We pay armed men to stop us during our travels to make sure we are tucked in snug as a bug. Freedom is great

We pay armed men to stop us during our travels to make sure we are tucked in snug as a bug. Freedom is great.

Seatbelts are comfy as fuck.

You don't need a license to travel either

>trusting the restraining jew

>I get pulled over cause I can't keep my vehicle properly maintained

They have cops out in trucks to look down and see if people are on phones or not buckled up. The phones i get, it puts others at risk. The seat belt though.... That law is just over the top authoritarian to the point it is just an insult added to the injury of losing freedom.

If you can't understand why not having a body shoot out of your windshield like 200lb bullet then you're probably not smart enough to understand society.

People are cry babies when dead bodies are involved? Imagine that .

If i hit something hard enough to launch me through the windshield, pretty sure my 3000lb car will still do the memorable damage.

If only we had stronger windshields. Why won't the free market fix it?

It's kind of like discriminatory pricing, but for medical costs. Idiots cost more than intelligent people, so they pay fines for being morons.

BUT MUH FREEDUM OF TRABBLE

Or when they shoot out on the road and cause road closures. Or when the jackass in the back seat isn't buckled and he decapitates the people sitting in the front when he shoots forward. Or when they shoot onto overpasses and you need to close major highways to get a work crew to knock the body down and then clean the sign.

My taxes ain't going to clean your dumbass.

Then you couldn't get people out when you need to smash the window.

You can make windshields as strong as you want, but collisions that are strong enough to crush/twist/deform/break metal will certainly crack and break windshields.

Besides, why would you trade being restrained by a seatbelt and hitting an airbag to hitting an 'indestructible' windshield? Even if is bait, no thanks m8.

If seat belts are about safety, why don't school busses have them? Conan and weed time.

When's the last time you've been on a school bus, friend?
They do have them, at least here in Florida. Even the shitty old ones. They're usually just tucked in between the bottom and back of the seats because no one uses them and/or wants to sit on them.

Besides, the real secret to school busses' safety isn't their rigidity, or their size.
It's their height.

You climb that set of stairs getting on a bus because the children are so high off the ground. This is so the average driver with their average Honda Civic will virtually go underneath the cabin of the bus, and slam into the axle, or get decapitated when the rear of the bus takes off their windshield.

Only suicidal cucks don't buckle up leaf.

Found some pictures to post of this feature because I'm bored.

Perfect example here.

Last one.

The social costs of the state paying for your emergency treatment when your broke ass goes flying for your windshield sustaining avoidable injuries mean its a community right to enforce seatbelt laws.

Dont like them? Dont use my public property.

Same goes for alcohol tax. Its a tax to cover the social costs of alcohol.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Wearing seatbelts is a form of slavery like taxes

armenian guy from glendale/los angeles did this

colorado st. is in glendale

I mean i get it in theory, why society would do this. But it's still kind of sick that someone designed them this way. "let's make it so anyone that gets in an accident with our bus gets their head cut off so the chilluns aren't hurt".

I mean ya save the children and all that but god damn that's kinda fucked up.

If I'm not mistaken, the front bumper of school busses have lower ground clearances than the sides/back. So at least if it's the bus driver slamming into the back of your Toyota Camry, then maybe you'll have a little more of a chance.
Either way, I get what you're saying.

How the fuck is stopping retards from killing themselves not doing more harm to society on top of all the fucking wasted resources and efort?

>Swatara Township
I've seen that bus.

Those buses are designed that way so they can take hills with significant approach and departure angles.
The bodywork of a school bus is required to be able to withstand the weight of a fully-loaded, equally-sized bus on top of it to protect the children.

Copfag here.
If you crash into someone you will fly out of your windshield.
You might die. If you die I have to get dispatch to find me a trooper to come do an accident reconstruction. In the meantime I might have to close down the entire road, inconveniencing everyone trying to get to or from work for who knows how long.

If you survive, ems and fire have to rub emergency traffic to your retarded ass putting the public in large in danger in an attempt to save you. You will then take up hospital rooms in the er that could be used for people with legitimate problems. Again, I'll have to close the roads while all this is done so no one can get anywhere.
If it's really bad I have to call life flight and once you're stable watch you get loaded into a fucking helicopter and flown off to have your life save.

Your insurance may or may not pay for all of this, in which case the tax payers get raped to save your life, which you didn't care about to begin with or you would put the knowledge you learned in 7th grade physics to use and wear your fucking seat belt.

No matter how you look at it you are, A) an idiot and B) a pain in everyone's ass.

If you get pulled over and get a ticket for not waring your belt that's all on you. Don't try to act like you're a victim of the system.

aaaaaaaaaaand /thread

Plumbing and electricity are priveledges too