Why the anti Latin@ sentiment?

>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
>Great music
>Hard working
>Strong family values
>Magnificent language
>Humble
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against Hispanics. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parents. Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture. By being so closed minded, you are denying yourselves an opportunity to expand your horizons. I highly suggest that you open your minds.

culture is irrelevant in the face of societal and economic collapse

>Shitskins

Fucking DROPPPEDDDDDD

Spics don't have a culture, their culture is watered down spanish + nigger/indian elements.

Got mine OP. Shes great.

This is coming from a south american
DONT DO IT
You know nothing about these leeches.
DONT

Because the top tier Latinas stay in their countries while the shitty fat ones come to USA.

Grew up on the Mexican border as a white kid - 85% Hispanic

Everyone was easy to get along with cause you had too

After time you realize those fuckers will slit your throat if they get the chance

0 loyalty
Will scheme behind your back

Carry an inferiority complex that will lash out at you when you least expect - even if you sincerely see them as an equal

Fuck Mexico.
Fucking rats.

i had to sit in an uber with another person the other day that was speaking spanish on her phone the whole time. literally left the car with a headache. spanish is the most annoying language there is

Because uneducated hill billys.

Deal with it uneducated retards grab for power.

Only a purge will help. The dumb fucks only understand violance.

>I highly suggest that you open your minds.
Or else what? The cartels are going to chainsaw it open for us?

The problem with muslim refugees is not their religion, it's their race. Bosniak muslims would be fine, the problem is shitskins, it's a racial issue, not a religious one.

Gettin pretty sick of this OP image and the spics who come to fap to it

>Humble

OKAY OKAY OKAY

The majority of them are on various forms of welfare. They fix to our trough, like parasites, and feed.

Most 'hard working" ones don't make enough, so they still go on Medicaid, food stamps etc, and they don't pay taxes because they have a shitload of kids.

Only blacks have a worse welfare culture.

Love their girls though

>Beautiful women

Yes, and don't forget that they belong to us now.
:)

>Beautiful women
hmmm i can't stand the indian faces, but most of them have sweet tender and a little meaty cute feet.

>Latin@
The fuck is Latinat

Murican whitey here. Fucked a Colombian and Peruvian girl and dated a Puerto Rican and Mexican. The Peruvian was a great drunk fuck and the Colombian has delicious pierced nipples. Puerto Rican had a butterface but a slamming model body. Mexican was a fat nanny from Mexico and a prude.

>Went to an Oktoberfest last weekend

>another Peruvian was going nuts for me that was friends with a friend

>tells me she loves white boys.

>dance with her and her slut mom completely shithoused.

>get her number

>find out the next day she was married

latino livin in LA,CA ask meh anythin pu70's

nigger, you got dumped didn't you :^)

>Humble
Nigga are you serious?

Imagine growing up less than 7 miles from Mexico and only 11% of the people around you are white.