EU army is coming - thank God

no more being Americans' pet dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2905817.stm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/25/policy-to-allow-undocumented-immigrants-in-military/16225135/
youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M
army.mil/article/25610/us-government-offers-citizenship-through-military-service/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What will be the Lingua Franca?

Arabic

>american's pet dog
But you are muslims' pet goat

oh fuck me.

"Hello Norwayfag we are from the EU Army, we have been told that your country isn't diverse enough. Now open your borders or we will open them for you"

>What will be the Lingua Franca?
Same as right now in European cooperation, English, German and French as the case may be.

Right, like you cucks are going to spend money on an army instead of rapefugees

kek

>we have been told that your country isn't diverse enough. Now open your borders or we will open them for you"
Yes, this will definitely happen.

Shit, people are really stupid.

The EU Army would, for instance, be a lot better capable to deal with Libya and Syria than the current fractured European states.

>every soldier has to speak 3 different languages
noice

>numerous European nations working as one cohesive military organization
kek. Best of luck. Didn't Napoleon try that stupid shit? How'd that go for him?

The EU army will only be used against countries that leave the EU.

It will basically be to secure the fascist mentality of the EU leaders.

>a country who is so poor their soldiers use painted broom sticks during exercises
>creating a EU army
Top kek good one wilhelm

Aside from the UK and Estonia, no one in Europe can even pay their 2% to NATO.
Who the fuck is going to pay for this?

>>every soldier has to speak 3 different languages
>noice
No, every soldier has to speak 2 languages.

Belgium and French troops will speak French with each other. German and Austrian troops will speak German. Spanish and Italian troops will speak English. How is that even controversial?

Yeah, no. The last pan euro army was the SS. How did that work out for you, kraut? Anyway shouldn't you get back to rimming the 'unfuckable lard arse' Merkel about now?

>The EU army will only be used against countries that leave the EU.
Yeah, because that is what the US army is for... my God, people are stupid.

>Aside from the UK and Estonia, no one in Europe can even pay their 2% to NATO.
Germany can pay 2%, but does not want to. There is no need to pay 2% of GDP for the military. That is the whole point of creating an EU military, we could spend less if we pool our resources.

>no more being Americans' pet dog.
Good, we're tired of feeding you, cleaning up your poop, and taking you out for walks. Pay your own damn way and take care of yourselves.

*Will never happen because you can't afford all those social welfare programs AND a military.

I didn't say it was controversial, nor imply it.

>The last pan euro army was the SS. How did that work out for you, kraut?

Objectively speaking, the Waffen-SS was a really good military organization. It was in most areas better than the Wehrmacht.

Not sure but the command structure will be german and french.

Defense contracts will have better overhead costs as everything is uniform.

I feel bad for anyone who isnt german

>we could spend less if we pool our resources
Yeah good luck with that.

You better shape the fuck up Germany. You are getting a little to big for your britches again. Don't make us come give you a spanking for a third time.

>Handled colonialism for hundreds of years

>Suddenly forgot how to handle shitskins on their own.

HoooooooOOOOO boy. Where did all these German EU shills come from?

lol. So are you guys gonna stop relying on us to protect you from now on? Please do or else start paying us tribute.

Rev up that lend-lease, dust off those B-17's and P-47s America, we may be needing you again

t. Jamal Ibn Malik Al-Fariah

And they still got beat by Slavs. It'll probably happen again.

Is it time to go to war with Germany again already?

So now the UK is gone, the euro army is basically French army but serving Brussel instead of Paris

Oh no doubt. Up until the brits and yanks blew them away, walked into Berlin and recivilised your barbarian arses. No one is going to trust a kraut controlled euro faggot army.

You really think this is a good idea? Holy shit god help you dumb fucks.

The only reason they want a european army is so german soldiers won't have to shoot the german people it will just be bulgarians and romanians doing the shooting.

Same reason our cunt minister of defense wants to allow foreigners to serve in our army. Fuck her

>There is no need to pay 2% of GDP for the military
Well I mean, aside from being contractually obligated to do so.

Oh of course Germany would head the army.
Seriously though, what's with Germany trying to take over Europe every few decades?

Yeah but this time we want to be with you guise

Yes, U.S army exists to oppress the people see civil war.

Well WWIII here we come, 4th Reich Is already standing, democracy being stripped from the EU and tyranny in place.
Let's glass this shitshow

As long as the German army stops training terrorists

>giving control of the one thing that helps you maintain national sovereignty to another country
Wew lad.

Declare war to Germany and i'll fight by your side m8

>import rapeugees
>EU takes over control of police and military
>EU hires rapeugees into police and millitary
>EU army is used to crush nationalist rebelions

Obama is not letting illegals into the US military in large numbers, heard it may go as high as 40k. out of a 180k force.

This is a literal takeover of the west, if they are not stopped politically this shit WILL go hot.

Now we can be Germany's petdog! hooray!

Seems better tbqh. Quicker, Hans. Fill me with ur power.

>Obama is letting *****

Stasi(or how the fuck their cover name is) legitimately hire people to post propaganda.

I am guessing the shit grammar is a mix of Stasi trying to imitate Sup Forums and hiring diverse individuals.

Do you want to rule the earth or not? Cause I had the impression you do. Given this case you better shut up and pay your colonial troopers.

>germany trying to conquer all of europe for the third time in 100 years

This desu, also a reminder that a challenger 2 has survived ~70 RPG impacts and still been ok

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2905817.stm

>"Apaches are not heavily armoured and it takes just one rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) to bring one down. Compare that with one British Challenger near Basra"

>yfw some on this board actually support an EU army

Who needs an army when America can protect us?

True in case of riots foreigners are more likely to shoot citizens

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/25/policy-to-allow-undocumented-immigrants-in-military/16225135/

>92,000 illegals served in the US military since 2001

they are building an army within the US boarder for the race war.

>EU army is coming - thank God
>no more being Americans' pet dog

You do realise its being created to fight Russia over Ukraine.
Also they know European men are bunch of effeminate cucks so they will fill the ranks with their new Muslim migrants (Who already hate Putin for his support of Assad)

Nobody was prior to Brexit from what I recall.

Every Brexit thread I saw had Germans praising the English for standing up.

The only people who would are the filthy Belgians.

It's either bad trolling or a mass of shills that has blown this up.

Stasi and Idiots, it's the norm.

Israel Secret Intelligence Service is a meme to enforce the Iran Iraq Syria pipeline and a greater israel

How much does the Stasi pay you sorry fucks to spam shill threads and slide threads, I mean you don't even have a link private fuckface.

Th army will only be used to defend migrants from Europeans you silly cuck

European army will a funny meme, not much.
Mark my words.

The only pertinent reason to have an army right now (I mean when you are not in need to create constant conflicts to feed your militaro industrial complex, like USA for example) is to preserve existing economic interests in Africa by agressive measures (and not only the "peacekeeping" meme).

Last example are Mali, Sahel and Central Africa french intervention.
Do you really think Merkel and the rest of the Union will deploy troops on the ground to defend the french interests ?
Because they won't, and they are right about it, Germany, Poland baltic countries, Hungary, Romania, etc... should not have to give a fuck about the french foot in Africa and the various land we have across the globe, they are more preoccupied about Russia than some niggers we trade with for their natural ressources.

At the end of the day these things will always be fundamentally dysfunctionnal, because we are big nations with different interests.

Like with all other european cooperation it will manage combine worst aspects all member states. German long term planning leading to mass retirement key weapon systems without replacement on horizon. Italian motivation. French military industial complex hogging all major deals with actual functionality weapons being distant second to its profit generation potential as priority, neat weapons, but more expensive than American ones and might work 10 years after delivery.

>no more being Americans' pet dog.

So said, a BANKER'S mut.

Can't wait for the up coming civil war and kebab removal.

You had the chance to Reich Germany.
You failed and are muslim now, so fight your own wars faggot

You mean Wehrmacht 2.0 is coming. And this time, we'll win.

>establish superstate
>no nation in eu have any army or law of their own now
>eu army recruit arabs and islamists to "protect the eu interests"
>the end of europeans as they will be enslaved and if they do anything they will get genocided by foreigners who dont care about them

Such a great idea might as well kill myself now to save myself from the pain of the future.

Oh weimar republic is speaking.

I see dumb fucking krauts are acting up again, be careful what you wish for because the third time will be the last hanz.

>controversial
No
>retarded and cumbersome
Yes

>EU
>army

No, you won't... stop being delusional
You couldn't win when you were great, you definitely can't win now that the kebab stick is so far up your ass, you're already starting to look like one yourself.

And they only used up about half of their budget on that one photo.

8th coalition now.

Ohh god no put that away!

'The plane that can do everything'

Just throw it in the trash, it's just another example of our Air Force being fashionistas instead of warriors.

>thoroughly infiltrated by ISIS

Based Frenchie, wanna remove the eternal kraut one again for old times sake?

Germany during the Weimer rupublic was still better than now, at least they weren't on the way to going extinct in their own nation.

Modern bundeswehr with massive communications issues as bonus on top of total incompetence Bundeswehr has excelled in since end of cold war.

Pierre pls go.

Your borders are already open...

Some EU counties are facing humanitarian crisis and possible economic collapse but you know what would be great?
Spend money to stick our dicks in other countries countries and poke the bear.
I want off the EU ride.

They need some strong Austrian leadership
>Pic related
6 million was not enough !!
For the Reich
*crowd cheers for conchita*

The Weimar Republic in fact was, they simply took on more and more debt and agreed to more and more reparations. They agreed to stupid treaties that gave away German clay like there was no tomorrow. That could have killed Germany even faster than what Merkel is planning. Had they lasted any longer, Germany would have been split into pieces.

Merkel is the Second Weimar, though. Anne Will already called this directly to Merkel's face and she had no reply. She doesn't care. She just wants to end Germany.

Endwar soon

What do we need an EU army for ? The only thing I can think of is keeping a civil war from happening. Or try to invade Russia because they aren't progressive enough.

it will be used to oppress whites

mark my words

Planning on rolling tanks in Czechoslovakia to suppress them for not agreeing with you? :^)

Merkel surely does.

How would you even pull off an EU army? Finland has conscription while most other shitheads have professional armies. I sure as hell won't go out to fight EU's wars.

>implying Russia wouldn't smack your shit around again
Trying such a thing would be the end of Europe.

What about big public projects and nice uniforms designed by Hugo Boss ?

Merkel pls go.

Yep, don't think it'll be enough though.

Objectively that bitch should have been hanged years ago.
What are you doing germany? you were so great... so, so great - and now you have become t-this corpse of a nation to which sand maggots are crawling
youtube.com/watch?v=FO2KVm3tn8M

this is absolutely false. if you join the US military they give you citizenship (since AT LEAST 2012)

>impying every country will pull it's weight and won't just see this as a way to cut defence budgets

A pan european army would be a complete fuck up because there's no universal language or heretige. The only countries that would've brought any weight to it were the UK and France, and now the UK is out

samefag posting evidence

army.mil/article/25610/us-government-offers-citizenship-through-military-service/

Don't dis britbro - i'd steal tank traks from Berlin to Moskow and back
Invaluable gypsy army will win the war.

Im reading the comments...I thougth pol was antiglobalist...