LIBERALS SHOOT SCARY AR 15S FOR FIRST TIME

youtu.be/j6Ex2rVOUWs

SEE HOW THESE POOR INNOCENT LIBERALS ARE AFRAID OF GUNS, THEY MUST BE BANNED GOY!

Marksmanship should be taught in middle schools. Martial arts too.

>I bet this will be a funny video made by conservatives that makes fun of liberals
>mfw it is made by the liberal cancer that is BuzzFeed
>they are actually so far gone you don't even need to parody them

Marksmanship was taught in a lot of schools decades ago.

Also that one chick pointing the gun at the guy made me kek, she was so oblivious of it too

>MFW they all enjoy it, especially that brown haired qt who said she'd come back

It's actually taught in elementary schools

>"I-I still feel the same way about gun control, m-my opinion hasn't changed about it"
As Dilbertman said, when you successfully persuade someone to change their mind, it doesn't happen instantly, they slowly drift there on their own over a couple of weeks. They don't want to admit it yet, but after some time they will be defending the second amendment.

teaching kids how to shoot at early age is really fucking stupid.
youre teaching them violence

>The blonde that hit the hanger.

kek

I did that once myself with an AK pistol. Not proud of it desu but I was young and it was the first time I ever shot that gun.

I thought marksmenship was already taught in US schools? Usually with live targets

At 2:18 the lady sweeps the range troll. Goddamn I would never want to be a shooting instructor. Way too much danger with people who are new to shooting and don't understand firearm safety.

Top straya bantz

The black haired girl totally changed her opinion. She liked the tingle she got.

The NRA should sponsor these types of things for leftists. I guarantee at least one of five leftists would change their tune once they realized how much fun target shootin gis.

>Capitalizing "for" when it isn't the first word of the title
>Using "1st" instead of "first" in a non-scientific/non-mathematical context

Do they hire literal fifteen-year-olds for this shit?

HAHA WOW PEOPLE LIKE FEELING POWERFUL LOOKS LIKE EVEN LIBBIES HAVE A WARMIND

ww3 now

What is violence? Are, say, sports violent? What about things like hurdles? What about things like javelin throwing or shotputs?

Is wrestling violent?

Is driving a car violent? Or can they merely be driven violently?

Personally I don't think it's violence until you're actually hurting someone else.

It's teaching respect for a dangerous tool.

It's like using a hammer or a power saw. Only as dangerous as the person using it, and a rank amateur is far more dangerous [To themselves and others] than someone with training.

Nice Pepe. Can I save it pleaes?

Humanity has failed, it's time to start over.

guns can kill anybody with little effort and skill.
a literal bedridden cripple that's missing 3 limbs can kill any 6'2 adult male using a gun.

Oh, so you don't want handicapped people to be able to defend themselves? Why do you hate the elderly and infirm?

So can cars, knives, spoons, thumbtacks, and particularly hot coffee.

I could beat a hooker to death with a doorknob.

You can kill anyone with anything, stupid. It's the intent that matters.

>never been around guns
>Gunz r dangerous1!1!!!1
Obviously you have never been around guns before. I hadn't either until I was eight, learned about guns and gun saftey, and still go to the range at 22.

This, they secretly do enjoy it, just got to undue all the leftist nonsense.

Wow I hate guns now

I can only imagine how embarrassed those gun range attendants were.

it is just inappropriate for those who lost the game of life to send normally functioning people who benefits society to their graves through cowardly sneak attacks.

if marksmanship should be taught, it should only be taught to the elites, not the blue collar peasants.

I'm surprised they all seemed to have fun desu

i wanna live in america now for a bit

>posting (((buzzfeed)))
21 too many posters in this thread

>Black chick: I was sickened at me feeling enjoyable about it
>Pale blond: Not every fun thing is legal
>Homosexual: It would be ok if it was only shooting guns at gun ranges but thats not the real world
>Brown haired qt: Its fucked up but I would probably come back.
Libs seem naive and almost childlike.

I almost never use "1st"; it just looks and reads stupid.

just saw that, what a dumbass

ALLISON DID NOTHING WRONG

>Libs seem naive and almost childlike.

Because they are. They live sheltered, comfortable lives while being fed a diet of nonstop leftist propaganda.

A lot of them lack life experiences.

Wow are you trying to be as un-American as you can?

dat sexy CZ

man I've wanted one of those things for so long, but, semi-poorfag

>not even trying to hide it

Dark haired qt seems like she could be saved. Grade A qt

>A lot of them lack life experiences.

QED

trump would agree with me though.
after all, the uneducated low income bottom feeders are no different than the niggers, no?

The white girl that enjoyed perfectly describes anal

I would love to tenderly walk her home and teach her the ways

It's an Israeli gun. It's an MTAR variant isn't it?

>homosexual

how do you know?

>dat sexy CZ
They're fairly affordable pistols. Most common handgun in sweden I believe. Or it could be some kind of Sig possibly

SO POWERFUL I FIRED IT ONCE AND THEN I WANTED TO TAKE A NAP

I still haven't been told why dying from a gun is wose than dying from a knife.

Pretty sure that was a shotgun.

Heh
You'll like this one

he is selling guns of Israeli origin, alongside british and german

Get a life bin that knife.

Jesus, that poor Mexican dude must have had a heart attack when that dumb bitch started waving around the shotgun.

I wish I could experience and get hands-on education about AR15 and other assault weapons as easy.

If you go to XXROTC you learn how to use a gun

>assault weapon
Stop. It's just a fucking rifle.

>lispy weak voice
>George Micheal 5-o-cock shadow
>the colour of the glasses
>Liberal
You can only speak like that if you had one too many bruises at the back of your throat. Him and the blonde girl have the same kind of glasses and skintone. Likely brother and sister, brother lead the way with the lib stuff and the sister just followed.

ahh.

you started that post out strong, but it went to shit man. You gotta be less obvous

FINGER ON THE TRIGGER

The flag is next to the Tavor, an Israeli made gun. My dad is about to gift me his IWI sub compact 9mm IWI baby desert eagle, also known as the Jericho 941. Can't wait. Pic related.

OH FUCK AR-15S? I HOPE THEY DIDN'T DIE

>some /k/ Sup Forums fag weeb went full autism and made a Japanese cartoon that is all about describing a fucking pistol
holy shit

japan has its share of gun nerds too

They need to hurry up and make that damn long slide .454 semi-auto pistol.

how would you even shoot that without dislocating something?

>Hillary
>fish mouth syndrome
can't make this up

based le dilbert mane

just stfu already flag copy cat cocksucker

>2:17

Made me really nervous

>I could beat a hooker to death with a doorknob

Interdasting, and weirdly specific.

It's easier if you fill a bag with doorknobs, its heavy enough and light enough to be thrown at u and hurt but with more its like a lighter wrecking ball. But here in lies the problem with killing someone, it takes 10 times the amount of effort to hide and get rid of the remains and often enough when u kill someone u are looking for faster ways to hide the body. You and simply leave them in a shallow grave you have to dick a hole the lenght of the person u killed and put them in the hole like a carrot then cover them up with strong smelling plants/herbs cause satellites can easily see a shallow grave if buried width ways.

.t someone who has never buried bodies

>that one girl who gets the gun fever

Muh dick

Kek