Films women will never understand meme

>films women will never understand meme

If you think about it it's not far from the truth. Psychologically we are different based on gender, and the relation we can grasp with war and male morals/roles make us see films like this in different light. For example if a women call a film like this "too violent" or "unnecesarily violent" it's because she literally can't imagine herself in that situation.

There are women in the military much more brave than you fucko, get over yourself. Fuck you. You make me sick Sup Forums.

>not all x is like that
>this exception absolutely invalidates any patterns that the rest of the sample follows

What made you so triggered? It's not about me or you, it's about gender based psychology that you can't deny.

Is this weak bait or stupidity?

I am sure women can understand a movie about being self-centered and not compromising your vies even if it puts other people in danger and being a weight to other people.

maed u respon

>women will never understand what its like to fight in war
>I do though from watching movies on my computer in my mums spare bedroom

I'm happy if weak baitposting makes you happy. Good for you user.

I'm not from the US but isn't all the patriotism always about your constitutional rights?

I love the tipical passive-agressive limited Sup Forums mentality. Yes they may understand the concept but not fully understand it because the roles they had at the time of war was equalliy stressful but in a different form.

Waiting for someone for months without 0 information about his well being while (when there is a chance he most likely die there alone) being a parent alone is something I can understand on basic level but will never understand from a womens perspective and emotional level. You are primitive and don't understand the basic concept of the topic.

>That moment at the end when they cut to the interview with his captain and a tear immediately rolls down his cheek as he talks about Desmond

Thanks for the intelligent discussion.

Please don't ruin a meme I like by literally posting one of the most feminized and romanticized "war" movies ever released.

this movie is made for homosexuals and women

There are pretty violent scenes which made Sup Forums make fun of the movie.

This is not for women or homosexuals wtf. Do you not know based Mel at all

>violent

you mean cartoonish, did Tex Avery ghost direct this movie?

>I've only seen the torso webm and not the rest of the film

>real, actual war
>women

>people getting blown to pieces is not enough violence to get the meassage trough

Should they up the violence volume by 10 fold so you could understand the horror of war as well?

>I rather post memes and frogs then have a normal discussion

You are the cancer of Sup Forums.

OKAY YOU GOT YOUR (YOU)'S FROM ME NOW FUCK OFF CTR SHILL NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT FUCK RACE WAR NOW

>this thread

Saw this with my aunt and she loved it. The war scenes did their job to her. she couldn't look most of the times, but kept watching because she wanted to see what would happen to Desmond
she's also an adventist

wtf i hate nips now

The new generation found Sup Forums, incapable of proper communication they post shit and won't contribute to anything. I don't know why it's good for them but just let them be. May they one day grow up like the rest of us.

Femanon here. I have 45 confirmed kills in the line of duty. Stay mad you misogynist fucko, women can do everything men can and better. We should cage you animals up and farm you for sperm, filling our wombs is all you are good for.

misogynists btfo

>muh horror of war

If it's presented in a childish fashion it loses all effect, but keep sucking Mel's big clitty though

the meme is called "will never understand" genius