Errr, why does her lower body have a different colour than the upper body?

Errr, why does her lower body have a different colour than the upper body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats an ugly ass to be quite honest famiglia

why are latin women so shit tier?

She wearing whore pants

be hotter if she had a penis IMHO

asian genetics

>"why do all these male pigs stare at me when I'm trying to work out? "
>*aggressively sips starbux venti mocha latte with pumpkin spice*
>"i only wear these outfits because they are the most comfortable and less restrictive"
>*quick snap to add to her story to show she's out with friends*
>"My hair and makeup were done because i just got done having lunch with my boss"
>*IG pic of her lipstick on the starbux cup #pumpkinkisses*
>"i had someone filming me so i could show everyone proper form from the correct angle"
>*texts Chad begging for his cock*
why is Stacey so based /fit/?

Not based. But you nailed it

> tfw no stacy at your gym
Why is it so unfair bros?

because being a woman is life on easy mode

now thats a cutie

I want to physically hurt people that are making selfies while "working out".

JANNYS ARE ASLEEP POST ROCHAS AND PERRO CACA NAO.

perro hace caca????

[muffled perro caca in the distance]

Agree

alexis ren

youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A

jajajja

her body, her choice
#stopbigotry
#respect

that dude its living a great life

must be nice

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

based brapperator

bitch that ain't a weight, that's a doorstop

god i wish some poop would squirt through

thats what happens when you only do squats and deadlifts and no hip thrusts

This might be a dumb question but what sport is this? I'm highly interested in this competitive activity and the athlete's body of work

twerkalating

I'm unironically triggered by this. imagine if gender roles were reversed. good looking guy. all chicks only want to fuck you. Can be broke and uneducated yet one of the most sought after trophies. women pay for everything. do less work than women but make the same money. all you have to do is fuck to obtain all your dreams. wed someone you don't love that is loaded. get divorced after a few years. get half their shit and never have to work again. sounds pretty good.

yes, again, being born a woman is life on easy mode
and yet, people still wonder why there are so many fags, "chicks with dicks", transgenders, sissys etc. around today
everybody wants the pussypass

>imagine if gender roles were reversed
Would be literally impossible

1. Women are objectively more beautiful
2. Men are phisically stronger
3. Culture: home division of work made the men go to work and the woman stay home and take care of the kids and the house
4. Market: once the currency started, only men had access to it and besides some very specific jobs like being a nurse or a teacher (again, only jobs about taking care of people) women didn't have access to currency until a very few decades

The change JUST started, we started changing milleniums of inequality in the last 4 or 5 decades

in other words, the species is de-evolving and dying a wishful death

No, the species is evolving. Civilisation changed us, we don't need to be strong to be the best anymore, all you need is to be smart. And women are just as smart as men

Before you say "then why are most Nobel laureates men?", because until a very few decades women didn't have access to education (even today in more than half of the world women don't have access to universities, see Arab and Indian world). If we keep evolving as we've been in the last years I can see a world with more equality

it was a hypothetical thought experiment you autist. nice blog though.

I'm just triggered by people who imply women have it easy just by being physically attractive

There are more men who have an easy life even when they are dumb just by being physically strong and playing pro sports than women having an easy life for being models

Being a professional athlete requires more hard work than winning the genetic lottery

they do have it easier by being physically attractive. i know there are less of them in that third world shit hole you live in because all the attractive women were sacrificed to the sun god 1000 years ago destroying the gene pool but men being stronger has almost nothing to do with having it easy. your example of the .00000000001% of the population that plays football is retarded. but yea they are stronger so it's easier for them to go into the coal mines.

most athletes won the genetic lottery

maradona lives the life of a king and all he did was being born as a good athlete, he didn't even work hard, he partied the night before of important matches, was a coke addict at the same time that he played football, etc

found the fat gay femenist cunt

Why the fuck is that retard doing deadlifts with knees in, hope she enjoys her torn acl

Why would a gay person be feminist? All they need in life is dick

The only people I'd understand to be mysogynist are gays

>pure talent
>gets to party all night with minimum work
>ugly
>still successful
>he claims this happens more often than attractive girls simply leeching off a successful dude

im a girl btw

That cannot be real, Kek

Same

gym sluts continue

More atheletes pls

>slutty whores who dress up even sluttier and whorier to go to the gym and do "exercises" which "work" their butts
>""""""""athletes""""""""

horrific form to get that barbell up there

Based Myanmar

>tfw she'll never do that naked in front of me
It hurts, lads.

they kinda stopped serving the Pumpkin Spice cause they're calling it seasonal now

t. homosexual

Brehs, sauce me up.

Imagine her doing this during sex. Wowzers

That's suppose to be a deadlift?

thank god I don't go to the gym anymore

Are arse a sport?