/nfl/ general - FLACCO WAS NEVER ELITE EDITION

No, faggot who posts cartoon girls with interrogation marks, Joe Flacco is not, was not, and never will be elite. At no point in his career was he elite, and this cannot physically be disputed in any way possible.

DET:Report: Tigers to hire pitching coach Bosio
MIA:Giants the 'very early favorites' for Stanton
CHC:Cubs close to hiring Hickey as pitching coach
MLW:Brewers re-sign INF Sogard for 2018
STL:Cards to hire Mike Maddux as pitching coach
MIN:Twins name Garvin Alston new pitching coach
NYY:Yankees part ways with manager Joe Girardi
CLE:Indians name Carl Willis new pitching coach
MLW:Brewers ink SP Chase Anderson to extension
HOU:Springer blast helps Astros win; Series tied
LA:Pederson starting in Game 2 of World Series
BOS:Dustin Pedroia (knee) out until late-May '18?

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/W26XHNH
youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/923755884911775744
streamable.com/15s7u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I iz smart

Webm related. Not elite QB getting drilled

Nice job copying headlines from other sports.

I know it's kind of neat right? breaks up the mundane

Post yfw elite flacco guy still in every general even with flaccid ded.

{ discord.gg/W26XHNH }

/nfl/ server

Thanks for the wild card spot phins

>hey guys you know how we all meet up and talk here
>well what if we had names and did it over here instead and could get likes and upboats instead of (you)'s

why are thinking about the wildcard in week 7

1. Chiefs
2. Bills
3. Steelers
4. Jags
5. Pats
6. Ravens

1. Vikings
2. Eagles
3. Saints
4. Seahawks
5. Cowboys
6. Lions

Vikings final record predictions bros?

I think 12-4 would be alot to ask, but anything less than 10 wins is unacceptable

>this general
>discussion

Official gen ranks

1. /mlb/
2. /hoc/
3. /nba/
4. /nfl/

>copy-pasting headlines from FUCKING BOREBALL
JESUS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

ARE YOU PEOPLE LEGITIMATELY RETARDED

ARE YOU IN SUCH A RUSH TO PROPAGATE YOUR SHIT FANDOM IN A THREAD THAT IS ALL BUT CONDEMNED TO IRRELEVANCE BECAUSE TNF IS STARTING IN LESS THAN AN HOUR?

JESUS

DON'T MAKE THREADS IF YOU'RE NOT AWARE OF THE PROCEDURES

AND HONESTLY IF YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO JUST INTUITIVELY DISCERN THAT HEADLINES ABOUT THE NHL, MLB, AND NBA ARE NOT GODDAMN RELEVANT TO THE OP OF /NFL/ GENERAL YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE

WE DON'T NEED MORE RETARDS LIKE YOU EXERCISING VACUOUS, INEFFECTUAL NOTHINGS WITH THEIR WHITENOISE FUCKING RHETORIC AND OPINIONS

GET THE FUCK OUT

You're losing to the Raiders cunt.

11-5 is a fair guess.

>You will never be this man

>2. Bills

Worthless.

cringe

How many shutouts have there been in the past week? 4?

>razorcakes fan talking shit

Since week 3, 6

>1. Vikings
>2. Eagles
>3. Saints
All wrong

Fuck the Ravens, I hope Flacco fucking dies from internal bleeding in the head.

>ravens

Ahahahahaha no

Dilly dilly!

>Barry JacksonVerified account @flasportsbuzz 34s35 seconds ago
More
Dolphins will end the night with a winning record despite being outscored 145-92 this season. That's really difficult to do.

I dont even anymore. I feel absolutely nothing for them. they are just so god damn boring to watch

1. Cowboys
2. Saints
3. Seahawks
4. Vikings
5. Rams
6. Redskins

1. Patriots
2. Chiefs
3. Steelers
4. Jaguars
5. Raiders
6. Broncos

Its pasta

>3. Seahawks
>4. Vikings

They're in the same division retard.

>raiders
>Broncos

Stop posting

Sometimes you just have to shave your junk and get back out there like joe flacco

>the absolute state of our defense

>Thinking two AFC North, South, or East teams have a chance of making it

What emotion is he trying to convey here?

I already have 40 points in fantasy

He was contemplating whether or not he got enough sleep last night.

Post team related memes

the offense is fucking way worse.

if this team makes the playoffs(yes its a long shot) they are going to shit all over again by a legit team

>playoffs
youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8

>not getting 50
wtf John

cant shoot no mo

I wish there were more coaches like this in todays NFL.

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

Are cats elite?

>Hightower done for season

Fucking Christ. Why is this entire team not on the TB12 program? The patriots team trainers are fucking garbage

That Doesn't tell the whole story though. Dak has been better this year despite the even worse defense and despite an aging WR#1 that has trouble against average corners and an aging TE that is slow as fuck. Dak is an RPO QB. He reads defenses at the line and adjusts at the snap. But then again that's the type of offense the Cowboys run. Dak still makes great plays and he is still a great quarterback in his own right. I mean we aren't faulting Wentz for when other teams have to respect Blount or anything like that. Wentz is now surrounded by great weapons all around both in the run game and at receivers. Eagles probably have the deepest receiving corp in the league. Those weapons have helped propel him to a great year this year. Wentz and the Eagles are benefiting from an offense that can hit you from all different angles while having a defense that can keep leads. Dak doesn't have that luxury, but that doesn't mean Dak isn't great either he is still playing like a Top 5 QB again in his 2nd year

Dolphins are still a 4-3 .500+ team.

We're still in the playoff hunt. Ravens are 4-4 and Flacco will be out for who knows. Ravens season is done.

Cutler is coming back next week against the Raiders and Carr is getting paralyzed in that game, so that takes the Raiders out as well.

Not even mad, suck my dick

>aging WR#1

You mean a former top 5 receiver that doesn't get Targeted in the cowboys new offense? Why the fuck do you think Witten and Williams get open? Dez is double covered every drive.

dear lord I didnt know it was 40-0

You're mad I get it. We had to get redemption for our game against the Jaguars.

Hello tiki, trip on.

hey this is just one game. they are still over .500 and in the pack. crazier things have happened

adam game is the biggest fluke meme coach ever

beating shit teams like the jets and mariota less titans by one score and then getting blown out against .500 teams like the ravens

>doesn't get targeted
He's the most targeted receiver on the team. No one respects Dez anymore because as a WR he hasn't evolved his game past 3 routes.
>Double covered every drive
I want you to go back and watch game. Dez doesn't get double covered anymore like he was when Romo was the QB

REEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK IS THERE MLB NEWS IN MY GENERAL

>Cat on the field of the Ravens - Dolphins
>Makes the highlights

stiller fans aren't the brightest of the bunch

Does balitmurder think that blowing out Miami makes them even remotely relevant? This is still a bottom 10 football team

>lolphins

I can't I'm not at home my area is range banned on the phone and I don't know my tripcode pass by heart. How about you stop being a ponce and just talk the conversation instead of deflecting

Is Cat still elite?

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/923755884911775744
holy shit brian billick

Reported for ban evasion, go back to your discord cancerous fag.

Concussion was Flacco's fault

Don't slide if you can't handle a potential hit if you're timing is shit

Do the right thing, like run out of bounds or take the hit like a normal player

he really should be fired right now.

he is just really really lucky with these close games.

thats not what the record says

announcing reports is a bannable offense, user

Sup, nfl

>the city of florida

Cat > Rodgers > Brady
Deal with it

Carr just use the tripcode explorer to get a tripcode that has anything you want in the text

As a broncos fan, there is no way they are making the playoffs. I see a 7-9 season incoming. They need some serious help.

>theme

The only reason they were doing so poorly was because of injuries to key players, but some of those players are starting to come back now.

So uh what's next?

Trade for Andrew Luck?

I've done that already, I have a Punished trip and Raiders trip

Good shit, I don't trip but I still use it to see what I can up come with

The best bet is to wheel out the decaying remains of Don Shula and Dan Marino for sympathy points as you tank the season.

Sign kaepernick

Honestly I would be absolutely down for this. Luck is a great qb. they just surrounded him with shit team around him.

>i should just retire this trip

Pittsburgh's culture is fucking shite. The Bryant fiasco is just the latest symptom. They don't have locker room cancer. Their locker room IS cancer

Fire le hol up man and try to get this shit together before big Ben decides he's had enough. The steelers have an embarrassment of riches and there's no excuse for them to be this dysfunctional.

Adam Gase, offensive "guru"

>those gay kids

Baltimore is garbage senpai. Record is irrelevant. They will not make the playoffs

cat ran for more yards than the dolphins

Niggas don't make good coaches unless they're light skinned house niggas like Tony Dungy and James Franklin.

yeah I wouldnt be surprised. this team is still irrelevant despite the last 2 years

Who's gonna sign him to a team first

>Bottom 10
"no"

>Flacco was never elite
:^)
Ravens weren't even .500
I mean, that pidgeon was probably the most notable Raiders figure until Carr came

streamable.com/15s7u
Cat on the field with commentary

>dat speed
>dat insane lateral agility
>dat change of direction

muh dick

Ran a bad route desu. At least the pigeon on the raiders can play special teams good.

What did Donkey Nigger mean by this?

hes going to be a bust

I'm working on something great. Soon.

He just needs a good coach

WITH NO SURVIVORS