He named them

Thoughts on Black Pigeon Speaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y?list=FLObRStAWbdxt20x26A9BuXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously based

anyone who hates on him do you think you could do a better job?

Controlled opposition.

I think he's shit-tier alt-right wannabe and constantly spam's Sup Forums using proxies pretending to be someone curious about Sup Forums's opinion on him

>nearly always a nip flag involved in these BPS threads
curious

lying scum

source

lol this.

Annoying voice.

A plant

Stop supporting your channel and leave.

Your video editing is pretty good. I doubt you're one guy running the whole show. Fuck the people that say you are controlled opposition. I read the sources you cite for myself and draw my own conclusions.

Nice proxy m8, when is the next vid?

>guy makes a youtube channel
>its basically Sup Forums with a budget
>Sup Forums hates on him

you guys are fucking assholes

i bet you hate milo too

we have so few allies on our side in the culture wars and you shit on all of them

are you retarded?

what makes you say that?

pigeons in general are shitty animals, no matter if they are black or white. they eat trash and carry disease a lot of the time. they're not really worth paying any attention to and I'd be happy if the city's animal control would take care of them already, but that involved paying more taxes which is not worth the little winged shits so I guess I'd say that they're not worth thinking about in general, just walk by and ignore them if you can

how is he shit-tier? All I keep seeing is people who don't make videos, are afraid to talk to friends about these important topics and want to suck some faggot trap dick. Meanwhile this guy is making decent videos.

disinfo agents are unwelcomed here
please fuck off

See this every thread and always within the first five posts. Sure you're not the shill here m8?

I like Milo more as a person than a political voice. What little I've seen of BPS he cherry picked articles and made weird conclusions, he's basically no better than the types he criticises.
And again, everyone knows he comes to Sup Forums trying to promote his channel constantly. At least Milo promotes himself by doing something newsworthy (though being an editor at Breitbart obviously helps)

>Malaysia
>Complaining

Nobody cares Ahmed Ibn-Islam

I've convinced that half of Sup Forums are shills and/or are just fucking cucks. Scared to get the word out. And are jealous someone else is doing it way better than they ever could have hoped to.

I agree with these guys. Everyone stop being cunts for a minute.

>decent

you aren't even a real country faggot

get your own flag you irrelevant shithole

someone show me how black pigeon is a lair and i will believe you

otherwise his videos seem pretty spot on

do we have any other redpilled users creating content to educate the masses? not many.

Sup Forums is great at killing allies

you are all impractical faggots.

what else do you want out of a youtube channel?

I like his videos personally. I asked about his channel here a while back and they accused me of being him, so I suppose Sup Forums either has a hard-on against him or thinks he is trying to play them for views.

If I were to criticize him though, I'd argue that he focuses way too much on Muslims. He's got what seems like two videos on Muslims for every video not on Muslims.
Admittedly though, I did use a couple of his videos on Muslims and that one he did on transgenders to redpill a mega-liberal friend of mine. He isn't entirely swung right, but he's definitely been robbed of his blind belief in multiculturalism/diversity.

So yeah he's pretty cool. Not sure why people say he's an alt-right wannabe when alt-right is a reddit meme anyway. As for controlled opposition? Lmao

Sup Forums will turn on him eventually.

Each time someone makes a thread about him more and more people begin to turn. Sup Forums is a true shithole, you guys can't be loyal to anyone that holds the same exact believes as you.

>the bullies are just jealous of you
Let me guess, you were educated within the lat 2 decades weren't you?

A bit odd, but the content and info are great. I enjoy his videos quite a bit.

I asked him about removing the Hillary/Syria/Israel vid, said he received conflicting info after, removed it for the time being.

youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y?list=FLObRStAWbdxt20x26A9BuXA

What problems do you have with his message?
Anti islam anti trannies, pro white. (are you one of those cucks obsessed with trannies?)

I fear that this is the truth.

nah. please kill yourselves.
you shill your shit channel here everyday to the point i stop giving a fuck about your thread

Yes, also I asked why you think his videos are shit and you didn't reply. So I'll ask again, what problems do you have with his videos?

>thinks he is trying to play them for views.
>thinks
Maybe if he didn't repeatedly shill his channel people wouldn't question it when someone legit asked about him. But as it is, every few weeks
>What does Sup Forums think of BPS?
>1 post by this ID
>/thread

>Sup Forums is 1 person

I love this meme

You all just hate him because he's too much like you and you can't get over your own self-loathing.

I hate his accent though. He sounds a little Dutch.

this

Sup Forums is filled with miserable cunts

we can't even appreciate when someone is being nice to us because we treat each other like shit all fucking day

milo is an ally
ben shapiro is an ally
gavin is an ally
pigeon is an ally
trump is an ally

none of these people are perfect but they are mostly decent and helpful

wake the fuck up you shitheads

life isn't a giant conspiracy theory

even if pigeon was controlled opposition he is still red pilling faggots with his videos

its posted here everyday almost all the time like an ad.
nobody likes spam. fuck off and die, stick your shitty channel up your ass too.

What makes you think it's him? There are shills of all kinds on this shit cuck/pol/.
really makes you think...
well..
hmm....
pol btfo...
is x degerenate..
I want to have an asian girlfriend...
i want to have a nigger girlfriend...
and so on

How many id's do you think he can control at the same time. Fuck off chink.

He makes awesome vids and is generally an intelligent guy. This gentleman is a rare sight, sadly.

Answered here faggot
>his message
He's not some sort of preacher, he's a faggot with opinions. Is it my message that he's shit?
As I've already said, if you look into some of the subjects he talks about he makes fucking bizarre conclusions from research, not necessarily directly contradicting the research, but he's far from objective. He's pretty happy to use small, unrepresentative samples if it vaguely supports his position.
I'm not interested in being spoon fed someone's world view, I'm interested in someone objectively raising points that hadn't occurred to me

Agreed, don't know why everyone is being such a bloody cunt about him.

i can open 10 browsers and change proxies whenever i post too, dumbfuck.
just give up, if you didnt shill your shit here everyday i wouldve actually finished watching one of your videos.

Awesome

I love him

Go draw more of that cancerous shit you call art you fucking shitmonkey

You're fucking paranoid.
let me guess you don't complain about cancer threads but this one really gets you upset.
His videos are quite well done and he will get a good audience soon. you seem like a jealous cuck.

liar liar pantson feur

>want out of a YouTube channel?

Never wanted anything, honestly. I don't think anyone should want something out of a free video platform.

You tubers are low their attention whoring cucks who are in it for the add bucks/patreon NEET cash. Same with Twitch and all that.

Fuck'em, lazy cunts don't know how to work. 1 exception is thunderfoot but he is a total cuck.

Your 'art' is shit and you should kill yourself because of the fact that it is shit, just like the color of your skin

>he will get a good audience soon
More proof he shills himself. If he had an audience now, i could understand multiple threads on him.
>you seem like a jealous cuck.
>the bullies are just jealous of you
Liberal schooling really got to you.

I think you need to take it easy on the Memes tonight, Billy.

Strong words for a gypsy.

Thundercuck? I hate that fedora faggot
He was also shilling for the EU. I dont care what happens to my people as long as I get muh science money

>make a bunch of well researched 15min youtube videos
>lazy

okay

you still didn't mention what you dislike about him. So I'll just have to ignore you.
He is at 97k subs. That is more than any other /pol / video maker combined?

Shut up slav gypo

He's literally a nuclear physicist. I don't like him, but at least he isn't some NEET cunt in a basement.

>hates all youtubers
>still watches said youtubers

Kys my man

Just like you post your shitskin art here, fucking hypocrite shitsack

What do you think of based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?

Calm down, my transient friend.

He is a perfect introduction into the redpill for normies, but he has shot himself in the foot with a few videos he has made that will be sticked to him just like water filters will be sticked to Alex Jones, the moment he really becomes mainstream.

Still, that canadian Galvin or whatnot stuck a banana up his ass and nothing happened, so maybe it wont be so bad.

Ah well I can respect that but is he dying alone and pathetic? Whenever I see atheism shilling all it does is create depressed pony fedora wearing cucks.

You go ahead and kill yourself my mongolshitskin slavgyp friend, also your beaten up slavgyp relatives in london say hi

account farming is pretty cheap these days

My opinion on these youtubers is that if they talk about black on white violence and/or name the jew they're a net benefit regardless if they're "controlled opposition".

Don't you have a drawthread to spam snorkeling monkey?

>
I didn't say I hate them all. I said they're lazy cunts and I expect and desire nothing from them. I rarely watch any youtube, but if I do its not some alt-right cunt regurgitating the same shit I already know by shitposting with you fuckers. I used to watch some occasionally, but it's redundant anymore.

>you still didn't mention what you dislike about him.
Are you incapable of reading or incapable of reading criticism?
Just in case you need some help:

Who the fuck are you mudslime?

Literally shut the fuck up, you have no sway on this forum shitskin, we will continue to post based youtube channels and you can have fun smelling Mehmet's asshole 5x a day as you go to pray.

>guy makes decent quality redpilled youtube channel about immigration
>Sup Forums doesn't like him yet constantly talks about how bad the immigration is today around the world

what is wrong with you

this is why you will never get a qt3.14gfw/gr8feets

she could be standing right in front of you with a trump hat and you would call her a dumb whore

>atheism videos

Fucking eww.

He named the Jew, look at his videos on Hillary and Soros

Most likely a jew.

He's that malay cancerfaggot who draws actual shit that he thinks passes as art

>Roma, descendant of Indians
>calling anyone a shitskin

Gypsies are truly delusional. Also, your beggar accordion player dad in Warsaw says hi.

Didn't notice this reply. He is not perfect. But personally I would rather people watch anti Islam and pro white videos compared to bananaman. Or some other cancer.

Worse. He's employed by the Russian government to actively subvert us.

other channels have MUCH MUCH better and solid videos regarding immigration.
liek the angryswede for example. you dont see him being shilled here everyday.

>BPS tries to shill on Sup Forums
>called out for it
>triggered
>Literally shut the fuck up
>we will continue to post based youtube channels

He literally had a happy merchant meme in the background on a computer screen while talking about Soros.

Hello fellow Sup Forums posters. I post on Sup Forums so I'm just like you because I post on Sup Forums

Anyway. This Black Pigeon Speaks guy is horrible. Even though he creates decent quality videos that most of us fellow Sup Forums posters agree with, without going full-out autistic; I'm going to tell all of you fellow white/alt-right Sup Forums posters like me that he's horrible for no reason whatsoever.

He's a Jew. He's controlled opposition. He's probably a fat SJW feminist or a Jew. He's probably George Soros or JIDF or something. I'm just like all of you.

I post on Sup Forums

Slavgyp in denial, go save your slavgypsy family from the fury of London and then do the world a favor and kill yourselves

Is the United State currently not subverted by marxists? (jews)
What do you think he is going to make people believe? Anti Soros anti Islam subverting?
Can you elaborate on this?

>Sup Forums doesn't like him yet constantly talks about how bad the immigration is today around the world
You do realise, there are actual politicians already doing this, right? You know, people who don't talk shit on Youtube all day, and instead spend their time actually trying to change the political system

this

yes goyim, this is controlled opposition, nothing to see here go, back to your anime!

Three virtually identical posts in a row, and I would have thought that gypsies of all people could actually steal (get it?) some quality insults.

This. What do these faggots think isn't controlled opposition?

yeah and they should shill here too if they want to be discovered

im not going to spend my days scouring youtube for the perfect channel

you could have the best shit ever but if no one knows you exist it doesn't matter

there is a reason why companies pay for advertising…it works

sorry you hate capitalism

You art is shit and you should feel like shit

Controlled opposition of what narrative?

It's not my fault your slavgypsy acordion playing father in Warsaw forgot to pull out

You do realize that education is half the battle in culture wars?

No one will vote for politicians if people don't believe in what they are saying

Education is key

Youtube is the prime battleground. Getting the message out is essential

Making a 3min shitty video on youtube viewed by thousands is just as important as some politician running for office

You need both

Hello fellow Sup Forums posters. I post on Sup Forums so I'm just like you because I post on Sup Forums

Anyway. What do you think of this Black Pigeon Speaks guy? He creates decent quality videos that most of us fellow Sup Forums posters agree with, without going full-out autistic; I'm going to tell all of you fellow white/alt-right Sup Forums posters like me that he's based for no reason whatsoever.

He's a rational guy. He's red-pilled. He's probably aryan. He's probably God himself or something. I'm just like all of you.

I post on Sup Forums

FTFY

I used to tell normies to go to molenboo. Now I tell them to go to the Pigeon.

Because Sup Forums has become paranoid, and with good reason. That qt that seems too good to be true making eyes to you? Probably a honeypot.

A sudden stranger that seems to say everything right, and is looking for support among your movement? Might be bought off, or beginnings of a false flag.

Brexit? Probably will be ignored, and everyone who supported it will be sent to EU tolerance camp to be reeducated.

That pie your mum made? Most likely used unfiltered water in the making, and will steal your sexual ju-ju to make you into a nu-male

Ignore this I'm fucking tired. good night
Also does Sup Forums think that they will find someone who agrees with all their views? People on here constantly argue about everything all day and still have different opinions.

if you make good shit Sup Forums will find out.
if you're forced to shill here that means your stuff is utter crap and requires forced exposure.

your channel is fucking shit tho. didnt bothered finishing the first video i watched because im not wasting 18 minutes of my life listening to this tryhard faggot pretending to be alex jones