Daily reminder that no one on Sup Forums can refute this

Daily reminder that no one on Sup Forums can refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Empire_State_Building_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcFpfm0TJo
youtube.com/watch?v=7WVBEB8-wa0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2KhI7aHLqU
youtube.com/watch?v=S2LKZy5-y64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People die from stab wounds. What is the point of this comic?

It's Whoresy there is not point.

I could refute it with real life example

refer to
(fpbp)

When has anyone wore body armor when they did a mass shooting, except the aruora shooter I think?
>body armor means bullet proof

Dude wtf

Also, author does not know shit about guns and body armor. Even if bullet does not penetrate it, it still doing harm like damaging inner organs and shit. So, it would not help shooter.

>THE OPPOSING SIDE LITERALLY WANTS TO GIVE HAND GRENADES TO CHILDREN

>horsey
kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Empire_State_Building_shooting

Horsey is a faggot

> What is the point of this comic?
Probably that we should have an age limit on knives, most kids under 18 are self cutting emo faggots these days, if they had guns they could just eat a bullet and stop shitting up everyone else's time.

>not shooting their heads
Why is this so hard to grasp?

body armor doesnt mean plasma shield wtf

>her reply

Hnnnnng. More pls.

>tfw haven't had a fresh sub in years

A true alpha in action.

Why don't people understand how body armor works? Is it because of movies?

This is what liberals actually believe.

>body armor doesnt mean plasma shield
Even that's not fool proof apparently
just to around 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcFpfm0TJo

So the ace argument of this comic is "what if he had body armor"? That hypothetical doesn't stick.

What if he had a lightsaber?

I AM SILLY

Now how on earth did you manage to set up a backup dungeon from prison Fritzl?

>because it's different
How is it different?

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums can't refute my straw man.

kill yourself retard.

>Kniefs
>Its diffrent

Thats no fucking argument.

Id check over your pc and checknfbi data banks.

Why is it diffrent?

A gun wasn't used, that's the difference.

If its a non-firearm related incident it doesn't count.

Knife wounds are typically more fatal than small arms wounds. Body armor also doesn't protect well from multiple shots, especially at close range.
It's also not against the law to have hand grenades or explosives.

childhood TNT saves lives

youtube.com/watch?v=7WVBEB8-wa0

>I am silly
also
>mass stabbings are okay when no one actually dies
>it's ok to get stabbed if you don't die
>being shot is terrible and scary even if you don't die

why dont they just shoot the guy wearing body armor in the head?

>I AM SILLY

Why don't they just shoot him in the leg?

>what if he wore body armor
>kevlar vest are full suits of armor that cover a man head-to-toes and have an impenetrable force field

>muh body armor

I CC high velocity armor piercing rounds every day and dont give a fuck.

shocker here, but you could also just shoot him in the fucking armor repeatedly.

>Why don't they just shoot him in the leg?
A bullet to the head saves the taxpayer the ridiculous cost of trial and prison

the purpose of the 2nd amendment was never self defense

Fuck I hate these strawmen. Cartoonists that play pretend like this are truly retarded.

Body armor...
>head
>leg
>arm
pick one..
Man that was hard..

> A bigger round goes through armor easier.

Kek, your 10mm is shit. You think a big ass round only going 1500fps won't get caught by even a shitty non-plate vest?

>inb4 1 posterino by this i-diddly-d
>inb4 I AM SILLY strawman
Okay then
>Implying body armour will do jack shit against 19 people magdumping into you
>Implying guns are always fatal and that every retard (disadvantaged young black male) can shoot fatally, let alone shoot

It's my constitutional right to bear arms. I ain't gotta try to refute shit.

>37 minutes ago
>1 post by this ID

He specifically mentioned they were armor piercing. And yes, a high velocity, hard tipped, 10mm round should easily go through non plated vests.

It's the sign of someone who is extremely lazy, too lazy for debate.

well even the aliens body armor independence day got fucked up sooo

>He specifically mentioned they were armor piercing.
1) Nothing you can buy as a civilian is generally armor piercing.
2) The picture he posted wasn't armor piercing.
3) Implying anyone even makes special snowflake 10mm AP ammo in the first place.

>"What is he wore body armor?"

"Then the kids need body armor."

>only grenades offer enough projectiles at once to overload the shield, forcible makimg it collapse

It's almost like you two missed the fucking joke

Liberals always say 'just shoot them in the leg'; well now what Horsey?

It's a fucking cartoon

Grow up

Also, leave it to Australia to underestimate modern bullet-proof vests when they've probably never touched a gun much less a bullet in their lives.

those are hardened Copper 140 grain penatrators, that cross shaped tip rips through Level IIIA vests and doesnt deform on impact unlike essentially every other traditional lead bullet.

>only going 1500fps
>only
>1500fps

you must be noguns, aside from tiny 5.7mm or huge .44 magnum rounds there is no other handgun round out there that travels at that kind of velocity and weighs that much. even 9mm +P+ is slower with a smaller bullet and will probobly blow the gun up in your hand.

>1 post by this ID
I think this is either Whoresy himself, or a family member who keeps spamming this schlock.

armor piercing handgun ammo is only illegal by the vague definition of "armor piercing" laid out by the NFA in 1932, as long as you make the bullet out of any other material other than what is on their list and it doesnt weigh more than 25% of the total package you are golden. just because Lehigh Defense doesnt market them as AP rounds doesnt mean they arnt capable of penetrating armor should the opportunity arise.

This is the only board I think where someone can post a thread and then immediately close their broswer.
I sure wish I knew how to post successful threads like that on other boards. :(

I fucking love guns. Own a few.

I also happen to know that armor piercing rounds will penetrating all but the best plateless armor.

>it's different

strong argument horsey

To be honest, kids carrying knifes around is just as dangerous. They know they're too weak to face adults so they'll just stab each other.

Holmie just wore a web vest. It carried his gear, but is about as bulletproof as a t-shirt.

>I'm being silly

maybe it's just my autism and inability to escape my mind, but "sexy talk" really is the weirdest shit on the planet. i'd find it absurd to have that conversation with anyone.

>government deploys troops to quell uprising after repealing first amendment
>nothing anyone can do due to repeal of second amendment

this is the only argument you need to defend the second amendment.

and this guy won a pulitzer, i hear?

gg america

From the outside it looks mega autistic, but when you're doing it, very fun.

>what if he had body armour

Shoot him anyway worst case it hurts the shit out of the shooter and disorients them, best case it goes through and kills the fucker.

Fucking liberals, the gunman's got body armour, therefore we need a fucking hand grenade to stop him!

Like fucking hell crack a book, watch an episode of CSI. Jesus fuck.

The cartoon becomes problematic once the second panel begins and reality exits. Clearly this piece is self assuring ivory tower garbage. Note the implication of inexpensive clothes on the conservative character, his mannerisims implying a lesser intelligence.

There are no conservatives, pundits, elected, or even lobbyists suggesting hand grenades be given to children. Sometimes the left can only argue against exaggerrated charicatures of reality when they don't have any logical argument. And i'm a liberal.

But as we've seen, there are two kinds of liberal. The Bernie kind, and the suit and tie snob ass bitch Clinton kind, who are only liberal as long as its in style to keep up with the joneses.

>1 post by this ID

>muh body armor
just shoot him in the head

Didn't you know? Intellectual lazyness is what the world runs on now. The elite DEPEND on it.

Liberals actually believe that you can't be stabbed to death

>"What if he had body armor?"
That's supposed to make you immune to bullets?

Just watched a vid on these rounds and holy shit that penetration, non-gunfags wouldn't even understand. These rounds will go thru multiple people. Not a self defense round, more like a wild animal/SHTF round.

t.strawman
beat me to it

I've always liked the .454 for that purpose. It's a really swiss army knife round. Deer, Bear, Boar, Buffalo, Dust head, police officer, reasonably priced American sedans, the .454 Casull will kill just about anything that'll ever need killing.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2KhI7aHLqU

Your daily reminder to sage sliders, and educate yourself and peers Stay vigilant captain

>Just watched a vid on these rounds and holy shit that penetration
here is one
youtube.com/watch?v=S2LKZy5-y64

Horsey is such a faggot, why didn't you guys do to him what you did to Ben Garrison?

is Horsey perpetually made of salt and straw?

what a retarded point to make against no one

dont believe everything you read here. australians have access to guns, we just dont let our depressed, edgy autistic teenagers or people on the watchlist buy them. still, this user is obviously talking through his ass (he sure as fuck hasnt fired 10mm AP from a pistol at body armour to test it) so im not defending his point and the faggot spells armour like a yank.

It's harder to make rhymes with his name and his stuff is so shit everyone would notice.

Once the edits appeared and were funny, the jig would be up.

That Gungdam looks fun to put together. Where did you get it?

>what if he had body armor
keep shooting. vests dont stop death, they just keep you alive longer.

>no one on Sup Forums can refute this
Pretty sure I know some toddlers that can effectively refute this stupid argument.

im not even going to read that shit. Horsey has never made a comic that wasn't john oliver tier childs play nonsense. anyone else looking forward to the day of the rope?

unless it's high rating it wont stop a rifle round anyway

>implying niggers kill with rifles
>implying anyone kills domestically with rifles
>implying legal gun owners are the problem

Obviously a toddler could. Didn't you see the other shill thread earlier? Toddlers shoot and kill at least one person a week now.

Horsey just keeps on strawmanning. It's kinda beautiful.

How are you going to stop guns traffic after the ban? Building bridges with the drug cartels?

This is an Anti semitic comic, the irrational gun guy looks like a Jew, while the more rational one is an Aryan.

>this

If you don't like firearms, then don't get one. Simple as that.

SHALL.
NOT.
BE.
INFRINGED.

they were carrying assault armor though

Roses are red
Sex talk is hard
Yeah you like that
You fucking retard

Both arguments in the comic are retarded, but the sad thing is that Sup Forums will defend the guy comparing guns to knives.

You know it's been like 2 hours since this was posted and you're the only retard to bring it up.

Nothing but straw man from all of this idiot's comics.

>knives don't kill people
>a bullet is guaranteed to kill
>what are stab vests

>that's against the law

I thought liberals didn't care about the law so long as they're doing what they think is morally justified. Why's he using an argument to legality now?