difference between a country and a nation. America isn't a real nation. It's a conglomerate of nations. I'm a Dixie nationalist and currently my nation is being replaced by a different nation. I resent it deeply.

>humans are inherently evil and war is inevitable
[evidence]

>Also define "longer lasting" for me
You said all nations eventually crumble. I wish for something that lasts longer than an avergae nation would.

This is an excellent example of why nationalism is idiotic. Any patriotism anyone has cannot be any better or worse than anyone elses. It's an entirely subjective idea.

wow really makes u think

Sorry, I have to leave

>This is an excellent example of why nationalism is idiotic. Any patriotism anyone has cannot be any better or worse than anyone elses. It's an entirely subjective idea.
It's not about being better or worse. It's about having a common bond of blood and soil.

>Evidence
All of human history. We are proven to be selfish and violent creatures. If people were truly altruistic at their core Communism wouldn't be such a shit show

>Lasts longer than an average nation
How about a nation in which you work to preserve, maybe the nation you live in? Kennedy said it best "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

Nations will only last as long as people believe in them and are active in its upkeep. Once they fail this the nation is doomed to shatter and in its place new nations will rise up and invariably lead to more conflict. To band together to form these states is to be human, calling it a social construct or not real will not invalidate it or stop it from happening

> Everyone is anonymous.
> One government for every individual.
> One currency for every government.
> One country for every currency.
> No geopolitical borders.

Sounds like one huge depressing convoluted mess of unproductive madness.

But please, go on about how you aren't a globalist.

Unique flowering of English common law tradition. Name me one other country that has the same conception of negative rights. Know what those are, you fucking communist?

because I decided it was important.

But I wouldn't be able to visit another state with ease because the formation of a highway system required a collaboration between massive regulatory bodies managing resources.

See we got this place called "the United States of America". We got 50 political states but maybe our founding fathers were implying that the states within the country actually represent states of mind. Then we dissolve inner political conflict and "globalize" the nation within the countries geopolitical borders.

We template this form government and sell it to other countries so we avoid globalism, but we benefit from a unified society.

Please kill yourself if you have such a toxic view of your own goddamn species.

>says the american

>millions

There arnt even 200