Getting GIMLIED

kissing hobbits foreheads

that's kinda cute to be honest :3

Becoming Galadriel of the West

>galadriel will never kiss you on the forehead

To fuck bitches up and go to Valinor.

sounds like a plan

Lewd.

Not gonna lie, everything about this character from her look to the way shes portrayed by the actress is just beautiful. I can only describe the performance of this character as 'Walking elegance '

She has ugly hands and feet. Not fitting of an elf desu. A miscast. Bravo hackson

BALROG'D

That face when Galadriel will never give you strands of her beautiful fragrant anal hair

Am i the only one who thought Galadriel makes Gimli eat her out, being dominant and all?

Also, that Gimli was Durin's last reincarnation?

Exactly

except those weird super sayan moments

She's thousands of years old, maybe tens. You'll never live to see it. You're a leaf in her world.

Why did you have to say that?

Galadriel in the book is the hottest Elf in all Middle Earth, literally an 11/10.

so why then did they cast this big nosed skank? she's barely a 4.

Galadriel is described as beautiful but somehow tomboyish, she was nicknamed "boy-sheelf" or man-womanelf, something like this.

Blanchett is perfect. Also, watch Blanchett in Blue Jasmin (when she is "sane") and tell me what your dick has to say.

>blanchett
>a 4

you must be gay

that's Gollum note Cate

How big was Celeborns elf cock in order to land that?

Huge. Huuuuuuuuuge.

>Not tall enough to be attractive
>Too tall to be a hobbit
>Just tall enough to be a manlet
just end me

What is hobbit tier?

The return the realms of White men to their former glory.

elves don't care about men
men are weak

What would a relationship with Galadriel be like?

I'd fuck her until exhaustion, the eat some of that special elven bread and go back at it.

But I know it wouldn't actually be like that

5'11 and below

Men are significantly stronger than elves in Tolkien's lore.

kekles

>mfw she gave me three hairs and no one else has any

She's already done with her game by that time, she's just idling around and reminiscing of better days in the period of the movies.

I don't think its ever mentionned if she was born on Valinor or during the Great Journey, but when Feanor left for Middle-Earth, she had a desire to become a political figure, perhaps to manifest her hatred of Feanor and stand against him, or whatever.

Then, she went to Doriath, met Celeborn, married him, and ended up spending all the First Age sitting on her ass while her brothers and cousins did the actual work against Morgoth.

She went East after the War of Wrath and stayed sitting on her ass for centuries once more, only now in Eregion. When the Lord of Lothlorien dissapeared looking for Nimrodel, the silvan elves of Lorien were without any ruler, so she and Celeborn came and basically claimed the whole shit, probably arguing that the Noldor master-race was meant to rule over the silvan elves, the niggers of the elven world.

Celeborn has her instead.
And her excreta
And her pubic hair and anal hair and armpit hair and the rest of her hairs

>yfw

>I'm a fucking Canadian to Galadriel

THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE LIFE

Not true at all. Elves are better than men in every area you could think of, except perhaps in decisiveness, since men are unrested and ever changing, due to their short lives.

Numenoreans are probably better than your average second age elf though, indeed.

kys

>The greatest war ever was started because she wouldn't let some NEET touch her hair
>Sup Forums: "UGH 4/10 WOULDN'T BREAK LEMBAS BREAD WITH!" *Goes back to their parents hobbit hole and drafts a parchment requesting Gandalf make them a real doll of Tom Bombadil after 15th breakfast*

They're literally bigger and stronger.

no u

>galadriel will never lay her eyes upon you

just let me die in my sleep already

I have a Question, if elves have a lifespan of thousand of years how do they deal with overpupaltion?

Because they rarely have kids, that's why all the hentai is about making them into pregnant breedstock.

But even if they breed and breed, they won't even damage nature like men do.

Read the books, please.

Elves should breed more, and sell the kids off as super expensive slaves.

>She was proud, strong, and self-willed, as were all the descendants of Finwë save Finarfin; and like her brother Finrod, of all her kin the nearest to her heart, she had dreams of far lands and dominions that might be her own to order as she would without tutelage. Yet deeper still there dwelt in her the noble and generous spirit of the Vanyar, and a reverence for the Valar that she could not forget. From her earliest years she had a marvellous gift of insight into the minds of others, but judged them with mercy and understanding, and she withheld her goodwill from none save only Fëanor. In him she perceived a darkness that she hated and feared, though she did not perceive that the shadow of the same evil had fallen upon the minds of all the Noldor, and upon her own.

i wish to be her lembus slave

>Galadriel reads my mind
>instantly start thinking of absolutely ungodly things because they're the very thing I don't want to think about

>she knows
>she smiles

she NEEDS to do a nude scene
seriously
before it's too late

The ol Stay Puft conundrum. She'd probably cry and vomit if she read my mind. They'd find her laying in the corner sobbing and shaving her head and saying "Just take it!" over and over.

What if Helen Mirren in her prime played an elegant elf?

muh dick

Can she actually do that?

I almost wouldn't mind seeing it now, her playing some old matriarch gmilf elf.

>Galadriel will never give you a weird look because you were going on and on about her perfect feet and acting like a total pleb

>perfect feet
Proofs?

She doesn't have to do anything, that is just realistically what would happen to almost anyone.

true that

I just would like to imagine if she tried to read the mind of a shitposter.

I guess she got used to it, after thousand of years

What kind of fetishes do you get into by that point?

Elves used to kill balrogs single handedly and one even wounded Morgoth in the silmarillion.
Men couldn't even deal with his son Sauron.

Mirren is indeed incredible for her age, but think about Excalibur Mirren...

G-Galadriel is pure though , r-right?

To become a queen in the place of a Dark Lord. Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn. Treacherous as the seas. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All will love her and despair.
I though it was quite clear.

Kek. Hurin, a human will be the man in the final battle to destroy Morgoth once and for all.

Men are the greatest in the planet, yeah elves were pretty cool, but I mean it was a half human who killed Anglacon, it was a human who resisted the will of Morgoth, no one could do this. And it is Humans who inherit the earth after the elves move on.

how is that bad?

>she will never poop on your chest

>I though it was quite clear.
Lel serious? How can you misunderstand something so basic and act so high and mighty?

>read shitposters mind
>nothing is there

I think most elves of the first generations had that ability. There is a passage where Finrod reads a human's mind too.

get the fuck out gollum , no one likes you

Hopefully not.

How does it look when she takes a shit?

I imagine it's very graceful, the way her anus puckers outward while expelling some steamy brown piece of solid.

>solid
It's all liquid friend, and as it arcs through the air a rainbow forms around it

A brown rainbow?

It probably tastes good too.

and another tripfag filtered
don't even bother replying, I won't see it

That's just... awesome...

Are elf qts pure?