God, I can't wait for the Olympics

God, I can't wait for the Olympics.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/29/rio-de-janeiro-mutilated-body-beach-olympics-volleyball?CMP=twt_b-gdnnews
baka.com.au/olympics/rio-2016/rio-2016-olympic-games-super-bacteria-found-in-rio-water-20160611-gph615.html
youtu.be/L3o-z5Xw-F4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its going to be a shiiiiitshow....

Are you an actual nip?

Source?

No.

If he is he's about to bantz you out of existence.

Oh my god, Norway, you can't just ask people if they're Nips.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/29/rio-de-janeiro-mutilated-body-beach-olympics-volleyball?CMP=twt_b-gdnnews

I fucking love nips.

I was going to post this, but I'll be kind of too busy to banter, in a bit.

like a white zimmerman

holy crap just cancel this abortion of an event already

It's going to be amazing one way or another.

No I want to see it all burn
I want to see the hell that is the world Olympics in brazil

So where do you all think ISIS will strike?

i think isis would get robbed and eaten before they made it to the venue.

Fucking Brazilians lad

Somewhere else. The HUEHUEs are more than enough.

Checked, and it's possible.

You're not one to talk

Nice aim

jesus fucking christ

checked

Me next.

>Et tu, Pedro?

>implying Japan is any better

I actually think it's pretty cool you have a big, long lunch, and a small dinner. And that you eliminated illiteracy a while back.
]
But you could have kept Che to yourself and have made a lot of uni Poli Sci classes less obnoxious.

Checked, and that was China, made-Hitler-and-nothing-else-astan.

Let the games begin

>implying there is a difference between Japan and China

First Olympics where the cauldron will be a burnt-out car.

Lawl.
Back in those times we didnt want any commie wannabe looking for trouble in the south.
Todays indio would gladly take him.

>The origins of the images were quickly uncovered: The man in the photographs is Chinese performance artist Zhu Yu, who staged a conceptual shock piece called "Eating People" at a Shanghai arts festival in 2000. Maintaining that "No religion forbids cannibalism, nor can I find any law which prevents us from eating people," Zhu Yu acted out a performance in which he appeared to eat a stillborn or aborted child (likely constructed by placing a doll's head on a duck's carcass) and said that he "took advantage of the space between morality and the law and based my work on it."

It may still be lit when the torch shows up too.

>doll's head on a duck carcass
Who is he trying to kid?

Like you're any different from the mash of mountainous countries in Europe.

my money is the torch bearer is shot being mistaken by police as a rioter holding a Molotov.

Rio is a jungle

vid related

Top kek

>"took advantage of the space between morality and the law and based my work on it."
*sips tea*

>God, I can't wait for the Olympics.
I hope the swimmers took some shots
baka.com.au/olympics/rio-2016/rio-2016-olympic-games-super-bacteria-found-in-rio-water-20160611-gph615.html

Between Zika and the water, there's gonna be dead athletes.

>Zika
Meh just a few kids with shrunken heads, as for dead athletes, they can just dump them in the lagoon, by the looks of it no one would notice

Can't wait for dead bodies to show up during the swim trials.

>actual footage from that airport

youtu.be/L3o-z5Xw-F4

But there are plenty of religions which prohibit the consumption of human meat and plenty of countries with laws against it…

>r dead bodies to show up during the swim trials
I wonder if you get a time penalty for using a body as a float?

RIP (rest in poowater) Michael Phelps.

>tfw Zika is gods way to kill off the retarded low class

Nah, anyone can get it. It's like a bio-weapon from pic related.

Retarded Brown people have more sex its over all more beneficial by default

>They still wont cancel it

Stadium wont be finished on time
Athletes are being mugged almost daily
Zika virus
Training locations for athletes aren't even safe and could be dangerous to the athletes health (like swimming in sewage)
Athletes have already dropped out because fuck going to Brazil
Ticket sales are low as fuck because no one wants to go to Brazil and Brazilians are too fucking poor to buy them anyway, the government is literally giving them away at this point in time

And now shit like this.

Brazil is a fucking joke.

>mfw Japanese newscasters try to be polite about what a disaster it is.

Guck off with those videos nigger

>Japs acting smug
You do know the 2020 Olympics is going to kill lolis and comiket right?

Nice spelling, 60% white

No, and no. Still going to suck, but after Rio, anything will look good.

How likely is zika or something else to spread from this? If you are dumb enough to go I don't care if you die but fuck bringing something back here.

there were 3 reported cases of zika recently in the US

It's sexually transmitted as well, and stays in the blood for months after infection.

Going to be interesting.

And a Zika baby!

I still question the continuation of the Olympics. Seems to cause more financial woes than encourage anything good.

Certainly doesn't help they're trying to set it up in a shit hole this time.

Jesus that game looks fucking terrible. What's up with using the revolver while holding a rifle in the other hand? Is it because the revolver has infinite bullets? Also that jump mechanic is gay as fuck.

>Not know what Max Payne 3 is.

Opinion discarded.

I'll go to the Jap olymips if you give me a waifu while I'm there.

Can't promise I wont smuggle her back home though. But it's not like you Japs are using her so it's ok.

I dont understand the variations in the reaction faces. one is stifling laughter. two are happy. two are sad. theyr'e all young white liberals. what the hell am i supposed to conclude from this?

A FUCKING LEAF!

Also, I like Trump's hockey moves.

are you a spic?

>posts pic from China
>pic already proven faked
>has absolutely nothing to criticize Japan about

You're not going to win this fight, Hans

>World Homicide rankings
>Japan - 4th place
>Brazil - 202nd place
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Austria's ranked 11th, though so I'll give you credit for that. I'd definitely see the Olympics in Vienna. Gorgeous city.

kek

underrated

I'm solidifying my position as a white nationalist.

I'm a fucking white nationalist.

Right now.

The reason for that is because Brazil has no police to report murders to. So there is no accurate statistics.

Lets not forget just how corrupt all of Brazil is.

>Athletes have already dropped out because fuck going to Brazil
All of them should.

Olympics is a shitty sports meme that needs to die (again)

Speaking of which, how is you cauldronless stadium for your own olympics coming along?

It could happen anywhere you bigots!

the world football cup went well, why does everybody cry about the olypmics as if it was doomed to fail?

I'm quite suprised there hasn't been a major terrorist attack considering Frances recent track record

My god please let the olympics be so disastrous that they cancel the 2020 ones here.

PLEASE RIO DON'T FAIL ME YOU SUBHUMAN ANIMALS

>Ticket sales are low as fuck because no one wants to go to Brazil and Brazilians are too fucking poor to buy them anyway, the government is literally giving them away at this point in time
I can't wait to see the free-ticket jungle creatures riot in the thousands

that would be really something, was there ever a islamic terror attack in brazil, i wonder.

Fucking lol

There children already come out retarded. ZIKA will turn them even more retarded.

Meant *their.

I'm excited.

You have to sympathize with the terrorists on this one. Until the Olympics there was nothing of value to bomb in Brazil.

kek, you know your country is a failure when even isis doesnt wants to pay you a visit.