Wait a minute, so white people need a safe space now?

Wait a minute, so white people need a safe space now?

This show isn't about white genocide. It does, however, challenge viewers to think more critically about race (especially white viewers).

It's just a comedy show. If you don't like it, then watch something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/political-divide-on-campuses-hardens-after-trumps-victory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are watching something else, that's the whole point of the boycott jackass.

>If you don't like it, then watch something else.

exactly. i don't like it so I'm not watching netflix anymore.

No one said it was about "white genocide" other than people trying to make a strawman.

Fags don't like it, they don't want to pay for it. That's how the free market works, who gives a fuck?
Why'd you feel the need to make this thread?
Next time check the catalog Reddit

Can someone explain to me what the hell it's actually about? So far I've only seen
>muh white genocide
and
>muh satire

>The country is getting browner. Deal with it white boy.

>You're a nazi and white genocide is a myth you conspiracy theoriy whack job

what did shitskins mean by this

Genocide is X + privilege so it's impossible to genocide whites or something like that

>so white people need a safe space now
white people don't want to see jewish propaganda on something that they pay for

you could say that we're no platforming you

>It does, however, challenge viewers to think more critically about race (especially white viewers).

Literally just nu-speak for "It's an SJW lecture".

To be fair she dumps the black guy for a whit dude at the end

That's exactly what they're doing, retard.
They're watching something that isn't Netflix.

>I'm boycotting a show because it dares to challenge my racists beliefs

Safe spaces must be out at the snowflake store.

this

>liberal media
>not having an obvious agenda
>purely objective opinions by professionals

But why cancel your subscription?

If this was "Dear Black people" then the whole show would be shut down, the people would never work again and Netflix would be dead.

So equality demands this.

Why the fuck would I pay for something I don't want to watch?

>Why would people NOT pay money for something they don't want?

Are you retarded?

It's just one show get over it
Because Netflix is a great service?!

>If this was "Dear Black people" then the whole show would be shut down, the people would never work again and Netflix would be dead.

Fucking this.

They literally committed arson and attempted murder because a gay jew called "cultural appropriation" bullshit.

Imagine what the fuck they would do if a show on a popular platform like Netflix shit on blacks as hard has the liberal propaganda machine shits on whites.

Because I can pirate their shows without paying them for anti white propaganda garbage

It is literally what they are doing.

Oh, so you have watched every other Netflix original show and movie all the way through?

>It's just one show get over it

99% of everything else they have is dogshit.

>you can't be racist against white people

>Spent the last 15 years editing my mind to get rid of racist thoughts out of fear of becoming socially outcast, just like 99% of the US
>Nah white people you haven't done enough

Okay thanks black people

>Claims blacks spend too much time whining about race
>whines like gargantuan faggots at the slightest jab at their own

You should cancel netflix for having nothing but shit for content, not because it hurts your faggy feewings.

Blacks are the ones that need to think more critically about race.

Shill.

OP just stop, you can't come back after this, your whole premise is flawed.

exactly. i don't like it so I'm not paying for netflix anymore.
Especially after they have changed the price from 96/year to 146/year without any real announcement.

There's nothing wrong with this show existing, the problem is the double standard in that if someone wanted to make Dear Black People they would literally be kicked out of the industry for even pitching the idea.

Sup Forums is a white nationalist film discussion board. I don't think you belong here

why aren't all 4 of them wearing the same black face, the guy on the far right is like grayish brown while the other three are chocolate

well, to be fair, if a BLACK person made a show called Dear Black People it would have a little success.

In fact they kind of did. It was called The Boondocks.

Boondocks' creator is white

stop posting these retarded clickbait articles.

>It's a TV show about race relations. T-that means they're being racist against me
>Why are everybody laughing at me, s-stop it ;_;

Someone call Tyler Perry, we have a money maker right here

just watch the film the series is based on you fucking autist. I know you have nothing better to do with your next hour and a half

no he isnt

>If you're white you think about black people in a racist way

Sounds like a rude generalization, just like racism is.

/thread

Netflix already has a really shitty catalog lately, if your subscription is paying for things you dislike, and in some cases offend you, it is only fair that you choose to not pay nor make use of their services.
Even more so considering how easy it is to pirate things now.

Why would I waste my time watching a flick when I can just have you cucks spoonfeed me a plot synopsis?

>paying for netflix in the first place
baka

>trailer for a show I might not like comes up
>fuck I'm triggered now, better cancel my subsciption

ya'll some fucking insecure betas lmao

>I'm assuming it's racist without even watching it

this sure is fun

>muh safe space
Oh the irony

Fuck you

>halfbreed bitch goes to a white school
>she's smart and witty lol, she makes a radio show called "dear white people" that calls out white people for racism
>some gay black kid gets pissy
>the white students, tired of being called racist, do some racist shit by doing blackface
>all the black students go over to kill whitey

thats literally it.

The irony is strong is this leftist SJW piece of shit

whats the last movie you actually watched? like the whole thing you know?

Problem Child 2

>Why are white people fucking racist fuck you white people!
>WHY ARE YOU WHITE PEOPLE BOYCOTTING JUST WATCH THE MOVIE FUCKING RACIST WHITE PEOPLE.

Wew

Meanwhile shit like this is going down, buts that's okay huh? Fuck Whitey! Stealing ass spotlight honkeys!

Theres actually no reason to have a netflix subscription when you have free streaming sites.

Granted the highest quality you get is 720p and it's often 420p but it's doable

Thinking about race only leads to the conclusion of white supremacy desu

Whatever a white person does it's racist.

the dark knight rises Sup Forums dub xDDDD

The main character of hidden figures was actually white in real life (blue eyes and everything), with like 1/8 black ancestry. I'm surprised white women didn't get more annoyed about that.

If you can write a biting satire that examines race relations in a novel, entertaining way while remaining even-balanced and commenting on both sides, you can name it "Dear Black People" if you wanted.

But no, you're not creative, or smart, or have anything interesting to add to the discussion, unlike this show which makes fun of black activists as much as it makes fun of clueless white boys.

white people are the first to grandstand about free speech and creative freedom til they're the victims of it

>Wait a minute, so white people need a safe space now?

This has been true for some time now.

nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/political-divide-on-campuses-hardens-after-trumps-victory.html

>leftists and minorities boycott any comedy that goes over the line on racism against minorities

>white people boycott a show that goes over the line on racism against whites

WOW FUCKING RACISTS

Read the post I replied to, I wasn't talking about the show. Fucking newcunts can't even follow a thread.

the butthurt one both sides wasnt nearly as big as in the 90s or the 00s. the fuck happened?

He's black

>think more critically about race

Why? I think the issue it pretty black and white.

No you don't get it, it's worse when we do it because we're supposed to be better than them!

you havent even seen the movie right?

To be fair, the leftists are hitting them with shovels.

Rodney King riots?

>Be overglorified excel chart
>Do something other more important people didn't have time to waste on
>Think you're important and everything is thanks to you
Yeah, and the kid who saw Ronaldo's boots is the real hero and he's the one who deserves the golden ball.

If the people boycotting aren't racist, then it just means they're retarded. What an improvement.

>women knowing anything about their own accomplishments that isnt Amelia Eerhart (famous for being the first female pilot to run out of fuel, crash and die.)

truth hurts? go be a nigger elsewhere.

That's misusing a shovel. They should be burying them.

Can we have a show where we think more critically about why 15% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in the country?

>It does, however, challenge viewers to think more critically about race
That's a patently false statement, and that's the problem. The doesn't encourage people to think critically. It encourages them to shut up, listen, and believe what they're told rather than thinking at all.

>b-but if you don't pay us to feed you our p-propaganda that means you need a s-safe space you s-s-snowflakes, r-right?

A valiant effort lads, but these slurs are fundamentally designed to work in our favour. The weak and cucked behaviour would be to remain passive, but to stop sending (((these people))) money is the sensible and based thing to do. Netflix can either lose subs or lose their anti-White propaganda, we're fine either way. It's all available from torrents anyway.

>Bait the show
Nope, nope nope nope. Fuck media and news and their love to spread the fire, 99% of the current problems are due them.

Whiteys should get punched and shot on sight, pocbros stop giving them the benefit of the doubt and treat them like the bigots they are.

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE DUMB
>What.. white people plz don't cancel subscription plz, are u racist plz

uhhhh racist against white people much?

>you can name it "Dear Black People" if you wanted.

Oh Jesus you might be fucking retarded. It's even proof with this series that no mater your intention or creativity, people will take one look to the title and get mad. Fucking hang yourself, honestly.

The shovel dude was probably from an autistic anarchy group known to riot for any big event that goes down in that area. Either way, lefties get their shit kicked in at rallies & protests all the time. Violence is shitty regardless where it's coming from but don't act like it's only coming from one side.

>It's all available from torrents anyway.

then why were you even giving them money in the first place

Look if I wanted to be told that I and my people are the root of all evil I could do that for free on Facebook or Reddit, I don't need to pay $15 a month to be told that.

Whitey you can watch other things, get over yourself
KILL WHITEY

>lmao if you don't like it just watch something else
>Ok, I am going to watch something else
>Wait, don't, that is racist

>whines like gargantuan faggots

The people making these threads and writing these articles are not people complaining about the show, they're people whining that those people don't like it.

>poltards bitch about sjwtards that theyre too thin-skinned and get too easily triggered
>get triggered by the title of a new show and collectively sperg out

really makes you think

YOU MEAN LIKE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW? How could a series be made like this!

Voting with your dollars by cancelling a service is the height of capitalism and is a very conservative value. If they were leftists they would be whining and demanding that Netflix change the content.

No one is saying this. Stop making up some fake boogerman to justify your hate for activists.

gj netflix you finally properly baited retards again.

>Either way, lefties get their shit kicked in at rallies & protests all the time.
Funny how we haven't seen that. Just baseless Twitter-posts about it that never get investigated by police.

>Either way, lefties get their shit kicked in at rallies & protests all the time. Violence is shitty regardless where it's coming from but don't act like it's only coming from one side.
Yeah, no, fuck you and fuck your middle-road fallacy.
Leftists went full-fucking-Nazi this election-cycle and everyone knows it. We have literal HOURS of footage on YouTube of them throwing bricks, spitting on black people and pepper-spraying children while burning American flags. This was a consistent thing at every fucking Trump-ralley. The fact that somewhere at some point a Trump-supporter threw a punch back does not mean "See?! Both sides are EQUALLY violent!".

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38

Fuck off whites your years are over.
Based Soros has enough money and connections to surpass all your efforts in spreading nazi propaganda.
Face it, you lost.

That's literally the point. You can make something like this for white people but not for black people, and no matter how smartly it's written, one can exist and the other cannot, because people don't care about content.

I don't know if this is redditors or some sort of liberal media group, all I can tell you is that you faggots are convincing no one ITT

>you're either racist or retarded if you don't keep paying for the shit Netflix is shoveling out

t.Netflix shill