Who are the worst tourists in your country and why is it always the Chinese?

Who are the worst tourists in your country and why is it always the Chinese?

People who can afford traveling around the world think they own the place. Chinese are just numerous. I get Norway is the 1st world with civilized people but norway tourist in Mexico are pedos that come for kids.

>t. pic related mexican user

germans/austrians

they act like they own the place, they know the italian police is shit and don't give a fuck unlike in their gestapo shithole, so they act like subhumans

I saw lots of chink tourists in England and France. I was actually amazed how many chinkies were in the Lake District of England because it's a bit out of the way. On the other hand, I recall seeing hardly any in Spain (I was in Catalonia for about two weeks off peak season).

In California, on the other hand, I only really see chinkies in the touristy areas which are well away from where I live. Tourists are a non-issue for me, although I found other tourists incredibly annoying even though I was one of them.

t. lived in England for a year

did they kiss

its always brits, they act like fucking subhumans (which they are)

Arabs, we barely get any other tourists since 2016
though it's kinda hard to make sure if they're tourists or they're here to stay and make us suffer these days...

I don't know in the whole country but in my city the worst tourists are other argentines
damn argentines, they ruined argentina

Chinese, even their immigrants are obnoxious

Poms, followed by burgers and Italians. The Chinese tourists here tend to go around in their own little groups, their own tour buses, etc. I wish more gaijin would do the same thing, instead of being small loud groups of families or young guys in dire need of a knee to the head.

Because they are shit inferior far uglier than nips and even here korean

I think I've never seen a Chinese tourist where I live.

Used to work in a hotel here. I actually have to kick out one American. Have to call cop, embassy and all because he threw a tantrum.

He`s already balding, but at night I used to saw him calling his mom asking for money. He do it in the lobby at midnight so yes I heard everything. He said he`s a pro tennis player, wanted to make money by teaching tennis (and English) but of course I have never see him do the work, he just stay here all the fucking time. He tried to gift one of our female staff with some expensive gucci bag or something, but was outright declined. The girl (my senior actually) actually told me she was kinda creeped. After staying for like 2 months, he finally snapped, going and say racist thing to people in their bed. (reminder : we are a capsule hotel.) The other long stayers, one fat Swedish and one Sri Lankan New Zealander who was nice enough held him back, and I finally called the cop in the morning.

I could be lying you know but if you actually believe me, I can say Chinese is far from the worse here.

It's a shame no Europeans are up, this thread would be full of Brit hate posting

They fucking HATE us yet rely on us to prop up their failing economies via tourism

Americans are clearly the worst. Arrogant, stupid, loud mouths for the most part.

Followed by the French from France. Fuck them also. Rude cocksuckers.

>Ctrl + F
>Russians
>r*ssians
>0 result

what the fuck

those fucking cunts who go to the pool to reserve a sunbathing seat at 6am but dont show up until 2pm

The Chinese. Clogging up the roads with their tour busses and starting loud fights with each other out in public

Chinese tourists everywhere in this part of country. I hate them

What the fuck? What would they fight about?
Here they leave rubbish EVERYWHERE but aside from that they stick to their own tour groups