Did any of you cumskin subhumans even watch the fucking movie?

Did any of you cumskin subhumans even watch the fucking movie?

No, I'm not a cuck

>subhumans
>invented everything in the modern world

LMAO at your life shitskin

Yes and it was surprisingly critical of shittalking based on white privilege

So what exactly did ((you)) invent cumskin?

>Reminder that 99% of everything around you was invented, fabricated and if necessary installed by straight white men

this is the creator of the new show

I did and any one who is getting angry about it has not seen it. The movie is critical about the girl that the title refers to and doesn't "hate white people".

It's meant to be something that sparks discussion, which is in some way a weakness of the movies since it doesn't really discuss much about its topic itself.

But apparently, it's "race-baiting" to even mention the fact that racism still exists and to bother discussing anything related to it

Maybe if white men stopped oppressing black men then black men would be able to invent something.

:^)

It quite honestly is something I have no interest in.

Like they have in their own countries?

Damnit! He's right

Africa was and is a nation of disparate tribes with no unified language. It's trash: the continent. So was North America until we came and civilized it.

>Africa was and is a nation
american """""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""

what are you a bigot? It's my right to want to ethnically cleanse the US of non-whites, I'm not a racist I'm an "identitarian" or """race realist""".

>amerifats
>civilised

alright

Are you some kind of cuck? Don't watch the movie just get mad you loser.

I'm so confused. Is this a show? A movie?

A show that is a sequel to the movie? Is it satirical?
Is it worth watching?

Oh no I misspoke boo hoo kitty fuck you.

>I may be invaded by jihadis or getting arrested for saying something non-PC, but I'm a proud non-American frogposter!

I think it's just a movie but it is kind of fucking retarded how the movie was released last summer, spawned like 4 threads here and now that Netflix apparently has it in their library there is a massive shitstorm.

Like seriously
> caring about what Netflix has in their library

Just keep pirating, streaming or otherwise watch your movies without giving money to fucking corporations to finance their further stream of propaganda, it's that simple.

>Just keep pirating, streaming or otherwise watch your movies without giving money to fucking corporations to finance their further stream of propaganda, it's that simple.
That's the plan.
Except it's not the plan, because I'm still not going to watch it unless I hear it's hilarious or thought provoking.

i watched it, it was very balanced
justin simien is the creator

this is a virtue signalling writer

>europe
>unified language

Sup Forums delusion

>cumskin
What a stupid insult
When we say shitskin, it's because your skin is literally the color of shit

there was a movie last year, and now Netflix is making a series with the same name with the same director

It made less than 5 million at the box office. I don't think anyone watched it.

and you're skin is not literally the color of cum?

Listening to what black people have to say in my experience has generally been a mistake

>still not knowing what cuck means

it's literally not
Cum is a weird clear white, white people have beige skin dumbass

If your cum is the colour of the average white I'd get it looked at

The cotton gin

why are w*ite people so dumb?

>This is how cumskins view theirselves.

Fucking kek. You people literally look like jizz.

You didnt invent that.

It's cute watching apes try to invent insults

You're funny anons and I look forward to posting with you even if you're pretending to be black.

Do you have pink semen?

im actually italian, so im not biased at all.

but i agree with that you cumskins are stupid "hurr we can call you shitskin because it makes sense but cumskin doesn't!!! fucking apes"

literally antifa tier IQ

I didn't invent it myself obviously. Did you just assume my race?

Ok cumskin.

Fuck no

What negative impacts of the slave trade did ((((((((((you)))))))))) personally experience, Jamal?

Italians are shitskin Turk rape babies

you learn something new every day i guess.

You're a funny user and I'm a "cumskin" myself. Make in this to a pasta so you can make mw laugh more since that's what you people do.

>cum gives life and is treasured and considered yummy in the tummies by some

>shit is literally shit and only the most depraved(germans) enjoy it.

Why are white racial slurs so weak?

"hey cracka, you used to own us".

sheeeit

When did I say anything ITT about experiencing slavery?

>implying everyone on this site isn't paler than a corpse from spending their days shitposting in their parents' basement

You know every time I come to this site I see a post that makes me thing "wow nothing can get more autistic than this" and yet the next day I'm always surprised.

>getting arrested for saying something non-PC
>amerifats actually believe this is true because some memer on Sup Forums said it

leave the house more you beta scum

>being surprised by anything on this site

i have literally seen people eating their own poo and then sniff their own mothers panties

You're here forever so just revel in it. I personally think threads like this are great to laugh at.

what is latin?
what is french?
what is english?

from a scale 10 to 10, how completely retarded are you?

Do you have trouble dressing yourself?

t. triggered by cuck

Hi, cuck!

Broflakes couldn't handle it.

3 languages that have historically been spoken by educated people all across europe
literature has been written in these languages all across europe
what you see with english now was the same as latin during middle ages, later french. except now also the plebeians speak it because of public education.
irrelevant in those times because they were 90% farmers, only the patricians matter. and they all spoke latin, later french, now all europeans speak french. unified languages.

lol i love it when white boys get so mad

Again do you have trouble dressing yourself?

watch out guys, we have a professor in retardry here.

monumentally topical is such a retarded oxymoron

i am french i can go to any country, switzerland, belgium, canada, gabon they will speak with me french. you are so dumb americans.

>niggers actually believe anyone cares abouy their faux plight

Get a job nigger and you might earn some respect.

No. I don't watch idiotic nigger apologist filth. Nor will I willingly consume entertainment that denigrates and insults my own racial ethnic group.

>holidaying in gabon

i have a cabin in gabon you are jealous? the local women love big white cock

>i am french

im so sorry...

>Wasting time watching marxist indoctrination about white guilt.

LOL no.

its good every day im fucking this ugly nigger women, that have a man that is ugly little alien somalaia nigger hahaha. and i rule the world as a french and its not known. i will give you a hint of this: look up on google fouchet plan and charles de gaulle. this is what thats happening now in the world.

This. Best part was when she got called on her blacktivist bullshit and reminded that her favourite director is Bergman.

BTFO

turks never reached italy

you're a dumb 50 IQ poltard """""aryan"""""

HAIL ODIN :DDD

>And I think you long for days when blacks were hanging from trees and denied actual rights that way you'd have something to actually fight against.

best line desu

Ma sei del sud italia?

Nom de dieu, mais fermes ta gueule espèce de crétin. Pas même tes négresses imaginaires voudront te toucher ta minable petite kekette

Any attempt to understand and relate to the negro will result in the conclusion that they are a petty, lazy and obnoxious race of subhumans. Their culture is founded on Jewish propaganda and kung fu movies and should be met with ridicule instead of praise at any available opportunity

It's 3rd best film about modern African-American culture in my eyes, behind Do the Right Thing and Menace II Society. I don't think whites care enough to get anything out of it, and the shitty advertising made most of them avoid it on principal.

The hard truth is that most whites don't care about the problems of minorities, and they never will. It's up to the younger generations of blacks to move past the mental trappings that fucked their parents and grandparents up. We'll always be seen as being black before our real individual selves shine through, and it's up to us to not internalize the social poison.

That's what I got from the film, anyway.

Lol but seriously let's discuss the show

Is this not true?

Also, the rest of the movie just goes on to prove how foolish the main character is for being such an SJW and that she needs to pick her battles instead of being an all around bitch. Also she's half-white and ends up with a white guy at the end of the movie.

tl/dr watch the original movie because it is actually decent and fair

>Menace II Society
Dont be a menace killed any chance i had of taking this movie seriously. I keep waiting for Keenan waynes to poke his head in and go "MESSAGE!"

>watching fox news or vh1
They have only themselves to blame desu

>tl/dr watch the original movie because it is actually decent and fair
But that might jeopardize my internal narrative. I need my boogeymen to soothe my ego about why im a sad lonely virgin.

>fox news to reality tv on VH1 makes it clear what white people think of us

what does that even mean?

The main character is stupid. That's the point.

Yes, wasn't good.
Not something to be triggered about though

kekd desu

So does Soros hire SJWs in the US to shill on Sup Forums or are you a Pajeet getting 3 cents an hour to post from your designated shitting street?

You're white, you cumguzzler

>cum brings life and is so delicious OPs mother can't go a day without it dripping from every orifice
>thinks it's an insult to say somebody has lifegiving delicious skin
skitskins will never see the irony here

yup. Excessive hyperbole of stereotypes, controversy makes for free advertisement.

I've never touched someone else's hair unless we're being intimate, I couldn't give a fuck where you're from or what your beliefs are. If someone's acting like a malicious arsehole, they'd probably be that way regardless of creed and colour.

I honestly wish we could stop discussing racial politics as though it's anything but fabricated controversy from people with not ambitions beyond being a fucking victim.

Man imagine being this dumb

Why do amerifats need 5 threads to help Netflix spread their latest marketing ploy.

Yes, and it was pretty bad. The title was also misleading since it was directed as much at black people as white people - obviously just a way to generate buzz because the film couldn't stand up on its own. As a comedy, it wasn't funny, as some kind of political statement it was empty. I'm honestly surprised they made a show out of it, but I guess if it's cheap to make why not get the week of free publicity. Maybe it's just that I'm not an American college student, but very little in the movie rang true or seemed remotely reflective of real life, which is kind of a prerequisite if you're going to satirize something. Only real bright spot was the way they used the guy from Everybody Hates Chris. The rest of the characters were (intentionally) insufferable and it did not make for good or interesting viewing.

t. Half black

AY YO MAYNE

AY YO LISTEN UP

>*smacks lips*

US NIGGAS,

US AFRO-AMERICANS,

WE BE CULTURED N SHIT, NAH IM SAYING?

LIKE, WE GOTS DAT SOUL MUSIC

AND DAT SOUL FOOD

now this is white privilege personified