Was CNN ever a reliable source of news?

>CNN
>Central News Network
>"News"

>pic related, thats real

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/smallbusiness/german-sturmgewehr-assault-rifle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looooooong time ago. Live coverage of the first gulf war with Peter Arnet as their correspondent.

Now they have people like Christiane Amanpour crying live on TV because of the Brexit vote. Then attempting to interview people while cutting them off every sentence by crying 'that's xenophobia, you're being xenophobic'

>Hitler tried to stop development of the first assault rifle

Is it possible that Hitler was an idiot? If a liberal went back in time and killed him, could Germany have won WW2?

This is it im done i want off this ride right now

Only if they convinced Japan not to attack the United States and found a way to stop the American lend-lease program from happening.

I think in the end that the untouchable industrial strength of the US was going to to be too much for Germany to handle no matter what.

Most people were sceptical of a medium range rifle design because they failed to realize the changing nature of combat.

>no link
>its reel guise i promis
yeah no kys fgt

Its scary whats happened to news, or accepted news anyway>implying WW2 wouldnt had been fought anyways with the reds

Maybe delayed it, but war would still happen one way or another, probably against some dirty libs

Look it up on cnnmoney you dirty beaner proxie

money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/smallbusiness/german-sturmgewehr-assault-rifle/

CNN went into the trash toward the end of Bill Clinton and beginning of George Bush. At some point they started chasing every tragedy they could in a desperate attempt for ratings because no one would watch them otherwise.

calm down

they were already dealing with ammunition shortages..

modern burger grunts don't get fully auto m16s either do they? arn't they 3 round burst

Before the election of Clinton, when Ted Turner still had morals and the (((merchants))) did not rob him of 90% of his net worth and take over his station.

Yes, just like Walt Disney's heir Roy, Turner was forced to give up control of his company by the same (((elites))).

Yea for normal service rifles you got single shot to 3 round burst

Unless your rolling with an IAR or something like that, but thats not standard service rifle

Pic related: captcha

>If a liberal went back in time and killed him, could Germany have won WW2?
I'm not sure how much of this is jew propaganda but apparently governments considered assassinating him multiple times but feared a competent general would be put in charge, since Hitler was fucking everything up they just let him do his thing.

The US Army is finally in the process of replacing their M4s with full-auto M4A1s because 3 round burst is pretty fucking useless, especially in the way it was implemented on the M16/M4.

To elaborate, the burst doesn't work the way it is depicted in most games.
When you pull the trigger, it's kinda like full-auto, except it stops after three rounds. If you let go early it'll only fire one or two. What really sucks is that when you fired off a two round burst, the next time you fire the mechanism will not have reset, so it'll only shoot a single round.

In addition to that, it makes the trigger mechanism more complicated, resulting in a worse trigger pull than on a semi only or semi-full model. This makes it a bit harder to shoot accurately.

This, combat was seen as either 500 meter heavy caliber exchanges in which point accuracy and steady slow methodical approaches were nedded, or frenzied full auto blasting at point blank range in house to house bloodbaths.

The concept of urban combat and close quarters fighting building to buulding was new, and the idea that a gun could be select fire intermediate catridge for both medium/longish range accurate fires, and frenzied fully automatic but still controllable close quarters combat was entireley new.

Hitler was faced with resource shortages, damaged (if not destroyed) infrastructure and a losing war. The nazis decided to continue producing what already existed because they really couldnt afford the cost of converting to a brand new weapon in a brand new caliber whilst being crushed between the allies and the soviets.

Plus hitler thought the first assault rifle "looked ugly" which serves to underline a big downside to faschism. A few stodgy old men can be offended by the way a revolutionary idea looks and order it to be cancled based off of infantile first impressions.

Wrong gun

ok Goyim

I am now #foxmissile

This.

The stg44 was the grandfather to the AK, not that AR. Wtf is CNN rambling on about?

wow guns is a nazi. being guns is nazi.

i am now a #banguns4her
guns affect womne most of all

This

Killing Hitler in 44 or 45 would have prolonged the war.

Weren't you supposed to be boycotting them

what the fuck

Literally didnt say jack shit about fox

>jidf detected

I am so old that I remember the first day CNN went on cable. They were super good back then. Today it is just unwatchable shit. They went to Hell during the Clinton years.

Wut

yeah, probably back in the early 90s

In their mind AR = Assault Rifle.

I'm obviously no gun expert, but isn't that an M16?

Well you tell me what is the polar opposite of CNN

It's literally another shoah

>StG44
>first assault rifle

I agree Shitler was a fucking retard though

Exactly,

Tbh i think theyre just shilling to the antigun agenda

journalism

Lend Lease would have been prevented by Hitler not being a fucking dumbass in the first place making France and UK declare war on them by invading Poland

He should have made deals with them on invading USSR

This.
But how would Hitler know that they wouldn't tell the USSR?

Id say the polar opposite if MSNBC is Fox, on tv there is no opposite of CNN
Basically everything besides fox is left, yea Fox is right but desu its no better than every other shit left leaning news network

I know. It blows their minds when you tell them it doesn't. And then they forget that fact 5 minutes later.

They can keep track of all these retarded genders. How can they not understand very basic firearm facts or charecteristics?

Given that plenty of nazi higher ups had the same idea, with the specific purpose of putting a competent general in charge, it doesn't seem surprising.

>Central News Network
Are we just going to ignore this?

underrated

What does the coin slot in the shoulder thing do?

Welp I found the Obama shill

Napoleon said never to interrupt an enemy when he's in the process of making a mistake.

Has /k/ raided this thread? I swear it's /k/ in here.

If so, I for one, welcome our new /k/ommando overlords.

>What does the coin slot in the shoulder thing do?
It's a bottle opener, for that first cool beer after a good shoah

I have one of those only shoots .22 lr though still a great gun.

probably a slot for a sling if i had to guess

That was only later on after the doctor put him on a shit ton of drugs and he wasn't taking the German's repeated defeats well, earlier in the war, when things were going well for him and he was rallying the people to the cause, if the allies could have killed Hitler they would have done.

>Central
Disgusting, tbqh

Every pistol is a Glock
Every ass salt rifle is an AR15

>journalism 101

It's call the "Communist News Network". What do you expect?

b-but that would mean our governments didnt care about prolonging the holocaust!
oy veyyyyy!!1!

Jesus fucking Christ, just FUCK the fucking guns already!

What ia it going to take, America? Massacres in churches under a Republican President? Another thousand dead kids? A lone nut with an assault rifle at the Superbowl?

Your right to own lethal weapon shouldn't trump safety in a just world. Obama, Bill, Bush, none of them had the balls to say enough is enough and ban the worst guns. Maybe Hillary will.

StG 44s for low end AR prices?

>StG 44s for low end AR prices?
I doubt it, in the article (if you can call it that) the mention that they don't have mass production, and only 40 or 2000 pre-ordered have been made, so probably good quality, but damn expensive.

It's crazy to think that this was the original realization of the Kalashnikov

>watch video
>it names the Ruger 10/22 as an 'assault style rifle'
so apparently a .22 rifle designed from the ground up as a civilian rifle, originally designed to have no 'assault features' (especially being exempt from contemporary relative legislation for being rimfire) is an 'assault style rifle' for... no reason? jesus christ CNN get it together

>oh no they're reproducing a rare gun!
They LITERALLY only made an article because the gun was because it was a Nazi gun

>because the gun was because it was a Nazi gun
christ I fucked that up

If Goebbels was in charge they would have one.
Hitler was a strategic fucking moron and wasted money on stupid projects.

read that in her voice

*won

The shoulder thing goes up.

DAS RITE!
WE WUZ AR15 UND SO'N SCHEIß

/k/eked

I hate obongo, that niggers a fool

Op is a Sup Forumslock /k/ommando, half of /k/ is Sup Forums

1/10

I replied

being guns is a nazi, racist, transxenophobes. you're no a a nazi, racist, transxenophobes are you?

wow, nazi who is gun defend, NAZI

Not that full auto is usually useful for a rifleman either, but I agree that it's better than 3 round burst restriction.

It was coin operated so If it ever fell into Jewish hands the Germans knew that a kike would never pay to shot the gun.

The MP44 (as it was called to appease those who didn't like the idea of a medium/short range rifle but liked the idea of a longe range smg) has basically no mechanical similarity to the AK-47 except those concepts that are common among all assault rifles. For example, like virtually all assault rifles, it is gas operated, but uses a different kind of gas operation.