You guys need to know this because you're all looking really dumb right now

You guys need to know this because you're all looking really dumb right now.
The film "Dear White People" is a satire critiquing race relations on a University campus.
The main character is a pissed off black girl who hosts a radio show called "Dear White People". The storyline is mainly about her realising that her anti-white agenda is hypocritical, and admitting to herself that she likes typically "white" things like Ingmar Bergman, Taylor Swift etc.
It also deals with black people ostracizing people who aren't "black" enough, white people who are sick of being called racists, and many other issues.
rottentomatoes.com/m/dear_white_people
Don't get so triggered by the name and the trailer. I'm almost sure that Netflix released that trailer on purpose just to trigger all of you and get a conversation going. You're all going to look really dumb when it comes out.

There's already five fucking threads about this you dumb god damned nigger.

Yeah and it was garbage in 2014 like its garbage in 2017
Get over yourself you fucking plebeian

>pissed off black girl
actually the point is that she's a mulatto and the most extreme of all of them

this new trailer is a racebaiting pos even if the film isn't

hello Netflix intern

mixed people are known for being most extreme, you don't see so much white-power shit in Europe as you see in the USA

>Sup Forums
>actually discussing television and films
don't make me laugh user

*wypipo

I hadn't thought about Netflix releasing a provocative trailer on purpose, but that's probably exactly what they've done. No way they couldn't have seen the backlash coming.

thanks for correcting the record!

lol this

eat a dick, OP

Yeah the whole thing is about her feeling like she has to "choose a side" and in doing so, she chooses to be an extreme Black rights activist. In the end she learns it's okay to just be who she is. I think the Netflix series will actually discourage BLM supporters because is shows how hypocritical a lot of their message actually is.

>I think the Netflix series will actually discourage BLM supporters
hahahahaha

>The film "Dear White People" is a satire

>mods move these threads to Sup Forums where they belong
>ctr shills get even MORE triggered and spam more threads on Sup Forums

fuck off

>start a bane? thread
>taken down within minutes, given a three day ban

>start a another fucking Sup Forums thread when there's already five of the same god damned topic up
>300 replies

I hate this fucking place

>Sup Forums kids
>actually knowing information about subjects they are argue about
ha!

>You're all going to look really dumb when it comes out.

Oh, no!

I'm sure it was a really good Bane thread user.

Anyone else find it funny how self-righteous and sanctimonious black Americans are, despite having done very little to advance the progress of world civilization?

They have to resort to shouting WE WUZ KANGS AND KWANS or DA HARLEM RENNAYSONZ

After watching the trailer, why can't they can't even speak properly? They sound like they're on drugs all the time.
>Ay yo...at lil momma gibs me dat ass
>Ay yo...yall white folk best not be holding out on me, mayne!

It was garbage then, and garbage now. We have dozens of threads. So go fuck off.

it was, there was even fresh oc being made. unlike these goddamn Sup Forums threads that just degenerate into everybody calling each other a cuck or a nigger

>reddit.com

This. White people close their wallets and they're in full damage control

IT'S JUST A SATIRE U GUYS

TLDR :^)

Enjoy your sage.

>not knowing sage no longer exist

How dumb are ou?

If you boycott Netflix for this show you are LITERALLY a white supremacist and you don't think there is a race problem with whites ?

thats because Europeans are cuckolds and outright welcome their own demise.

>it's satire

They say that about Jon Oliver and Cuckbert too.

Good way to avoid criticism

You do realize that not everybody cares about blacks in the USA or some shitty clickbait race baiting TV show made there?

>I-it's satire... I swear!

Not according to this faggot and any other person related to the creation of this pile of shit.

Pick 2

>satire
So if I madea movie called "Dear Niggers" and it was about race relations and how blacks commit most violent crime it would be OK?

Only if at the end the protagonist realizes they were the nigger all along.

>Goldstein

Everytime

>end of the movie
>protagonist is muttering about how he hates niggers
>he passes by a mirror
>he walks back to it and looks straight at it
>he was nigger all along
>cut to a shot of him hanging himself from a chair with a crude rope

I really care too much about this and I'm really pissed.

>scene peels off into a view of a theater watching it
>all well adjusted straight white people in attire from the 1950's
>they start clapping
>fade to a reel of Trump smiling and giving a thumb's up
>fin

works perfectly with the radio show concept

>protagonist is only ever heard over the radio until the end
>night shift radio host is seen standing outside booth listening to a final racist tirade
>puts surprise surprise by cilla black on to prepare to switch over
>first person angle
>but steve YOU'RE a nigger
>gloved hands reach below shot
>safety catch click
>night shift runs towards camera
>gunshot

>mobo award

Who knew Sup Forums was so full of budding young writer / directors?

nigger

>i have no proof of anything but that wont stop me from believing my made up narrative!

Well I for one have been enjoying all of these threads and the autistic Sup Forums screeching. Most of these kids have been posting on Sup Forums for so long that they don't even remember how to form an argument or even express a coherent idea. It works fine when they're in numbers and they all kiss each others asses like a bunch of parrots but over here mostly they've been a laughingstock. And well deserved, this show is nothing worth protesting.

The only argument I need is your head on a stick.

Thanks for demonstrating kiddo
;^)

>you're all
Do you actually think 100000+ people frequent Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined?

Hahahahahaha and what have you done to "advance the progress of world civilization" short of whining on an anime website?

well for one, none of us have been shilling a terrible show that will inevitably bomb and then cry wolf about "dem ebil race-its"