>refuse to get a defensive coach
>concede record amounts of goals
>refuse to sign new center halves
>say boom
>become loved

He isnt the problem you retard
It’s liverpool that is the problem, they’re un-manageable

he's performing worse than Brendan fucking Rodgers

Wonder why. They're teams are basically equal. Not like Rodgers had the best striker in the world or anything.

>almost 20 years ago

>2005

>Try to sing van Dijk
>Fail
>Cannot comprehend that there are CBs in this world who aren't van Dijk that he could have bought instead

He's not his fault Liverpool are cursed.

>build a dortmund team literally on the brink of bankruptcy from the ground up to win the german double twice and reach the CL final
>hurrrr complete fraud

this is the main problem, anyone who isn't an idiot would have some backup options lined up

Maybe Klopp should use some of his budget to sign world class players? Instead of, y'know, spending £40m on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

>when a dyke turns down your advancements

Bundesliga is not a real league. Accomplishments there are not impressive. The only reason that Dortmund team reached the CL final was incredible refball against Malaga.

I saw Jurgen Klopp at a grocery store in Anfield yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fredos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>2005 was 19 years ago

Do you have the birthday party one?

You can get an entire back 4 from Ligue 1 for the price of Van Dijk.

French CBs have always performed well because it's a league where everyone parks the bus.

like Lovren and Klavan?

>center

I dont blame Klopp for the transfers (everybody knows that managers have little say in them nowadays) but he should be able to organise a defence into something that isn’t a complete joke. He hangs his own players out to dry to hide his own shortcomings.