youtube.com/watch?v=hY5zuerWj_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I was just pretending to be obnoxious

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Why do liberals hate themselves so much

>asking autistic people to get satire
You might as well ask them to get laid.

The movie was actually a nice satire, but the show looks like pure propaganda

Why does Netflix support racial violence? Their videos encourage hate crimes and I report them on youtube.

wtf i just bought Netflix™ accounts for all my friends

Screw off Schlomo, we ain't falling for your tricks

Why do all those monkeys look like they're going to kill me?

Blacks are incapable of writing satire . It requires abstract thinking. This show is more like "white people. amirite senpai?" the series

Most of the posters were just triggered kids from Sup Forums that haven't even watched the trailer. Just BLACK PEOPLE REEEEEE

Been kinda fun toying with them desu senpai

>it's a blacks complain when white people don't want to pay attention to them episode.

Christ, maybe take some personal responsibility and we'll pay attention.

>Blacks are incapable of writing satire . It requires abstract thinking.
This kind of shit is the reason why "blacks" keep fucking with white people, you know that?

>it's satire you guys!

Ain't it fun to strawman! You don't even have to have an argument!

I think this is an accurate portrayal though

cringe

This

>WAAAAAHHHH saying white people can't dance is just as bad as me calling niggers low-IQ animals!

>woke
Into the trash it goes

The fuck does that even mean

black version of fedora tippers.

Replace it with "red pill" and it's the same thing.

When you are not sleeping.

"reverse racist" - Christ I hate this phrase.

nothing says black pride like a bunch of light skinned blacks starring in a show produced by whites on a white network company owned mostly by whites

black for "redpilled", just replace "the jews" with "the whites"

>The fuck does that even mean
WE WUZ KANGS

>mulatos
>black nationalists
???

yaaas slay queen. fuck drumpf and fuck white people. #staywoke

Ironic...

I can't believe he thinks white people are racist sometimes gee I wonder where he got that idea
>I am sick of these niggers saying I'm racist!
This is how dumb you sound people

>it's a "Sup Forums can't recognize satire" episode

everyone is black director black writer black but its satire i promise goyum

How depressing.

>H-ha ha, I was just pretending to be retarded...

Kinda embarrassing considering they think of themselves racially superior yet can't grasp basic comedy

Can different right wing groups get along?

I love it, but it seems I'm he only person who has a different definition.
To me, reverse racism is Lupita Nyongo being the "most beautiful woman of the year." And people idolizing Beyonce

>chronically unseen in the culture
That's why your "woke" """"""culture"""" is shilled in spotlights like the superbowl last year. Why do american blacks have this idea that because they are black and in the usa they have some profound knowledge of how things work in the world and that they have some deep understanding of the world?

Why aren't people supposed to idolize Beyonce? You would prefer they idolize Britney Spears?

You bought them Niggerflix.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Jack Meoff Moore

I think they're just trying to have a conversation about race in America.

What's wrong with the strawxir?

the film the tv show is based on actively does this by mocking several stereotypes of blacktivist

seriously what the fuck are you on about?

Maybe they have had bad experiences with particular groups, just like in your totally woke movie. Asians are the largest immigrant group to America but it's funny, you never seem to see Sup Forums types complain about them.

waste of quads

>Lupita
she's beautiful af tho

beyonce is really overrated tho. i mean, good entertainer, but not top tier.

People (white girls and gays) idolize Beyonce because she is black. That's (reverse) racism.

why don't you and your people just pack your shit up and go back to fucking africa? you know how many issues you can solve just by getting the fuck out of us? you are the fucking problem

>getting a white man to write this show

what the fuck?

I would bet my life that he has Jewish ancestry

What is The Boondocks or half of Chappelle Show sketches then?

>white ""men""
What did you expect?

Dumbest thing I've ever read. You win a prize.

Why is white guilt so popular?

So then why am I a non-american racist because I don't give a shit about blacks in america or some shitty clickbait racebaiting american garbage netflix show? Also don't give me that "conversation" bullshit there is no conversation just ideologues and brainwashed idiots who need their victim complex validated that FB post reeks of it.

Black people in real life act worse than The Boondocks and Chapelle show characters.

u first m8

it's obvious that the trailer was designed to be racebait tho

why is Sup Forums so anti-art recently?

The Boondocks proves you completely wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=hY5zuerWj_E

>in real life
>I know because I saw some videos on Sup Forums

This

Racist New York cunt makes a racist TV show. Just cancel Netflix. Go back to piracy. Its that simple.

Plenty of people on here like those shows, myself included, despite all these shills trying to play the Sup Forums boogeyman again.

>i'm just pretending to be anti-white propaganda!

It's what whites have been taught in school for decades. Millenials got the worst of it, thankfully Gen Z is largely immune to it and the tide is turning.

You haven't seen either show. It's okay. You don't have to lie.

i dont cause problems you do.

>I-it's satire....I swear Goys! Err I mean guys. Now why don't you buy a subscription to Netflix and I won't tell people how racist you are.

fuck all niggers

Racism aside too many people misuse the word satire when they mean sarcasm or parody.

Me? I'm probably whiter than you retard. Kys

Blah blah blah structural supremacy blah increase welfare blah blah all white peoples fault blah blah

>fuck white people
word

>fuck black people
WTF YOU CAN'T SAY THAT

dont fight with ctr

non-ctr

ctr

just fuck america seriously

go back to Sup Forums you racist

>implying

Doesn't Islam hate gays?

the entirety of Sup Forums and the alt right are built around strawmanning tho

Nobody called you a racist. It's a show created by black people to discuss issues relevant to the black community, if you don't care that's fine, you're free to keep yourself in a bubble where the only issues you care about are ones that affect you directly (or at least ones that don't involved the black community). Seems like you do care a lot though considering how volatile your language is to something you haven't even seen yet. And the only reason there isn't a conversation is because you've already decided not to have one. You haven't watched the show, you don't care about having an informed opinion about it beyond your own preconceived notions about what it is. It's clearly trying to push people out of their comfort zone and think critically about race and how it affects black people in this country but you're all just shooting it down because anything that suggests black people don't have it as good or are subjected to a different standard is immediately seen as anti-white and therefore not worth even giving the time of day. I'm not saying you have to watch it or that by not watching it you're morally deficient or anything, just that by immediately getting so defensive about it suggests a deeper sense of victim hood that clearly needs to be brought out in the open and talked about instead of festering in anonymous online communities where you're more likely to be called a retard or a nigger.

Holy shit I just got off the phone with Netflix and they are DESPERATE too stop people from cancelling their subs. They put the president of the company on and he said if they lose just one more subscriber to this controversy they're going to pull their whole show lineup and replace it with pro-Trump documentaries. We're doing great guys they're about ready to cave in, keep it up!

Rev up those gas chambers

It's CREW now, CTR ran out of funds when Shillary got BTFO. The guy who runs that shit started up a new shill force.

>not supporting self inflicted cutting opposing races degenerates dicks off and having them pretending to be female.

The absolute state of Britain

I just dont like niggers

nobody does

>b-but muh satire

We should kick up an uproar that only Blacks should write for this show as they only have the world experience. Lets see how this fag feels when he's fired.

Almonds activated

not even black people