This is why we need meninism

I will be visiting your country in about a month, how is it there? What are my chances of becoming mincemeat from exploding kebabs?

The suffering of man never ceases, only the sweet release of death will correct it.

fuck off, we are full.

Nice flags.

Less than back home in Canada.

frontaliere here
fuck off we're full.

Men and women aren't equal, deal with it.

It's funny how these neckbeards will attack egalitarianism all day long but get mad the instant that a women isn't treated exactly the same as men. These pathetic "men's rights" faggots are no different than the feminists that they denigrate.

How does it feel knowing that you could've been born not too long ago into a time where your country didn't allow women to vote?

>Men and women aren't equal, deal with it.

We can't deal with it because these cunts are allowed to influence politics.

The 1920s are a long time ago.

Relax, I'll just be there a few weeks to drink my ass off and fuck your women! >:3
Danke.
[spoiler] LAST TIME I WAS IN EUROPE I LEFT FROM ITALY. THE PLANE WAITED LIKE AN HOUR FOR TWO OLD PEOPLE, THEN WE WERE LATE ON THE CONNECTING FLIGHT AND YOU FUCKING WOPS DELAYED MY LUGGAGE EVEN FURTHER. HAD TO SPEND LIKE THREE DAYS IN TORONTO AND EVENTUALLY FINDING MY STUFF IN SOME WAREHOUSE. FUCK. YOU.{/spoiler]

what would meninism do, lower mens percieved agency so we could do things the girls are doing in your pic without rape accusations? Or raise womens lack of percieved agency so that scenario wouldn't be toleranted anymore?

This is simple biology.
Men are designed to procreate with as many women as possible since our semen remains virile from puberty til death.
Women, on the other hand, have to lug around a child for 9 months at a time and can only receive the genetic material from one partner, then go into menopause and can't reproduce afterwards.
They have a far more limited window of opportunity to mate, so they're genetically obligated to be more selective.

Switzerland didn't give women voting rights until 1971.

Then women don't get to vote.

tfw not gang fartraped by qt3.14s

What if i identify as neither a man or woman?

Actually women who have multiple partners bareback actually carry on some of the partners DNA even if they are not pregnant with the child. So yeah that's the real reason they are selective, broader spread.

look senpai there are different standards for men and women

if a 50 year old male teacher was fucking 14 year olds thats a LOT more creepy than a 16 year old male fucking a female teacher

Both feminists and "menists" need to understand that men and women are inherently different. Be fucking honest, how many of you guys would really, actually be mad if the pic happened to you? And the reason for the disparity is simple, men can not get pregnant and men have a much higher sex drive. Thus if a man gets "taken advantage of" it factually isn't nearly as big of a deal.

Then you're just a freak.

What?
Aussie banter's fucking weird.

What you identify as means jack shit.

If you have XX chromosomes you're a female, if you have XY chromosomes you're a male, and if you might have anything else you're an abomination of Tzeentch and need to be purged in the name of the Emperor so that the Chaos doesn't find its way into our world.

Haha
I love the Swiss my grandpa came from there.
A little town called serneus

#rekt

I hope u learnt ur lesson and stay over there.

>past out

you say that until a fat chick that outweighs you by a hundred pounds finds you drunk and passed out.

>chick
Fucking triggered.