Alt-Right Dickheads Bravely Cancel Their Netflix Subscriptions Over 'Dear White People'

>If you don’t have Netflix, go to their Youtube page where they keep deleting and re-uploading the trailer because of all the thumbs down they’re getting and tell them what you think.

>Many said they would cancel their Netflix subscription, while others described the video as “racist towards white people” and an example of “why Trump won”.

>“Keep deleting comments, Netflix, you can’t delete the truth,” DerNamenlose1991 wrote, with PriceRight89 adding: “Who wants to bet they’ll delete this and try again to get a more desired like/dislike ratio?”

>Max Larsen wrote: “Who on earth thought this was a good idea? You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see racial tensions are at all-time highs because of the regressive left. Why would you name it that? What is the gain here?

>“Not even white but this s*** is getting annoying as f***. Keep this up for #Trump2020,” Josh Chung wrote. Bill Nguyen added: “Netflix, make a Dear Black People [or] Dear Yellow People and I will considering buying a subscription.”

>Venom Snake wrote: “Thanks for helping Trump get re-elected in 2017. People are tired of this constant race-baiting bulls***.”

>Anonymous wrote: “Dear white people, quit giving entertainment corporations like Netflix and Hollywood producers your money, learn to torrent and use illegal streaming sites for the content you want, and most certainly unsubscribe from Netflix.”

>TacTundra35 wrote: “Interesting how ‘white people’ invented most of the things that make up this trailer ... like universities, computers, TVs, the European waltz in the background ... yet it’s still okay to be racist towards us.”

gizmodo.com/alt-right-dickheads-bravely-cancel-their-netflix-subscr-1792149955
dailystormer.com/boycottnetflix-jew-owned-blacks-get-netflix-hate-show-white-community-boycotts/
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/02/09/dear-white-people-trailer-sparks-backlash-netflix-faces-claims/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8S8OZ1pXi0
yesmovies.to/
solarmovie.sc/
123movies.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers and Kikes need to be exterminated immediately

>((((white)))) """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

More threads about this show please. We have to stand up against Netflix by posting about this show constantly!

I see Venom has his priorities straight.

Obligatory at this point

Done on purpose to promote disharmony between blacks and whites.

(((netflix))) doesn't care about the $

Boy those alt-righters sure are sensitive

we did it reddit, we beat the libcucks!

There was a Sup Forums meetup in NYC I believe and the majority were asian and latin

Beautiful.

>calling people dickheads

Wow this article surely sounds unbiased and totally has getting out truthful information to the public as top priority

Reminder not to fall for Jew divide and conquer bullshit

This looks pretty funny, when does it air?

Netflix isn't even owned by a Jew, way to prove you're a shill.

Alt rights are just as stupid as sjws, but cancelling your subscription because of hypocrisy doesnt make racist or alt right

t. (((Civic nationalist)))

>free touch project
gayyyy

miscegenation is sinful degeneracy.

We're gonna need a bigger oven

Everyone knows identity politicis belong in the trash. Sup Forums nerds still fall for it tho.

So brave, bring our boys home from those comment section raids. Remember to donate to help supply your troops with MRE spicy cheetoh packets and extra Mt. Dew.

>white person defends himself from anti-white propaganda
"Wow you whiny drumpfkin quit crying do you need your safe space?"
>White person tries to ignore anti-white propaganda
"Wow you cuck you're just going to roll over and let yourself be destroyed."
>White person embraces anti-white propaganda
"Alright cuck, it's time to prep the bull."

Don't let the niggers and Jews demoralize you into giving up. They will find some way to attack you no matter what you do. The only rational thing to do is fight back.

Triggered into a spluttering rage by a 34 second commercial

>subtle argentinian flag
good one

Reading its' wikipedia article, "alt-right" is a big-tent label with no fixed ideology, beliefs, or leaders.

Why are these bloggers so terrified of something so meaningless?

Amazing

I dunno man, it's not as raging as that BABY MEN over ghostbusters

Everyday until you like it

Either all racism is wrong, or its all ok.

The left cant pick and choose.

Fuck off faggot

(((Who))) know

The "ctrl-left" made it up

But I do like the idea of sorting political ideologies that only really exist online on a keyboard.
Very appropriate.

>BRAVELY

If the cuck who wrote this article were writing about how black people boycotted the Oscars because they didn't have any Black nominees, he would unironically use the word "bravely" to support his black sisters and brothers in their cause

Liberals are such double standard faggots.

>spicy cheetos
Now you've gone too far

Racism against white people doesn't exist

This. Im not even white but I dont want to see this place become a Muslim shithole

Please locate your fucking nuts white men

Kys

you're mentally ill

But is the show even remotely racist? I get the sense that it isn't. Netflix just underestimated how unintelligent and reactionary the general population is that the title alone would send them into a blind rage, triggering PTSD for years to come.

Better make 6 children minimum to combat it. What's that? You can't? Lmao, so long goy!

If I subscribe to Netflix the day after this comes out can I marathon the whole series or is it a weekly thing?

Yeah, time to make a dozen articles about this and coddle the PoC further

Kek, like the entire entertainment and banking industries aren't run by jees.

JIDF please go.

The movie is actually critical about those who yell "fuck white people" as well as those who wear black face. You would know this if you bothered watching something before criticizing it.

Also wanting to discuss racism isn't race-baiting

> circlejerking with your edgy altright support group
> boycotting a service you either don't own or can't afford
> fighting back
wew

Been looking for a new comedy, this looks pretty funny. Deffo gonna check it out

>guaranteed >300 replies

I'm a conservative and have never watched the show or the movie, but isn't it supposed to be satire?

I just think it's a little hypocritical to say you're against political correctness and then go crazy over this.

if theres some openly racist against white people thing on netflix being promoted, im cancelling my sub right now

>it's another Sup Forums thread

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE END?

youtube.com/watch?v=H8S8OZ1pXi0
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Private banking not at all, the media has a lot of Jewish owners but also a lot who are not. All in all their influence is vastly overstated which is really obvious neo-nazi shit.

lots of shills in these threads, interesting to watch

Whites and blacks need to be purged.

Almost no one will actually watch this shit and they know it.

The point is the title and the subsequent (((press))) controversy.

Meanwhile somewhere in Tel Aviv some paid shill is making angry posts about 'niggers'.

There's a Patrice O'Neal bit about this, white guilt is going to get us all killed.

Are Josh Chung and Bill Nguyen /our guys/?

Turn on your brain or die.

I dont think you can even fathom how horrific your life will be and your childrens lives will be if you continue to be brainless cattle.

All the trailer did was point out that you shouldn't do blackface for Halloween, but I guess portraying the act as racist makes people upset for whatever reason

No! NO!!! Everything that doesn't fit the Huffpost narrative makes you a fucking alt-right neo nazi!

But prejudice against them does, and there is no reason to let prejudice spread.

>If I subscribe to Netflix the day after this comes out can I marathon the whole series or is it a weekly thing?

Just use these sites instead for your TV and movies. Better than Netflix and has all the Netflix shows for free. Same reliable video source, similar sites.

yesmovies.to/
solarmovie.sc/
123movies.is/

Never give the Jew a single shekel.

Once they grow up

All the episodes for that season will be available to marathon when it premieres

*commits seppuku in agreeance*

WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL WE GET MEDIA JUSTICE

>isn't it supposed to be satire?
Yes, it points out the ineffectiveness of "outrage culture"

>triggered

Love it.

You sound like a butthurt neo-nazi.

Whites didn't invent Universities, but everything else is correct

Youre responding to a shill

I'm not racist though

Nah I think I'll just subscribe, it's easier.

really makes me tink

Yes yes, everyone you don't like is a neo nazi, even if they're not white.

>he had a netflix subscription to begin with
literally why

FUCK YOU FOR KILLING THIS ALREADY SHITTY BOARD FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUU

> just steal that shiyet nigga
> haha those fucking jews are such penny pinchers amirite

Honestly, no comedy in existence deserves a 9/10.

>turn on your brain and unquestioningly swallow my image filled with lies and manipulation

That's a contradiction you mouth breather.

>A Man who raps about killing cops and robbing people has the right to criticize the President

I get hard work Americans but this sack of shit? Really?

I'm going to cancel mine today too. Not just because of this, but because Netflix is a pile of shit in general and I've been meaning to drop it for months

>prejudice
Telling them they're being racist when they do racist things is prejudice?

>Black People be all like "Dear white people..."
>White People be all like: "How dare you try to speak to me! I'm cancelling my subscription." >Race relations in 2017

really joggin the noggin

Because they're winning.

When the media stops politicizing everything.

Like the people at the investment bank Netflix answers to aren't Jewish.

It's funny because the movie makes fun of identity politics and virtue signaling but people are getting triggered over the name

Kikes are literally using shitskins as attack dogs at this point

I should have done this sooner.

Holy kek

Because the entire show's plot kicks off because apparently blackface parties are super common on tertiary education campuses (despite those places being the most libtard places on the planet outside of coffee dispensaries)

You guys are a bunch of triggered white snowflakes in your little tiny safe spaces if you get so ass blasted about some Netflix show effectively depicting the truth about your white oppression against Black People.

I wonder if Erin giggled. I like it when girls giggle.

They arent scared of it , they love the alt-right

they can label anyone who does something they don't like as alt-right and automatically discredit them

If you exercise a tiny bit of self-awareness, you'll realize that when you say

>stops politicizing everything

you really mean

>politicize everything my way

I don't really care about Jews and all that but are the left in America really listening to this and nodding along? A man famous for singing about cop murder and gang on gang violence? This is fucking absurd