Stereotypes about your country that are true

Our women are fat slags and our tourists are bad (I've been one of them many times - something about the sun and the heat makes us sperg out)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHShavLtZjY
express.co.uk/news/world/851206/We-need-to-join-EU-before-it-FALLS-APART-Serbia-s-warning-to-bloc
youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I've been one of them many times
Kill yourself normie

We are a proud african-hispanic nation

We have a natural ability to fuck british women

My condolences

We are a violent amerindian country.

we are literally monkeys

the majorty of our men are really fucking beta meanwhile women are so easy for Gaijins

We are so fucking fat that it goes beyond humor into just being depressing.

60% of American women are overweight, so we're all competing for that 40%. It's a living hell.

We have domesticated bears in our households.

>mfw we really are lazy, drunken, violent womanizers

We really are aggressive as a people.

And we really do hate muslims.

You guys are basically the Irish of the western hemisphere. I can't help but be kind of fond of you.

Can confirm

t. Has a Serb Uncle who hates Croats more than the devil

We behead tourists on sight

Idk, are there any stereotypes about me? Enlighten me's.

Well yeah. But you guys don't even get how much.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHShavLtZjY

This is a wedding. A happy occassion ? right ? Happy songs, romantic stuff

In Serbia they're singing on a wedding

>Oj Pazaru, Novi Vukovaru, Oj Sjenice nova Srebrenice

>Hey Pazar the new Vukovar, Hey Sjenica the new Srebrenica

for context Pazar and Sjenica are towns with a muslim majority here.

And Vukovar was a town that was completely destroyed in Croatia.

And I don't think I need to explain Srebrenica.

And yeah this is a wedding.

A typical wedding.

And you got fucking kids dancing to that song, I mean...

You guys don't know how things are here, not by a longshot.

>the Irish of the western hemisphere
Nice education you got there pal.

The only one I'm aware of is how the Polish do everything ass backwards, but that's a real old stereotype and I'm not sure of the context.

Every pole is a plumber.

Are telling me these fine gentlemen are lazy drunken womanizers? I thought that was more of a nigger thing.

Uhm, you have 40 million Irish in your country

Why are your politicians trying to join the EU?

That would be a disgrace to your ancestors.

Yes we are suicidal but most are elderly not students

And yes our school schedule is insane and we don't like nips or chinks (we see nips the way how spics see gringos. we regard chinks like how everyone else perceives n*gg*rs)

The most wrong streotype on Korea is probably we are patriotic. No, most of our younger generation (most of them like gibsmedat) can sell their soul to go to scandi countries and get welfare like somalis and syrians and sane people want to go to the US for a bigger success

>Uhm, you have 40 million Irish in your country

Whites here are a bastard mix of Scottish/Irish/English/German/French.

You would be hard pressed to find someone here who is actually 100% Irish.

Beware the Eternal Plunger

It's just a ploy.

Here is our foreign minister talking about it>

express.co.uk/news/world/851206/We-need-to-join-EU-before-it-FALLS-APART-Serbia-s-warning-to-bloc

To quote the guy

>SERBIA wants to join the European Union before the bloc "falls apart", its foreign minister has revealed.

>“Hopefully, we will join the EU before it falls apart.”

>He joked that Serbia had a "threat" for the US in store should the EU not accept them.

>The minister added: ”We would then demand accession to the USA. We are definitely closer than Hawaii anyway."

Would you accept as lads ?

>Serbians have joked for more than a decade the "world will end" before Serbia enters the EU, but perhaps the dream is closer than ever.

Which dream is coming true, it's hard to tell.

>He said: "It is important that the enlargement of the EU continues. Either we join the EU, or the EU joins us.

My personal favorite.

We'll annex EU if EU doesn't want us.

Meh, sure in the EU many of our worst trash leaves to work menial jobs, but plumbing actually requires skill, so can't be all of them.

Did you know Polish jokes started because American leftists were butthurt about Poles being racists towards blacks (because leftists and blacks notoriously destroyed nice Polish American communities), so what the leftists did was took nigger jokes and made them into Polack jokes as revenge.

>Idk, are there any stereotypes about me? Enlighten me's.

Alcoholism and stringent catholicism.

Nah, those guys are from Thailand
youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo

That one's true, though we're not the worst on alcoholism.
We are turbocatholic, some people to the point of near insanity.

most people are alcoholics

I don't get the plumbing meme. Plumbers make good money
My father a plumber and makes almost 6 figures

I don't either, but he asked for stereotypes, and that's one I know about poles.

Also the one how they're all peasants, since their name literally comes from Pole, Polska, field, Polak, field worker

This. It's actually good, manly profession, many twink faggots don't want to do it, also because the pay is shit, median is 700eur/month, so no wonder many of them left.

Yeah I understand. Maybe it's just an anglo thing or something. Here physical labor isn't anything to looked down to.

>Also the one how they're all peasants, since their name literally comes from Pole, Polska, field, Polak, field worker

Poland name comes from the tribe of Polans. Everybody was a peasant back then.

Probably.

Too shameful for them I guess.

Here physical labor is a must.

Yeah I know, it's just weird, and another stereotype.

I didn't mean peasants as a bad thing, but field people.

As opposed to other slavs that settled in mountains and shit

It's probably just anglo thing. Since they've always had upper class and lower class dividing culture. Other parts in europe it's been more evenly spread no such class divide.
Being a contractor here might as well earn money than a lawyer

>so what the leftists did was took nigger jokes and made them into Polack jokes as revenge.
No, the jokes I'm thinking of were literally about doing thing backwards. Like, something about the nazis marching in backwards to invade Poland and some joke about reverse polish notation.

please join the eu
do it for romania

Oh well, thought you meant standard polack jokes