Heem schaub=god

previous
>79257238

News
bjpenn.com

fights this saturday

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2017/10/ufc-fight-night-119-sao-paulo-weigh-in-results-and-live-video-stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

notepad would be proud. Bless brother.

Ortega bless brothers

Who is your favorite female fighter?

>Claudia Gadelha: ‘didn’t prepare’ for Jessica Andrade fight, took things ‘easy’

Remember when Schaub destroyed a bjj goat?

It's kind of interesting. The more successful Schaub becomes the worse the h8rs are. They think Schaub is inferior to them, but they see him k-k-killing the game and are left to wallow in their own inferiority and cheeo dust. Schaub is everything they're not. He succeeds in everything he does. The more successful he becomes the more the h8rs are reminded of their own relative shortcomings. But wait! It doesn’t have to be this way! Choose to be inspired. It will change your life.

she knows how to sell a fight!
act tough and insulting to people asking innocent questions

No, I just remember when the BJJ ""expert"" got shut down.

I think you’re mistaken my guy. Schaubs got a fat hog on him 100%and I can’t see it in this pic. No way he could hide that piece in those shorts.

Mackenzie Dern

What an ugly goblin.

What happened to Betch?

mirror shattered in her eye

*ducks cyborg fight*

finally getting that reconstructive face surgery

>“Some f**king meathead got into an altercation with Bisping at the gym and he’s now trying to sue him,” White told the Real Quick with Mike Swick podcast recently. “I gotta talk to Bisping but I’m sure it’s that typical p**sy who opens his mouth at the f**king gym, then Bisping goes over and - I don’t know what Bisping did to him, but now he wants to f**king sue Bisping. You should have shut your f**king face in the first place.

>You got some meathead saying ‘Hey, that’s my bench’ and trying to act like a f**king tough guy in the gym. Yeah, he’s such a tough guy he’s suing Bisping now. Apparently the guy said to Bisping, “Do you f**king know who I am?” That’s what he said to Bisping. Yeah, you’re the guy that sues people. F**king p**sy.

you don't have to act tough all of the time

>UFC Middleweight Champion
>Mansion in California
>Loyal wife
>Beautiful children
>Most wins in the UFC
>Acting career and has been on Conan
>Great Podcast
>Main Eventing the MSG card
>Millionaire
>Saves lives
>Chokes out punks

Truly the GOAT of our generation

>that filename
kek
she has the ugliest face but the best feet
my boner is confused af

>White isn’t always averse to lawsuits though; previously he had his billion dollar company sue individuals in relation to online piracy, ultimately settling for an undisclosed amount.

Nice journalism by MMAFighting as always.

>The complaint further alleges that Bisping refused Georgakopoulos’ apologies and choked the him until a “LARGER man than Bisping” pulled the UFC champion off the teenager
bisping is a manlet, it's embarrassing that he calls himself 6'2 (which is coincidentially the manlet cutoff)

>According to the complaint written by attorney Gavril T. Gabriel, Bisping confronted Georgakopolous for allegedly taking his weights at the gym. Bisping called Georgakopolous an “idiot,” a “punk” and said “you don’t know who I am,” it is being alleged. Then Bisping grabbed the teenager by the throat, the complaint states.

Bisping is not the real champ, he has never fought somebody that can actually challange him like Romero.

Instead he fights people way past their prime like GSP and Anderson Silva. Still these fights don't draw shit.

Didn't Romero just lose to a bum?

woke up too late bub

Why does Dave Meltzer's "job" exist?

I'll take who is Luke Rockhold for 500 Alex

Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Derek Brunson (185)
Colby Covington (171) vs. Demian Maia (171)
Rob Font () vs. Pedro Munhoz (136)
Jim Miller (155) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
Jack Hermansson (185) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (186)
John Lineker (136) vs. Marlon Vera (135)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS2, 8 p.m. ET)

Vicente Luque (171) vs. Niko Price (171)
Antonio Carlos Junior (185) vs. Jack Marshman (186)
Hacran Dias (155) vs. Jared Gordon (156)
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171) vs. Max Griffin (171)

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)

Jarred Brooks (125) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo ()
Christian Colombo (258) vs. Marcelo Golm (242)

mmajunkie.com/2017/10/ufc-fight-night-119-sao-paulo-weigh-in-results-and-live-video-stream

Because he fills a niche that allows him to succeed in the free market.

LOL thank you.

Bisping was named Nicosai Cyprus at birth.

His entire persona is a fraud!

looks like a dude

why is bethe corroros nickname the foot

That's his place of birth mate

Who is your favorite strawweight contender? Any organization that puts together fights.

Manlet american from heem fc

I am attracted to talent and i wouldnt hesitate to fertilize her even with that nosferatu face.

she has a worse chin than bisping

Does Weed give you that extra edge that athletes require?

It seems that the Diaz brothers use it like and achieve good results.

Imagine if that guy hit Brian Ortega. Ortega would literally kill him in a fight.

how many steroids do achieve this mode

too bad there is no footage of bisping choking out that kid at the gym

Well he would kill anyone in a fight

There is.

Top pip.

None, he is 100% natural just like all athletes in UFC.

Fuck a beat, I was tryna beat a case
But I ain't beat that case, bitch I did the race
Beat it up, where I nut? Shorty face
Eli blast cracking 4s like a vase
Pop a nigga then I go out my way
Do the dash then I go out the way
Rob a nigga shoes, rob a nigga lace
We tryna see a hunnit bands in our face

is there a better looking athlete?

Like it or not, but this is the climax of male physique.

i cant spot the difference

I don't know I just post it and now everyone reposts it I don't know if they're mocking it or just like it

I think it's a cool photo

>You are a sneaker, you a Judah. I personally apologied for you before some tens people. In my address you can say what you want, I'll endure it, but do not you dare insult my loved ones. In addition, you do not know my environment, and all those who you know helped you and played an important role in your life. And you do not worth their little finger, that's why you are not in my environment.

Whittaker and Rockhold are both going to be in attendance at UFC 217.

Shoeface will sub Marshman
Miller will sub Trinaldo
Maia will sub Covington
Machida will sub Brunson

reminder

Mental health advocates BTFO

find a flaw

looks like a goblin

just like Meegan

Caught a new case for murdering the beat

>tfw qt Karolina is going to end up fighting Joanna again
>tfw Joanna is even better now and will ruin her face this time

KK please

She's standing next to a faggot.

losers

Anyone else think rose submits Joanna goblin face?

If she gets her down, probably. I figure her entire plan has to be getting her down and submitting her because she'll die on her feet. Joanna looked really good against Andrade's takedowns though.

It's possible, Joanna is hittable and she is hurtable, and Rose is the better athlete of the two

If roided Andrade couldnt keep her down Rose doesnt stand a chance

She doesnt have any offensive wrestling either way

Zero chance Rose outwrestles her, Joanna's TDD is too good. She'll have to crack Joanna standing and then strangle her in a scramble.

How did Jessica wrestle fuck the girl who wrestle fucked Joanna?

So Cody, Joanna and Bisping are the safe bet, right?

>Zero chance Rose outwrestles her, Joanna's TDD is too good

definitely higher than zero chance my man

Joanna gets taken down easily it's really a matter of being held down. Claudia was able to wrestlefuck her for two and a half rounds before gassing. Andrade took her down a few times but it was some meme slams that resulted in no control

That was before ATT Joanna that Claudia held down for 2 rounds.I swear on my kids and heavenly father that now Joanna would 50-45 Claudia

Better wrestlers either failed (Esparza) or had to work so hard they couldn't maintain it (Gadelha). Rose isn't great at shooting takedowns from outside, all her big submission wins (Watterson, VanZant) came from finding success on the feet first.

I've been watching some of her earlier stuff on Fightpass and it's shocking how much better she is now in the space of a few years, even fighting better competition.

>rewatching wmma

Exactly, someone as physically powerful as Andrade, who threw around Calderwood like she was a 105er, couldn't establish any sort of control on Joanna. Namajuanas' strengths are her speed, power and unpredictability. She isn't going to bring those to bear trying to shoot doubles.

It was worth it for the fucking bizarre Russian show she was on with singers in ballgowns performing walkout songs.

>all her big submission wins (Watterson, VanZant) came from finding success on the feet first.

The fight vs PVZ was almost entirely on the ground though bud.

After Rose fucked her up standing, sure. She blasted Paige with combinations on the inside from the outset.

I thought it was the other way around. I thought Rose banged her up on the ground first

I could be wrong, I haven't seen the fight since it was live.

that one where other chicks enters from a metal ball cage ? That was a cool walkout

Yeah, her opponent lowers from the ceiling in a metal ball, wearing a ball gown over her gear. Then Joanna walks out in her shirt and snapback wanting nothing to do with it. Last fight before she got her current music as well.

>not watching Rhonda get kicked in the head at least once a week

thoughts on brandon schoob?

>not saving yourself valuable minutes for the same effect

Steroids do help you with that kind of thing, yeah.

There really needs to be a supercut webm of the Amanda and Holly fights.

And holy shit I never noticed that half assed front kick Ronda throws as Amanda is walking her down to kill her.

is it true that only 20% of ufc profit goes to the athletes?

I miss the Fertattas.

>that filename

lol i dont
UFC is way more interesting when its disintegrating before our very eyes

20% of revenue