So... its just me... or Trump JUST FUCKING WON THE PRESIDENCY?!

So... its just me... or Trump JUST FUCKING WON THE PRESIDENCY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OKIE DOKE

Yup.

How did he win it?

Got a link to his most recent blunder? I missed this one, I saw him become a stuttering mess before but what's happened now?

lol

Obama sucks and he knows it. He envy the popularity of Trump.

North American Caucus.

Obama is so self righteous it is sickening

got any sauce?

NAFTA 2: electric boogaloo

>Obama a sperging autist at caucus trying to talk shit
>Lynch meeting with bill on her plane
>hillary trying to blow off benghazi while charges creep in closer
>bombing in Turkey is one more attack thanks to obama & hillary's shit foreign policy
shillary's done
Can't stump the Trump

arrogant cunt

will go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time

he doesn't even like america

fuck him

should have been the president of some cuck nation like canada

What happened now ? Did he turn into a stuttering mess again ?

>increasingly diverse

>just more hispanic people

wew

holy fucking shit, Alex Jones was right.

Except whites are the dominant gene, you can only cuck so much before becoming white again like the rest of us.

But they're white and your just a non-hispanic white ;^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

>dominant
DNA is not the same as your small minded view of alpha/beta behavior.

>uniting mexico with ANY country
>a good idea

pick 1 lmao we are so fucked once the hordes walk in and demand to work for 5$ an hour

Said that America, Canada and Mexico will be increasingly coming closer together, or something like that. Can't stand listening to the faggot.

What can we do, to stem the growth of black people? Their population is increasing, yet we aren't near a black nation. I'm worried for our future and safety.

Doesn't matter as the color of the skin is the thing that matters the most. If it goes back to white again, you're fucked no matter how much black you are.

Canada is already 1 step ahead of you.
>taking a jog with the current PM of mexico.
As soon as Trump becomes president, trudeau the cuck is going to open the canadian border to mexicans.

We'll get our own Trump. We're always about 8 years behind the US.

1950 black population: 12%
2016 black population: 13%
They're not increasing according to official statistics.

It's just you

>official
cool lies dude.

there is no fuckign way he isn't gay

Here's Obama """"working out""""

i bet trump coudlnt even run for 30 seconds before collapsing over his colossal lard ass. How jelly is america of our healthy leaders? your about to get an obese mcdonalds eating creamsicle sociopath. Enjoy fuck heads, "MUH HITLER IS BACK" because it ended so great the first time he was here...

Those shorts he has on, look like basketball shorts before Micheal Jordan Nigg-ified the NBA.

It won't change much
Terrible a thing it is, it won't be reported on any news, normies have no idea this even exists .

Here is 97.4% of the us population in 2010

hes nigger repping but its better than fucking trudeau lmao

>throwing a ball into a basket in a tiny fucking court
>shit people do at an arcade to be silly
>ever a respectable sport.

Kek. Yeah. Have fun. Now he is trying to create a north american authoritarian EU style government.

why is obama so shook?

I like this.
Reminds me of this.

so I need to colonize new england, what kind of $5 per hour job can I find there?

Fucking wife's

Even the Nazi's didn't go as far as the one drop rule

because 70 year old businessmen/statesmen never made a point to spend 5% of their waking life pointlessly running around like a fagget

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF

No he didn't

What the fuck? Mexico is an overall broken society, they have had over a century of outright corruption in nearly every facet of their govenments, and they have many within their government that are hostile towards the US or at least encourage exploitation of our benefits and comparably relaxed immigration policy.

That is a country we do not need to be closer with than we already are until they fix themselves. NAFTA did more to hurt the working class on both sides of the border overall, and that was when our economies were healthier than they are now. What the fuck is our government thinking?

> WSJ
Good one

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!

lol bro hispanic people might as well be white. My town is 99% latino but weve been whitewashed lol. Niggas walking around with blue and green eyes and blonde hair, pale skin. Oops turns out they white. Hell, i dont even look mexican, i look friggin asian. Sucks tbqh senpai

>Hillary barely wins a majority female vote despite being LITERALLY the first shot women have ever had at having their chance as president

Is there anyone who likes the bitch?

Latinos aren't legal voters
18-34 rarely votes
Women are insane and lean liberal
African Americans vote gibs me.

lol they do ratings for women, but not for men. I guarantee Trump is the overwhelming favorite with men

It's just you.

I live in New England and will give you a job. $5 and hour for me to skin you alive and then feed whats left of you to my dogs.

>Stay out of New England spic

people with 10% black blood are still visibly black

and what about the mixed half breed negros? That adds another few % to it
Of course the white % has dropped like a stone during that period

NO MAMES
ES PEÑA

>Unironically believing that our mentally retarded population even knows what globalism is

Nobody will give a shit. People are so fucking asinine that they vote based on muh feels instead of weighing who the better candidate would be.

Fucking Peña he's probably already looking for a place to buy when is done fucking up this shithole even more

>pointlessly

Not sure if you knew, but that intricate biological machine your brain drives around requires regular maintenance and care. You can spend 5% of your life pushing the limits of what you can achieve physically, or you can spend 75% of your life as pic related.
I don't like to hate on fats, but when people actually attack having an active lifestyle it triggers me a little.

He needs to color his hair, dude looks ancient.

He could easily get more votes from women if he would talk more about Common Core, which destroys their children's future. His campaign should be more flexible.

Pretty soon he can just show up in canada and they'll have to let him stay.

Why is Obama so butthurt? Doesn't he realize the amount of damage he's caused the country? In his warped leftist mind he should be happy with himself. Just think of how much browner he turned the demographics in just 7&1/2 years.

JUST

This. Lot of shit left out.

Pretty sure Obama saved the US economy, got us out of 2 wars and gave healthcare to everyone.

and gave guns to the cartels
...and isis

That was the ATF and CIA

Let's be honest americans, how do you think this is not over yet?

You already have major hispanic populations in two of your most reliable red states (Texas and Austin).

Virginia went from the center of conservatism and states rights into people near defaulting it for Liberal democrats.

And even with that being the case, you still have white young Liberals who vote against your wishes.

Like, even IF Trump wins and makes that wall and whatevs, how can you stop the growing population that is inherently disadvantageous to you? 8 years later even more conservatives will die, whites will still make less babies than blacks and latinos and asians, colleges will not change into some redpill institutions any time soon, it's all over.

What is the long game here? Why didn't you just try to get spics on your side? They hate nigs just as much as you do.

>Section 8 housing
>got into syria by funding extremist separatists alongside MI6 and MIT, used the killings as excuse to invade and weaponize jihads.
>Pumped even more fucking weapons (USA army tier weaponry) to México.
>Being a nigger

Republicans could have literally chosen ANYONE and they would have beat Hillary, Romney would have been great. Hillary without Trump as an opponent has no way of getting people motivated to go out and vote, while Republicans historically vote en masse for whoever is chosen.

Now thanks to the Alt right faggots America will probably end up with 6 Democrats and 3 Republicans on the Supreme court in Hillarys term after she makes a few more of them (((commit suicide))), resulting in unrestricted spic immigration, and extreme gun control. Congratulations you FUCKING IDIOTS.

I found the colored!

It's irreversible, we are fucked.

North American Caucus? Is this like the North American version of the EU? Or at least the early foundations for one?

You call medicaid healthcare?

Wow, no one gives a shit if you think you're white. You're a fuckin roach and we dont want you.

> Austin
I meant Arizona

If this were true, how come Trump BTFO the competition?

>Why didn't you just try to get spics on your side?
Yeah? How do you plan on doing that, gypsy? Seriously. I'd like to hear your answer because I sure as fuck can't think of anything.

This is completely true, it is unlikely that Trump could possibly win.

>Unironically believing that our mentally retarded population even knows what globalism is

Unfortunately this.

It reminds me of a leftist I knew, who was big into the evils of worker exploitation, who purchased an umbrella at Wal-Mart that was made in China, and scoffed at slightly more expensive one that had a "Proudly made in the USA" tag on it.

>I wasn't going to pay $6 more for the other one, user.

Even after I explained how China has a horrible record of how it treats its workers and how they're virtually slave labor, how the umbrella she bought was still most likely overpriced for the quality it was and how the companies make a bigger profit off of marked up inferior goods, and how globalism is exploiting workers in both countries and robbing this one of any long-term sustainable industry and decent wages, and how if more people purchased American goods we could produce better quality and have better quality control over the products on our shelves...

>Lol if they want to compete, it shouldn't have cost more to be made in 'Murrica. People want more for their money.

The people are becoming more like our corporations; short-sighted gain at the expense of long-term prosperity and stability, and even greater gain in the long term.

>tfw one of the 5%

Just two gay gentlemen out for a run

Fucking niggers, man. They can't seem to understand Trump is good for all Americans while Hillary is literally Satan and will fuck over EVERYONE if she got her way.

Look at this faggot and laugh.

> yfw they actually think she'll increase their gibs and isn't just lying through her teeth
the black electorate is the Democrats useful idiot time and time again

They "do" them all, they're just showing the highlights. I believe the gap among men was 8% in Trump's favor - nowhere near Clinton's advantage among women, but certainly noticeable.

>>tfw one of the 5%

Good evening/morning Mr. Sotomayor. I hope you are doing well today.

Fucking this. People confuse MediCAID with MediCARE, and do not realise that Medicaid is complete shit in comparison and pretty much makes you a slave to the government. Have fun not ever owning anything because they'll take it from you as compensation. Meanwhile, Juanita and Tyrone continue getting Medicare-tier benefits that do not carry the same obligations AND know all the loopholes to get more, (thanks to social organizations and Social Security Office employees who help them game the system).

lol too bad ima stay here,white boi.

I feel like that would never fly. I doubt any one in Canada would ever be interested in that. We couldnt even trick puerto rico in to becoming a state.

i cannot believe i am witnessing this shit, is that the prime minister of a country, with that fucking shirt on? in that outfit? these levels of degeneracy shouldn't even be possible

>some cuck nation like canada
you can keep your niggers thank you

oh btw just for that, ima have another 3 kids.

I thought mexico had an el presidente

They're starting to get scared.

They know Trump is happening, so they're going to try and push as much of their degenerate globalist agenda as possible in the next 5 months.
You're watching them have their last gasp.

wtf are you talking about? All he did was force medicaid on poor people and forced people who didnt get health insurance through their job to pick a health insurance plan or pay a fine. You people are so fucking retarded.

nah, Trudeau could lay that muslim nigger with one punch, your president is a fucking fag, married to a tranny......

your next president is a SJW cunt from hell

don't throw bricks when you live in a shit glass house, bitch

Anything could look like "saved" after the economic crash.
With creating 2% job per year lowest for any president after a crash. Not putting anyone who caused the crash for manipulating the system.

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if
luv it