>"There are different cultures, but only one civilization, the European one."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoSVPkbNA8w
youtube.com/watch?v=AeveY0aW1Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=SDy7MbVd2F8
youtube.com/watch?v=gyfRFTq4esQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great man. I hope Turkey never abandons Kemalism.

>What did he mean by this?
Sandniggers can't into Civilization.

;-; i wish he could come back

wtf i hate ataturk now

Already lost.

Hehe fucking türk

>but only one civilization, the European one
Ataturk?
More like Atacuck lol

"I love sucking european cocks"

>

youtube.com/watch?v=aoSVPkbNA8w

If he worshipped europe so fucking much why the fuck didn't he let turkey be captured then at least we'd still have Armenians
>never abandons
too late for that

A little late for that since they democratically voted against democracy.

less than %50 voted for erdoshit but he cheated and suddenly millions of votes for him appeared out of thin air

>implying turkey was ever democratic before AKP

Even during kemal's time there was no democracy at all

They came from here.

He is very popular towards turks here because he makes the "le turk was endlaved by the white men"-shit here. Suddenly all turks feel opressed.

xocam bu salaklarla neden tartışıyorsun anlamıyorum. avrupalılar da en az bizim çomarlar kadar halusinasyon görüyor, canları neye isterse ona inanıyor

>le erdoğan islamcı diktatör
>le k*rtler özgürlük savaşçısı ülke hak ediyor
>le gülenciler barışçıl hiç suçları yok
>le ülkede darbe olmadı

S I K I L D I M. israile gidip ağlama duvarına konuşsan daha fazla yol kat etmiş olursun.

How do you see the future of your cunt? (aka Anzu's cunt)

DONT OPRESS TURKS REEEEEEEEEEE

cant wait for turkish freedom fighters fucking germany up :^)

You are being really foolish. History has shown that westaboos are the winners of their era.

next superpower

If it wasn't for Atatürk turkey would be just 50% of its size without any significant cities like Istanbul and Izmir and became a poor islamic shithole with daily terrorist attacks like in Iraq and Syria.

Too bed he died so early, imagine if he just lived 20 years longer.

The only negative thing about atatürk was his ultra nationalistic views and hostility towards non-turks. If Attaürk gave kurds freedom of culture witout oppressing them there wouldn't be PKK terrorism today and if he recognized the armenian and greek genocide and tried to improve relations with all its neighboring countries, turkey would be a wealthy EU country by now.

Ah, the classic white-man-brings-us-down fallacy

>turkey poor country cuz they dont admit fake genocide claims

nice logic

>What did he mean by this?
c'mon its le current year guys

bilmediğimiz bir şey söyle

i second this

Why do illuminati and similar dress like spooky ghosts, can't they contain their autism?

At least it wasn't this blatant
He was actually losing even when the alamanci subhumans' votes were considered but when the results were showing that erdogan will lose the council suddenly decided said the votes without the stamp should also be counted which miraculously were all for erdoğan

Who doesn't? Only losers.

If turkey was in EU you would be richer than greece and had no butthurts haters, just think about it.

He wasnt even hostile towards islam he just loved to suck european cocks and europeans though every turk was like him and abandoned greece

he was half greek. half s*bhuman

Sometimes i think the Almancis just want to fuck you over.
They support Erdogan wherever they can, but they never want to live in turkey. Its like they are just trying to make your lives worse as possible while enjoying all the german gibs.

to hide inequality while chanting "egalite"

>He wasnt even hostile towards islam

He single handed destroyed the caliphate, got rid off arabic letters, hanged lots of islamic scholars, legalized everything haram, criminalized everything halal and even forbade the adhan and quran in arabic language.

No other man did so much harm to Islam than him.
And thats why i adore him.

Nice made up quote

EU never wanted us and that wouldn't change anything tb h
None of that matters as EU is falling though
He unfortunately didn't completly destroy it
Wish he genocided mudslimes instead of armenians then Turkey wouldn't be the shithole it is now

arkadaşlar tirada yazarken sagelemeyi unutmayın bu wh*Te PİÇlerinin ekmeğine yağ sürmeyin ty. sage bu arada downvote ile aynı şey değildir ben çoğu tiradı sageliyorum :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=AeveY0aW1Qg

amk proxyci :DDD

He did that to avoid durkas to take power, even with all this shit some durkas still uprised in menemen (1930), and if you respect him for that you dont worth more than durkas themselves

white turks secretely love Europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i hate europe. europe is very lucky i am not president of turkey and i dont have nukes.

t. white turk

Do anti muslims actually love muslims?
Are anti blacks actually black?
fuck off wh*Te subhuman

I think we should have Spain rangebanned for this shit thread
what do you say

i think we should just fuck their mothers and then go back home

that Europeans are stupid.

What's up with this roach in Brazil

There are alot of things I like about Europe but most of europeans are cold individualistic fucks, I wouldn't want to live in a country where people don't fight over who'll pay the bill in a restaurant or where parents kick out their children when they turn 18 tb h
Italians I've met were fairly friendly and warm though it's probably a med thing

I'm on my honeymoon with your mother.
Call me father, my wh*Te subhuman son. Or else i'll kick your mongrel skull in like in Preveza

>be 15 year old Sup Forums troll
>make friends with another 15 yo troll on counterstrike
>he introduces me to the weird world of kurds or albanians or something trolling turks and greeks on youtube
>spend hours watching bizarre videos and poorly made rap songs about how ataturk was a gay
>go to college
>history prof if anyone knows why turkey uses a latin script
>mfw i do
>make all as on his exams because of weird random shit i learned from internet trolls

Only anglos and nordcucks do all that you mention. Their culture is as individualist as their food is tasteless. They are the degeneracy of Europe.

your cuisine is also shit lmao

Holy shit calm your tits

>nordcucks do all that you mention
We don't fight over bills. And parents don't usually kick children out, I don't think. It's mostly the kids who feel like they want to do it, for cultural reasons. Those are both anglo stuff.

He just a successful LARPer

Well, it's well established that Anglos invented individualism. It's the price to pay for coming up with the industrial revolution and capitalism. A deppressed attitude, autism and solitude.

Have you not heard of this man called Erdogan?

You got it wrong
People actually fight to pay the bill here

it's a made up quote you literal retard

This.

as in everyone wants to pay so they fight over that

But he was literally a LARPer you faggot

fighting to pay the bill is classic in Portugal, here a humour sketch about it

youtube.com/watch?v=SDy7MbVd2F8

youtube.com/watch?v=gyfRFTq4esQ

There are like a billion of these Good old days remixes of Turkey on youtube.

stop misusing that word or else i'll rape your whore old mother in your home's kitchen in front of you while making your father lick my balls

>Getting this mad and defensive

>mad
idk what you're talking about. maybe you're not used to reading stuff in latin alphabet.
that's my writing style
i also have a big dick and i can beat his mother with it

You are a bit rude, desu

hehe. Nice.

you're a bit wh*Te, desu.

lol

I like kebab, it's my fav food. There's a kebab hut on every corner now

>kebab hut on every corner now
when you decide to solve homeless dogs problem

nice

best albanian politician

That he fucks cultural relativism in the arse right after he's done fucking his boy toy.

Nordics also move from their parents early because the gratuitous gubament gibs allow that.

East Asia has had a longer and greater civilisation than Europe will ever have, and they didn't need to try and desperately colonise the rest of the world in order to appease their insecurities.

Europeans are glorified tribals, nothing more.

Fuck europe and all who dwells within
t. """white""" turk

>the European one."
Wtf. He never said European. He said Western.