Sup Sup Forums i made my own Lucille today. How's it look?

Sup Sup Forums i made my own Lucille today. How's it look?

More like POO-cille

what happens if they shoot you before you can teleport behind them?

It looks bad man.

Those are illegal to own in most places, unless it is made using foam and fake twine barbed wire.

Post a picture of you leaning back with it so I can judge it better.

Looks good enough to kill white people with. Now get outside and kill whitey, smash the fascist USA.

>illegal
lmao cuck

Jews are not white though.

It looks nice. Don't let the cops see you with that.

>when your show is doing so terribly in the ratings a marketer has to make this thing and post it on Sup Forums
Think about switching careers.

doesn't look like real barbed wire

How are your leaning skills?

If you get caught with that you WILL go straight to jail.

I never said they were. Jews are based and only trying to improve the world for everyone, whites are racist and imperialist and evil, kill white people.

Lol, well it's real barbed wire. Makes the bat heavy as shit

you put so much fucking barb wire on there its more cushioning than anything

>so much wire it works as a shock absorber

just pray civilisation will never crumble again because somebody like you wouldnt survive the first 5 days.

Unbalanced.

>own a variety of swords and rifles
>a bat with wire on it will send me to jail
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok mate we see

>heavy

what a fucking wimp

>jews trying to improve the world for everyone

Ok hahahaha I'm done fuck this shit

I'm not a marketer, just a normal autist but thank you for thinking i could be more than that. Thats the kind of thing that just tickles my balls

back to your safespace, Sup Forumsedditor

Aye a would if a could but im scottish so

>whites are racist
>kill white people

Aye is that a fact?

Good, we don't want your kind here virgin.
Only whites are capable of racism, racism is an inherently white phenomena.

>projecting

I'm not even from Sup Forums but I bet you eat up dogshit ideologies right after being born from your retard mom.

Prejudice is something that goes beyond race and gender. Being an asshole is never okay.

nice try poltard

jews are legit based and trying to make the world a utopia, whites have shown again and again that they just want to tear our progress down and lash out in fear against what they don't understand

whites are subhuman, Obama almost saved America and now trump will destroy it

lmao nice try JIDF, Obama couldn't even lower national debt, what have the jews done for this world apart from causing racial disharmony? Kys

Obama
>legalized gay marriage
>brought us closer to socialized medicine
>improved the global economy
>fought fascism and dictatorship regimes in the ME
Fuck off you stupid poltard, Obama was America's one chance at salvation and Hillary was supposed to lead us into a true age of peace and hamony. Trump will kill us all and you enabled it, he has destroyed everything we worked for.

Cringe thread

>legalized gay marriage
absolutely worthless
>socialized medicine
nice try but america will practically go bankrupt if all you fat fucks turn up in the hospital with diabetes
>improved the global economy
you fucking idiot
>fought facism and dictatorship
he actually did the opposite, he supplied weapons to them

Hillary will be another puppet just like Obama, at least Trump has the balls to do as he like. Something America doesn't have since Kennedy.

Hillary will win the election in 2020 and then Trump will die. And you'll follow your leader fascist.

MANLET

Nice. What did you use for the fake blood?

Give me a quick rundown on how you created her.

Enjoy Trump's 8 years, I can practically taste your salt across the screen :)

aye a used curry sauce n bucky cause im a jock cunt

Came here to show off my piece and you faggots turned it into a political and racial debate. The best of it is i dont even live in the fucken USA so i don't give a shit about whom fucked up your country. Enjoy the nuclear holocaust

Holy fuck dude. Enjoy prison.

Basially had the bat and wire from where i work, put bat in a vice and slowly wrapped the wire around the bat, using tying wire to hold it in position. As for the blood, i just used a tin of red paint and splattered it across her

>pic

Fucking hell, get a life you fat fucker.

Fuck up cunt, if yur gonna insult me at least try and make it funny. You just come across as retarded. Like no cunt uses the word jock in scotland, coz we're not fucking gay

>scots not fucking gay

Fucking wankstains

How much was the jacket?

What exactly made you wanna do this? What do your friends/family think of it

Will I get to collect my $200 though?