/nfl/ general - IT AINT ME edition

WAS: Josh Norman (ribs) good to go for week 8
MIA: Ajayi stymied with 23 yards on 13 carries
BAL: Collins steamrolls Dolphins with 193 yards
MIA: Moore throws two pick-sixes in blowout loss
FA: Anquan Boldin planning 2017 return
BAL: Flacco is ded

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/27/49ers-partnering-with-cop-unions-on-gun-control-measures/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this news sucks

What QB has the best body in the NFL? Post pictures for proof of your claim.

This is nothing gay btw. I am not gay.

DET:Kenny Golladay has setback, DNP again Friday
WAS:Josh Norman (ribs) to be 'good to go' Week 8
MIN:Stefon Diggs officially questionable Week 8
MIA:Jay Ajayi stymied for 23 yards on 13 carries
BAL:Alex Collins steamrolls 'Fins for 143 yards
MIA:Moore tosses two pick sixes in shutout loss
BAL:Flacco in concussion protocol after ugly hit
FA:Anquan Boldin hoping to make 2017 comeback
BAL:Jeremy Maclin returning for TNF vs. Dolphins
BAL:Mike Wallace (concussion) inactive vs. 'Fins
MIA:DeVante Parker officially inactive vs. Ravens
LAC:Melvin Gordon (foot) remains limited Thursday

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/27/49ers-partnering-with-cop-unions-on-gun-control-measures/

Get a load of these cucks. How about trying to win a game you communists?

We only lost last night because someone stole Snowflake. We're hiring a guy right now to investigate. He's kinda weird though, keeps saying shit like he doesn't exist or something.

>little Jed can't run his parents' team for shit so he's going to virtue signal his way into the fans' hearts and minds
what a dipshit

you call that news?

Finally filtered the Old Gay tripfag

Holy fuck you people are so autistic. No one gets their news from spee

based poland

My landlord is first generation Polish and he and his family are genuinely nice people. I love watching them hiss at the tv everytime Russia is mentioned.

the face of a cold blooded killer

Who the fuck can stop him bros?

fucking golladay you piece of shit pansy asshole. Loins are already down taint, man up and play

What did they do with this dog?

Rams will have a winning season

>the nfc south will be the best division in footba-

Number 1 draft pick for the 49ers

>wears #47
>looks a little like agent 47
i dont think these two are a coincidence

Why the fuck didn't the Ravens get flagged for too many players on the field?

Tampa would've been 2-14 if Giants and Burrs didn't donate two wins to them this season, I'm also pretty sure Matt Ryan was castrated by Bradley in the bowl and now he forgot how to throw the ball.

according to he plays for the dolphins, but the refs still blew it either way

>We can't have the slaves running the plantation

/our guy/

how is the #1 pick determined when both the 9ers and browns go 0-16? Is it preseason wins?

So Gase is fired right? No way the locker room can respect him after getting BTFO that bad

Browns gonna get a pity win

On this day in history, 1995, Art Modell (owner of the Cleveland Browns) announces plans to move franchise to Baltimore. After lengthy legal battle, the city of Cleveland decides to punish Modell and suspends team operations. Art Modell leaves Cleveland and creates the Baltimore Ravens who later achieve Super Bowl success, The Cleveland Browns become inactive until new ownership takes over in 1998.

This suspension effectively fires Browns Head Coach Bill Belichick, who in his last year with the Cleveland Browns posted an 11-5 season, taking the team to a wild card victory and close divisional play off loss to the Steelers.

That 1995 season, would be the last winning season in Browns history, and the highest winning season the Browns would have since 1986.

has there ever been two 0-16 teams?

coin toss. HAppened this draft with I think the Vikes and Eagles

Will the Modell jew curse ever be lifted for the browns?

There's only ever been one 0-16 through NFL history.

LIONS BABY! standing alone in the record books. SF and CLE better both get a pity win

>that speed
>that flawless footwork

this post reminds me. where's smug 49ers fan on their way to the bottom? His posts always makes me laugh

>owner says something about inmates
>the lone black person in the room gets offended
way to perpetuate stereotypes, Troy

Picked him up in the second round in my fantasy pool. Best decision I ever made.

>where's smug 49ers fan on their way to the bottom?

That's me, i'm glad you like my posts.

P I C K

>That 1995 season, would be the last winning season in Browns history
by what measure?

based

What you guys think it will be the AFC conference playoff? KC - Patriots?

By THIS measure

*grabs dick*

Steelers again unless some meme magic happens.

The browns were 10-6 in 2007 idiots

Not Patriots? I don't buy that. There's Brady man.

>anything short of an owl is a winning season
shiggy dig

The 49ers were 13-3 in 2007 idiots

I meant Pats vs Steelers in conference, KC will choke and lose 3-4 more games and then shit the bed in playoffs.

>Legendary head coach Bill Belichick and Heisman winner, 3x Pro Bowl star Vinny Testaverde go on to win 5 Super Bowls for the Cleveland Browns, the greatest dynasty in football history
>yaaaaaay!
>woooooo!
>Cleveland! Cleveland! Cleveland! Cleveland!

We had it all

It was all supposed to be so simple

Why did you fuck us Art? We were destined for greatness. WHY. FUCKING WHY.

They are the best team in the country. How do you predict a thing like that?

They were also 12-4 in 2013 but that's irrelevant now

Patriots v Raiders

>Raiders win 41-40 via refball
>Raiders win owl
>"this is for the victims of Vegas."

2011. with alex fucking smith at the helm! is he the leagues most underrated QB?

They shit the bed every year in first game of playoffs for like 5 years now, look it up. And dont fall for the Smeth shitposting this year.

Andy Reid, my friend. A great coach he is, just not in the playoffs.

all you had to do was upgrade your stadium. Just kidding he would've backstabbed you anyway

he's okay in the playoffs too, just not late in games when you have to pay attention to the clock and the play calls.

This was the state of the NFL in 2007. Oh how things change.

Did you know the Philadelphia Eagles have the gayest fanbase in the NFL? That is their fanbase has the highest number of homosexuals per capita. Looks like they took "The city of brotherly love" to a whole new level.

My Xecucks are still basically the same, but now we have a great defense and a shitty oline / run game

would not surprise me, but i would have guessed the seacucks

S E E T H I N G

>phinfags actually thought their flukey meme team was good

BB went 5-11, 1994 was 11-5. The team cut bernie kosar in 1993 who helped the cowboys win the owl

come on bra get it right

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Why do they have Romo calling Thursday night games? Why don't they give him Sunday primetime ganes?

to be fair thursday night games have been dope besides last night

Which one is police12

He is employed by CBS
CBS doesn't have the Sunday prime time games

The NFL should make clones of Romo so he can call every game. That guy is truly a gem

Oh. Fuck. Why? Are they cheap or something? I figure Sunday primetime ganes are the biggest draws.

Romo is a legit amazing commentator

NBC paid big dollars for the sunday night games
CBS already pays out the ass for the sunday afternoon games and their slate of thursday night games

Why does everyone like Romo so much? Is it because he calls plays before they happen? I don't see it. Then again maybe I am just bitter since he shredded >my teams defense for years

Can the Cleveland Browns trade all their picks/players for the next 10 years to try to amass every pick in the first 2 rounds of the 2027 NFL draft?

How is it not Seattle or SF?

>8-8 Texans
miss those days
He's a likeable guy and has always been.

And so Fox just gets Sunday afternoon?

and the playoffs/SB, yeah

He seems like a bit of a chucklefuck but it beats the rest

Fox gets the Sunday afternoon NFC games
CBS has the Sunday afternoon AFC games, as well a some of the Thursday night games
NBC has the Sunday night games and a few of Thursday night games
NFL Network has all of the Thursday night games, including a few that aren't on CBS or NBC

Sure but the NFL will be defunct by then so whats the point?

>4-12 raiders

I don't care if we end up mediocre, I can't endure anymore of that 2003-20014 shit.

Oh okay. I always stream so I never pay attention to the networks really. I wonder who pays the most.

>20014
Why are time travelers here and why are you still a raiders fan that far in the future

I'm from the future, and blernsball is the only sport anyone cares about that's not a variation on gladiating (and yes that's a new word coined by me)

Ravens want to name the cat, what's a good name?, lads

>mfw Raiders will be terrible until 20014

Playing Civ V drunk- give me a difficulty, country and map type

>not being a fan of the Pluto Raiders

E!SPN pays nearly $2 billion a year for MNF

Do they even get to pick the matches or do they have to settle down with what's left?

can aaron rodgers come back or does the IR placement end him?

Pussy Galore

and yet they get some of the shittiest games
what a bunch of rubes
no wonder they're crashing and burning

he might be able to come back from week 16 or 17 depending on how his healing/rehab goes

It always seems like the NFL does try to put good matchups on monday. That's why you see alot of divisional matchups on Monday night's.

They'll take what they can get and like it

He can comeback, not before december, tho.

most likely the future of a dystopian nightmare land so they identify with oakland

Listen. I've been overseas, middle east, mexico, parts of africa, india, china and I can say Oakland is seriously as bad as the middle east. I mean it's that fucking bad. It's worse than detroit. It's the worse american city i've ever seen in my life. Packs of kids wandering around, homeless people everywhere, public parks filled with trash, gun fights, drugs, random stray packs of dogs. Like oakland is so fucking shitty. It's like if the worse parts of Africa had cars, cell phones, and roads. Everyone stays the fuck out of oakland.

I'm being serious. It's a giant shithole. So someone from a nightmare hellscape future would probably identify with that shit hole.

>gollday

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES