youtube.com/watch?v=MwKPUt5hpJM

>LET ME SIT ON YOUR FACE HOW BOUT DAT

T
H
I
S

Enjoy your perm ban :^)

She's highly entertaining I'll give her that

unironically would and I'd want her to yell at me in ebonics while I did it.

>Not sitting behind 20 million proxy`s

Look at her bra, it's criss-crossed across her shoulders
Trying too hard 2bh

You're not going to push this shit normie meme. For as long as I'm alive, I will use the report button on you.

needs extra support to hold up those big fat tits

It's easy to evade bans

is fapping to periscope the new thing? is that even periscope?

>She's totally ok with her daughter hitting someone but she'll be damned if someone hits her daughter

'Merica

Post from my phone desu

It's parenthood. Bet your dad was a pussy that never stood up for your lanky ass.

>this is a 13 year old

Yikes. Literally the definition of jailbait.

stop projecting. she was ok with her daughter hitting someone. that is bad parenthood.

Post the other one please! My science homework is due tomorrow!!!!

>it's parenthood

Looks like retardation to me. Just another day in 'Merica.

What would a good parent do? Just let people cuss out your kid? You massive pussy, your kids will be black no doubt.

A good parent would smack the shit out of their kid if they were trying to pick a fight with a stranger, then tell them not to do that.

>hurr durr
Being a parent involves a greater understanding than only violence. You must have a relationship with the child where actual communication is possible. You can't force them to accept your authority and live their lives by your rules and points of view.

does she have milk?

Aftermath has top notch parenting in it.

stop projecting. i wouldn't want my daughter to get in a fist fight with some retard on a plane.

That's right. Hopefully by that age you will have already taught your kid not to pick fights with strangers in the first place, but if that fails you just have to smack the shit out of them until they understand.

>you can't force them to accept your authority

Wanna bet? I've seen it happen. Ever heard of the belt?

DAUGHTER DAUGHTER GOOGOO GAGA MILKY MILKY

>s-stop projecting
faggot

Didn't she get her ass beat not that long ago? Either way I'd still suck on those fat tits

>taking pride in being able to overpower a child

Maybe some people can resort to physical force and some good will come of it, however I can already guarantee you by hearing this fucking attitude that you are not one of those people.

i pray i dont have a busty young daughter thats pure pedo bait

>projecting this hard

>taking pride in being able to overpower a child

Look at those goalposts move

I never argued that you should never use violence on your children. Keyword "only." I argued that effective parenting requires a greater understanding of relationships and communication than you apparently possess.

>hurr durr smack the shit out of them!!! XDXDXD

I advise you grow up a little before considering parenthood