My dad was a Marine

My dad was a Marine

I wanted to be a Marine

I thought the Marines were the last branch with some common sense

I don't know what to do with my life anymore....

Kill yourself bullet chaser. Air Force all day bitch, and we said fuck that sjw shit, it's AIRMAN YOU PUSSIES.

EAT MY DICK DEVIL DOG.

Mortarmarine

Riflemarine

These sound horrible

Yeah, as a former Marine who served in the 90's I'd like to love our military. But today I would honestly stop a loved one from joining. Shit was pretty fucked then even, and thanks to those who do serve today, but honesty it's not a cohesive unit that used for good anymore. Just a bunch of welfare queens who would run away from a fight despite their fellow man if he wasn't some SJW cuck.

>joining the military when there is no war on our front
good job wanting to die for Zionist interests

>desiganted marksperson
sounds about right
what is it about leftists?
they always act so educated and intelligent, yet fail to grasp the concept of the generic masculine
theres nothing sexist about the word handyman

>acting like a 12 year old

sure make air force look good man.

I remember back when I wanted to enlist in the Marine Corps.

I have quite a few relatives that have served under various branches. Every single one of them flat out told me not to. They said "It's not the same as it used to be, it's a lot different now".

>implying anyone genuinely gives a fuck what anyone else thinks on Sup Forums.

>B-but muh patriotism, muh survival skills, muh drill, muh guns...
>stfu you draft dodging antifa cunt

Fuck off, that's how the branches talk to each other.

Don't like it? Feel free to stick a gun in your mouth

Standing guard watching mean over the border making the other guys think twice to start shit is the highest of acompmishments.

If a war starts. You faild.

Edgy

I was all set to go into the Marines straight out of high school but then I got an injury that kept my arm in a sling for several years and I wound up going to college instead. Then 9/11 happened and I was really upset I wasn't able to serve the country, but as things went on, and we didn't find WMDs in Iraq, and all of our overseas wars turned into giant clusterfucks, I realized I dodged a bullet by getting injured when I did.

I'm the first man in my family who hasn't been in the military for generations. The feds have lied and lied so much and they've turned the military into social engineering - there's no honor in being part of the military anymore.

Joined the Marine Corps on my 18th birthday to escape the pathetic druggy town I lived in. Met amazing individuals, went to multiple countries, flew sorties in all the shit hole countries, and gained skills to better my family and community. Marines are the way to go. Air force sucks ass at their mission the only good thing about the air force is their chow halls. Served along side Army in Helmand, AFG and they were good people. It will still be infantryman considering women can't pass ITB for shit. All it is, is the commandant being a pussy. Look into joining it would be a good experience.

I thought the Marines were idiots sent to die as shock troopers which is why so much effort goes into convicning them they are the greatest.

Go in the armed forces of your choosing. Pick a UAV/Intelligence specializing in security/or go into a special forces role. SEAL/Special Forces/ Rangers/ PJ/ Marine Raider. Get your clearances while you're in. Finish your contract and get any additional work involved in the field. Develop relationships with NCO'S and Officers. Once you're out start applying for contractor positions in relevant fields. It's the way the Military works now. Being a Ranger/SEAL would significantly increase the likelyhood of a security position. Special Forces is the most benefitial considering the extensive language and political/monetary side. Intel security is booming. Military is great afterwards if you pick something relevant. Otherwise you're just wasting time.

USMC is the standard bearer in infantry. They're the blessing all SF outfits look for when they get an attachment. Marines aren't stupid...but more aggressive behavior is required/reinforced/ and met with praise. They get killed much more often but at the same time a CPL has US Army Sergeant responsibilities. It's a warrior attitude.

>tfw was going to sign up six years ago
>based older brother told me not to do it
>PC bullshit was choking everything
Saved four years of my life, fucking SHARP bullshit.

Lol I didn't look it up, did they really rename it to Marksperson? That sounds like a really bad joke in a satirical comic strip. Reminds me of how our faggot parliament changed a line in our anthem from "On all thy son's command' to "In all of us command."

It doesn't even make sense, they're just butchering the English fucking language for the sake of their Social Media virtue signalling.

>Waaaa I will be called an Infantry Marine instead of an Infantryman

>Waaaa call me a nonbinary cisgendered trans disabled