Was this Kutcher's only kino? Why didn't he star in anything else good?

Was this Kutcher's only kino? Why didn't he star in anything else good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wSH1SpQh9c
youtube.com/watch?v=w96oTapYTKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does "kino" mean good? Because that movie is fucking shit

>Newfag has shit taste
Well there's a surprise

>implying dude where's my car isn't kino

>the ending where he goes back to the womb and strangles himself

I thought there was no way to fix my pathetic existence until I saw this. If I had one wish it would be to die in the womb

What? Is this an alternate ending?

>newfags has shit taste
No surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=1wSH1SpQh9c

too kino for theatres

It's the original ending. Test audiences didn't like it so they changed it to the one of three endings where he sees the grill on the street.

Yeah I think so, honestly it had a lot more meaning because earlier in the film he said his mom had two still borns before him which implies they lived long and fucked up lives before killing themselves in the womb too.

Honestly if you really think about it the story for this movie is really good the execution was just a little off (not sure why they took such an amazing concept and tried to turn it into a teen romance with Ashton but whatever)

Fucking hell they should have gone with this. Always thought the ending didn't fit the rest of the film, this one fits perfectly. What I don't understand though is who is the guy who ends up with Kaley? Some random?

Hopefully the friend who usually ends up fat and emo. When the two of them were together everyone was happy besides Ashton, even Tommy was successful. Ashton just couldn't stand getting cucked.

He was good in Jobs

This film was really good except for the jarring plothole that the entire ending relies on

>everytime he reads his diary, he travels back in time and can influence the present
>everyone in the present perceives everything normally
>so his crush doesn't question why one second ago she was going out with some douchebag and now she's apparently been dating Kutcher for a year
>but then he winds up in jail
>in order to convince his cellmate that he has this ability, he shows him his arm without a scar, travels back and injures himself, and then shows his cellmate his scar on the arm where there didn't use to be one
>his cellmate can only perceive this if he traveled in time too, thus breaking the rules that the film already established
>because if the cellmate didn't travel in time, then from his perspective, Kutcher's always had that scar

This pissed me off so much when it happened because I had really been enjoying it until then
I think I made it like 5 minutes into the second one before turning it off

I think that was the only time he intentionally came back to the same time because he thought he could fix things within that time line. That was a pretty prime time line if he wasn't in jail. I'm trying to come up with an excuse but you have a good point. It's not exactly a plot hole though, just an unexplained aspect of the power

no it doesn´t, how in the hell killing himself fixes anything

This film is hot garbage

Well it fixes everyone else's lives, you can't deny that. It also fits with the sad theme of the rest of the movie and how the other 2 siblings must have died.

his dad had the ability to do this shit too though, right? so, what, his dad just makes time traveling babies that try out their lives but always know in the end they have to cuck themselves?

He did it to end the curse being passed on so no one else would have to go through it.

This film is comically bad

and yet someone else went through it. so why didn't the dad an hero in the womb?

This chicken and egg shit is confusing.

>how in the hell killing himself fixes anything
lets found out, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=w96oTapYTKk
Are you kidding? You haven't seen JOBS kino?

GET OUT

It fucking looks like an snl sketch

>Ashton Kutcher reading a book is such a violent unnatural act that it causes a ripple in space-time

>why they took an amazing concept and tried to turn it into a teen romance with Ashton
>With Ashton

Only thing he likes to be in

I lost my virginity to this film

so THAT'S where that phRASE FROM!!!!!!

Are you 14 years old? It's not even close to good, it just has an interesting premise.

I thought this was like a "what the fuck raimi" sort of post but it's real, kek

Who are the kids?

why does she say its her miracle baby?

does the baby survive and not strangle itself?

so those kids at the end aren't ashton kutcher,

ive seen movie but its been awhile and i want to appreciate this ending without having to rewatch

Ashton kills himself in that ending so no he isn't one of the kids-he's the baby killing himself. She says it's her miracle baby because the last 3 had all died. The kids are his former friends. His gf, Kayleigh moves in with her mom (who presumably does not abuse her like her dad did) and gets married to tommy, while the fat kid seems to have a decent life too.

thanks annon,

one last question, who is the miracle baby then?

is the mother talking to what would have been his sibling?

What the absolute fuck

He was the miracle baby

But he then killed himself as a baby

be contrary somewherelse, fag, OP's right, thats a good one, Kutcher's only good one.

go open a bvs praising thread

Interesting concept, poorly executed and was filled with plot holes (jesus hands to name one).
Maybe if it had a better director.

>plot holes (jesus hands to name one)
What other plot holes? The hands plot hole is ridiculous, I don't know how they allowed that, but other than standard time travel issues I can't think of other plot holes.