What pets are/are not degenerate?

What pets are/are not degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

savannahf1cat.com/#!savannah/cjg9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

owls, obviously
>saved :3

All of them except pitbulls or any other nigger animal bred solely to attack.

How owldorable!

What a hoot!

>Americans wasting water while African kids are starving witouth it.

That is an ugly dog

Birds are the patrician pet, they are smart and independent. Social and often times even cunning. The most stupid birds are as smart as cats and some stupider dogs, birds are beautiful and even inexpensive species can learn actual communication skills. There is a reason geniuses often choose birds as their pet of choice and it's because of their sheer magnificence and dexterity. Even a lowly street pigeon is smarter than 90% of animals on the planet.

>Columbian butthurt at American abundance

What's it like living in a third world shithole?

They are the pets of control freaks. They shed feathers all over, are dirty, can spray their shit clean out of their cage which they don't even belong in and are noisy. Nothing saddens me more than seeing a restrained winged creature, thankfully with a brain that size they can't even grasp the tragedy of their domesticated life. Falconry is perhaps a small exception to the rule, even then that's just modern posing, man can hunt just fine without falcons since the invention of gunpowder.

>what is the water cycle
clean water literally comes from the sky

Anyone who unironically thinks dogs are degenerate ought to end themselves

dogs
rare cats

seriously why don't more (((cat owners))) have nice rare cats? why are they ALWAYS disgusting street cats

sickening

and I hate cats, i'm just trying to compromise with them

you're mom :^)

To a certain extent you're right, any asshole who keeps a bird caged or clips their wings is a monster and an irresponsible person incapable of correctly caring for animals (a basic human function) imho. You're also correct in that they can be messy and require cleaning. But shouldn't one clean often regardless? The especially intelligent species can be trained to minimize their messes however.

>colUmbian

birds are awesome animals but they aren't meant to be kept as pets.

they're meant to fly. they aren't meant to be put in a cage. doing do is degenerate.

chickens. really any farm animal that produces food/material.

Toxoplasma Ghondii is a questionable parasite spread by the house cat.

Pet owners are basically compensating for something.

when I was a kid I lived out in the country on a farm and because we had a ton of mice in our barn we would get a stray cat about once a year. Stray/street cats start out super timid and unfriendly, but once they realize you are there to help them they become the most loyal, sweet and appreciative pets you could ever want (in my experience). Same is probably true of stray dogs, but we never got any. Pic related, my parents ~21 year old cat that they've had for 20 years and started as a stray/street cat

Die reddit.

Dogs
reptiles
birds

This.

Are Cats the Jews of the animal world?

Reptiles are super blue pilled

they keep my ranch free of rats, they are more like the serbs

How so?

In proper countries we don't just blow our "used" fresh water into a bottomless pit, it's processed at a rate of something absurdly high like 99.99% so it can be sent back to amuse our basin owls. Aren't you late for your beheading, nigger?

Never had a cat. I currently have an albino guinnea pig my father brought back from his lab, a Husky and a Westy.

Not sure how it is elsewhere but in the US, depending on your state, you might need a special permit to have a rare cat.

I want to get a Caracal, which is one of the more common exotic pet cats alongside the Lynx, however in my home state and my current state I would need an exotic handler's license. In my current state they do not give these out to the general public, so I would need to be some reservationist or zookeeper or somesuch to even hope of getting one

Africans eat water? It must be more nutritious there.

>cats
>host human-infecting brain parasites that turn men docile, schizophrenic, and even increase likelihood of car accidents
>30-50% of the global population is already infected
>highest infected population is France at 84%
Not even once.

What a sweet old meowhead.

I've always wanted a fennec fox. They look like they'd make pretty okay pets despite not being very domesticated.

Dogs are the only acceptable answer

cats give you a brain parasite and "cat guys" are usually limp wristed beta autist virgins

reptile/insect owners are disgusting cretins almost always suffering from some mental issues

Docile? I had the idea it made them thrill seekers abd adrenaline junkies.

Fuck off Reddit

Cats are not degenerate because they don't need gibbmedats to function. They will be just fine without you.

Dogs.

This.
Dogs only, and only select breeds. If you have a degenerate mutant toy breed, you should kill yourself.

>wasting water

can't waste water, water cycle

Kill yourselves.

Went to go find a cat i'd consider. This kind looks alright savannahf1cat.com/#!savannah/cjg9

Still though, i'm a dog person. Tbh I think poodles are master race of dogs.

You don't have to get the "fashion" cut for poodles. When just shaven normally they don't look so silly. But they are big, WHITE, super-intelligent, very athletic, and non-shedding.

>hunting rats
Muh 6 million rats died from cats, wheres my cheesegold hitlercat?

You are a lying whore. My dad has his beloved African grey parrot and that mother fucker is the bane of my existence growing up. Pets that intelligent are capable of fucking with you strategically

here's what a poodle is supposed to look like

master

race

dogs

Too low energy.

got a cross breed of a german shepherd and a husky. Is it Sup Forums approved?

>fish
>every other pet

I like these 2

fuck lol

if it is all white and named Momiji, yeah.

Keeping a bird caged when you're not around to keep it safe =/= keeping a bird caged though. Most of the time my bird is uncaged, but when I'm at work I keep her in her cage just so I know shes safe and she has food and water.

Kek what did it do? Spray shit in your face?

Dogs are the white man's best friend. It is degenerate not to have a dog.

>aids in securing your household
>implicitly suspicious of blacks
>walking them allows you to perform nightly patrols of your immediate neighborhood.
>reaffirms the beneficial relationship between subordinate and master
>gives you a sense of duty towards your subordinate, making you less self-centred
>having a large dog with you makes it far less likely that some scumbag will even come near you, let alone try something suss.
>literally attracts women

Not having a well-drilled pupper is the most degenerate thing you can do. pic unrelated, i have a greyhound

Your odds of getting it from a cat are low, unless you decided to eat it and undercook it.

make like a canadian
and LEAF

Used to have a peterbald that looked like pic related. Now i have an ordinary street cat. Personally i wanted a serval but the government won't let me...

Cats aren't degenerate.
They're not like dogs; they make you work for their affection. They're also territorial like true nationalists, and will provide you with fresh kill because they are true collectivists.

What do tarantulas fall under?

>What pets are/are not degenerate?
all of them are degenerate. the concept of owning a pet for the purpose of enjoyment is degeneracy itself. you have literally become a mental midget if you want to get a pet. you do not need them for protections (u can buy guns), you do not need to get food (there is a mcdondals around the corner). i lose all respect for people who actual own pets. and i respect some who drink alcohol, but not that many.

its call hjortnaes; he is a tough son of a bitch (no pun intended)

Low maintenance, no smells, silent as fuck (unless you have a pissed off old world or a T that bites at random shit) and to top it all off, it eats turks

>dad allergic to dogs and cats
>got a bearded dragon as a kid
>super lame
>finally got a pupper in college with my gf
>break up and she takes him away

spooky

>Implying dogs aren't, but just want attention and love

I have a cool smart cat

Under the sole of my shoes

>Learned to mimic every person in the house, to mind fuck me for its amusement when I was in other parts of the house
>learned when I was in the bathroom or shower it could start screaming as loud as it wants because I can't do anything
>realizing I'm terrified of getting within beak range so slowly and ominously climbing down its cage and following me around like a serial killer, then flying back to the cage like an asshole the minute someone came home
Fucker was mad as hell because he was there first

I have to restrain miself from punching my friends in the face every time they talk about that one time they killed a spider in the bathroom

Are roaches degenerate?

This is now a dog thread.

Went to school with a part Chilean kid. It was like the first day of class and the new teacher was getting to know everyone. When it was his turn and he said he was from Chile, the teacher tried to make a joke with it being "chilly in Chile" or something, and the kid started crying. And that's how i'll always see Chilean people.

>Swedes actually drink and wash things with their reclaimed shitwater
KEK

Holy shit, a Pit Corgi.

insects and reptiles are cool. wouldnt keep them personally past the age of 12 but theyre cool

>guiz poodelz are WHITE, ok?

Ok grandma, I think it's time for bed

>letting gf take your dog
You didn't deserve him, you disloyal cuck

Good analogy

hey look everyone! It's Obama!

Poodles are hypoallergenic.

Not the ones with feet

what was this cat even trying to do

Any indoor pet that is NOT caged is degenerate as fuck.

No they are dirty disgusting creature. All turks are vermin

Jesus Christ, Pinochet should;'ve thrown his family out of some helicopters

Your dad just lied to you because he doesn't want a dog. Sorry you had to find out like this.

I have a fish.

I love that fish.

She means the world to me.

I want a fox...

I love spiders, best bros, just hang around and chill with me.

Post puppers.

how do you find greyhounds as pets compared to other dogs?

they're bred for racing these days as far as i know, so how do they compare in terms of how much exercise they need with soemthing like a border collie?

>tfw first man in my family who hasn't had a greyhound or doberman

What's wrong with cats? They can climb, jump really high and far. Superb reflexes, and you don't need to give them a ton of attention. They also have retractable claws. A cat the same size as a dog will usually defeat the dog. They also live longer.

I'm a cuck for a big black cockatoo.

I'm going to prep the bird now.

friendly reminder that a well-trained dog is a far more dangerous weapon than a gun in the hands of a quivering faggot like yourself.

>rare cats
nice try, cuckold
but rare cats are even more degenerate than normal cats

>chickenbro
chickens are redpilled as fuck

Slavery is illegal.

>niggers with pitbulls