How would a white nationalist...

How would a white nationalist, white separatist society benefit from letting in white trash/pale niggers like honey boo boo and be harmed by refusing the admission of exceptional non-whites like Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, and most East Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Ck0hhQpB!DBQ_OWnTkjyIWTxJyLChvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls respond

There are less booboos than feral niggers

That doesn't address the question at all

Politics isn't about exceptions. Exceptions are welcome, but only if they stay exceptions.

Meanwhile, white trash are a part of our race and we have to take care of them because they carry our genes, they share our heritage. The goal of a white ethnonationalist fascist state would be to help them elevate and become better. Even if we can't manage to do that for some of them, we'd still have to take care of them because that's a part of ethnic solidarity, they are us. We don't have to take care of other races trash though.

It would have to be a fascist society so no shitcunt honey boo boos

Why would it have to be fascist, and how would coddling trash be preferable to just allowing the best and the brightest of all races?

Because a non fascist state would encourage mediocrity and thus allow trash to stay trash.

If we only take the brightest of all races it's not a white ethno centered state so your question the OP would need a tweak, I was answering to you.

Also, if we only take the brightest of one or all races we wouldn't have low intellect people which means no or few manual workers, and a state cannot function without them.

Somebody has to work the drive thru.

Because genetically there is a regression to the mean in terms of IQ due to the fact that IQ does not have the linear heredity that people impose on it. What this means is that exceptional people will not always beget exceptional offspring which is one of the main reasons why lineage based aristocracies and monarchies had extreme issues after periods of affluence, because the successors to the great leaders simply lacked the faculty to be able to lead as their predecessor did. In terms of comparing the strawman of "honey boo boo" to the feral negroid, it is most likely that they will beget children whose IQ aggregates towards the mean IQ of the race, so for the negroid that would be 85 and for honey boo boo's offspring it would be 100. A 15 point difference in IQ can make a considerable difference in the socio-economic success of an individual, and given that we eliminate the biggest leeches on the state it would free up considerable resources in order for us to care for our own kin and to ensure that those who are capable are in fact able to translate that into their own marketable economic success. So basically you're able to raise the average intelligence of the entire nation just by simply restricting it to being a white ethnostate, and this is purely from an economic and sociological perspective, that isn't even factoring in the fact that violent crime would plummet and the ability to pay into and create commons would actually become not only possible, but feasible with the lack of a redistribution of wealth from middle class whites to the mud colored underclass of society.

>What this means is that exceptional people will not always beget exceptional offspring

Not always but this is only due to geniuses marrying non geniuses. IQ is 75% hereditary. Bright people will have bright child.

>for the negroid that would be 85

Try 70. 85 is for Afroo-Americans, and they have a bit of white ancestry, hence their superior average IQ. Sub saharian Africans have an average of 70-75.

>honey boo boo's offspring it would be 100

I'm not sure what "honey boo boo" means but I guess it's a synonym of white trash, so here again you're wrong because white trash would be in the 80-85 IQ. 100 is the average foor all whites.

I agree with the rest of your post, I just wanted to get those points right.

>Because a non fascist state would encourage mediocrity and thus allow trash to stay trash.

The big idea behind individual freedom is that if it's put in the hands of the intelligent and educated it will be used for greatness rather than mediocrity, hence the term "liberal education."

Even if everyone within the nation is smarter than the global population there would still be intellectual hierarchy.

>so for the negroid that would be 85 and for honey boo boo's offspring it would be 100

Proofs that this applies to race? Isn't the most widely accepted theory on Sup Forums about how East Asians and Europeans were able to gain their intellectual prowess is that most of the land they inhabited was barren of immediately obtainable resources compared to Africa and the Americas, so the weak and the stupid died off? Why would exceptional non-whites of today just breed stupid kids when left to themselves if that were the case?

>I'm not sure what "honey boo boo" means

You are a lucky man.

>Proofs that this applies to race?

Oh ok, you're that kind of guy. Well, I'm off this thread. Read some things and come back when you know what you're talking about: mega.nz/#F!Ck0hhQpB!DBQ_OWnTkjyIWTxJyLChvw

I would argue most white-trash is genetically determined by having fucking potato-nigger heritage (Irish).

Pretty much all the white trash communties I saw growing up in American was madeup of junkie/alchoholic Irish muts with low-time preference.

Can we solve the problem by not allowing the Irish?

Eugenics

>Not always but this is only due to geniuses marrying non geniuses. IQ is 75% hereditary. Bright people will have bright child.

There is significant heredity to IQ but as I understand it it isn't as linear as that, and a decline to the mean is almost inevitable.

>Try 70. 85 is for Afroo-Americans, and they have a bit of white ancestry, hence their superior average IQ. Sub saharian Africans have an average of 70-75.

Sure, but at least in terms of the US we already have a black infestation that has to be dealt with so that's always at the forefront of my thinking is getting them out.

> not sure what "honey boo boo" means but I guess it's a synonym of white trash, so here again you're wrong because white trash would be in the 80-85 IQ. 100 is the average foor all whites.

It's a strawman the OP developed for rednecks and "white trash"

You misunderstand, I know that races are genetically unequal, I'm questioning that user's assertion that IQ aggregates towards the means of a race rather than keep a lineage of generally higher IQ's. You actually did the same with this post

Honey boo boo, like the Jeremy Kyle show (and Jerry Springer) is a creation of the kike media to justify anti-white narratives and white genocide. If you teach people (through the media) they're "white trash" then it's easier to conduct white genocide.

Racial purity leads to a more prosperous society so there will be much less white trash. Duh

It was an example, not a strawman. The idea that some non-whites are smart and some whites are stupid is fact.

In the golden years of the US, we still let in non-whites that were able to compete with whites intellectually and economically.

>Proofs that this applies to race? Isn't the most widely accepted theory on Sup Forums about how East Asians and Europeans were able to gain their intellectual prowess is that most of the land they inhabited was barren of immediately obtainable resources compared to Africa and the Americas, so the weak and the stupid died off? Why would exceptional non-whites of today just breed stupid kids when left to themselves if that were the case?

Race as we understand it today is a collection of a large extended family which shares much of their genetic lineage, so by definition race would factor very much into the way people act, think, and view the world. For example Individualism is a western european racial trait that was developped due to the hunter-gatherer societal structure of early western european peoples in an environment that was very cold and cruel. Because of the environment and societal structure of W.E. people viewed the individual as something important because survival was so difficult the stranger is your friend and should be judged on the merits of his actions. Rival groups actually have a shockingly low effect on the evolution of a group and their traits and tendencies, it's nearly all environmental.

It is in fact a strawman but that's just arguing semantics, I understand your intent with your usage of the term.

And yes human traits exist on a bell curve with a high aggregation towards the mean.

i lost my nigger folder
can someone post the one with the black guy's skin peeling off and looking whiter with the caption "when you stop stealing for a week"

So you let in some exceptions to the rule, but you don't accept everyone because some blacks and hispanics are in your standarts. Also, they breed and their kids might not be as talented as they are.
And if you would not do it and instead reaffirmed racial purity as something that is important to the nation's prosperity, you wouldn't be in the 60% mess you are in now.
In any case I answered your question - the way that a separatist society will benefit from keeping its white lower class and not importing a higher class of blacks is racial purity which is proven to be beneficial. You can always just import intelligent whites, there is no benefit from inviting other races while there is a potential risk.

Because there's a regression to the mean when it comes to ethnic IQs; that is that Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell's grand children probably will be below 100 IQ, whilst there's a good chance that Honey Boo Boo's grand children will be over 100 IQ

Also, the entire point isn't some autistic consistency about what works best on paper, to the extreme, but it's about your race not being destroyed.

This is very helpful, thanks

>skin peeling off

It's vitiligo

It doesn't, but there's no better solution for the problem. White trash is the exception, feral niggers are the norm.

>Politics isn't about exceptions. Exceptions are welcome, but only if they stay exceptions.
That mindset is what got everyone in the place we're in now.
By allowing exceptions, people already assume a non-white minority so they won't think twice when accepting new ones.

Fuck that. No exceptions.
The amazing outliers should be improving their own community instead of coming here, anyways.

The problem is that the slippery slope is in fact not a fallacy, if you let some in then it will loosen and loosen until you have the US, a country founded by white men for white men that is now hell bent on performing a genocide of it's own people a la hordes of mud people.

>Fuck that. No exceptions.
>The amazing outliers should be improving their own community instead of coming here, anyways.
Also this, we do nothing good by "brain-draining" the 3rd world of their minority of exceptional or competent people.

Regression to the mean. /thread

True or false?

People on Sup Forums say they want fascism because they assume the powerful leaders will be on their own side and fail to consider that they may one day fall on the leaders' bad sides themselves and not be quite so happy then?

That's actually a pretty good-hearted point that I never thought about. White separatists should advertise it more.

This isn't really a fascist thread though

I was speaking about the people in the thread trying to make it that.

I wholeheartedly agree.
This thread is not about fascism, but a fascist leader is not on anyone's side but the nation's side, I assume fascists want a strong leader who will not be affiliated with political parties but will work only to improve and preserve the nation.

Racial separatism does not imply fascism or even any use of force. It's an option but it's not a given.

Only when they consider themselves the focal point of the nation. What happens when the leaders decide they aren't part of the nation anymore just as they are deciding for others at an earlier point?

Please read

Even if a fascist is benevolent I wouldn't agree with the use of fascism because it would take away the responsibility of the public to think for themselves and rule themselves.

>People on Sup Forums say they want fascism because they assume the powerful leaders will be on their own side
I think you just mean authoritarianism

And yes, people want authoritarians that are on their side.
You're implying Sup Forums wants any authoritarians, and they just so might happen to be race-mixing enthousiasts or something.

What do you mean, a leader who will suddenly narrow down the definition of whites and banish all brown eyed people, for example? Shit sucks.
But I do support fascism only under certain conditions:
A)He has to be democratically elected more or less - his platform should be known and the majority should agree on it, both to demonstrate that he is indeed the will of the people and so his platform will be known to all and it'll be harder to sway from it.
B)After initial purges or banishments(if any needed), no disarming of citizens should be allowed to take place, so the people would be protected from a fascist govt that turns against the majority, or against a minority that the majority wishes to protect.
That seems like enough to keep everything in check, but generally I'm not for fascism. I think racial separatism should be enforced through propaganda and education.
Some would disagree with you that people have the ability to govern themselves.

>Some would disagree with you that people other than themselves have the ability to govern themselves.

fix'd

Yes, some people think their ideology should be enforced because the masses cannot decisively govern themselves. Some believe in monarchies, which are not what you have described. It still conveys the same central point - the notion that democracy doesn't work.