Players enters THE ZONE

>players enters THE ZONE

Post webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-8FksMVAdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what has to happen to a fully grown man to make him think it's ok to watch anime, never mind making a screenshot of it and posting it publicly for everyone to see?

where is your dad in all this mess? did you not have peers to measure your actions against? were you bullied by them perhaps or were you unlucky and you just grew up with a weird bunch of people? did mom never tell you you should be desirable for the opposite sex? i have so many questions.

this genuinely makes me sad user. i hope you get your life on the rails although i heavily doubt it will happen.

Do you know where you are, Mohammed?

i very much know, yes. on a SPORTS board

one halaal meat sandwich pls abed

>le nazi rulefag

Tbqh i earn more money than you and not a virgin.

While you're crying about anime on anime site I'm making paper by the second. Can't gloat about being manly when you're broke

anime is for the deranged.

this is my final statement and i won't be replying anymore because the only thing i'm getting is manchild reactions and i'm above it

have a nice evening watching your foreign cartoons

What do you expext from a country that let the Nazis roll over them?

Messi's first 20 minutes against Manchester Shitty in 2015 at the Camp Nou. I don't have a webm of that but it's the first thing that comes to mind

>foreign cartoons
what are belgian cartoons like?

You got bounced by Wales almost two years ago m8 get over it

>going on an anime website to vent you anger on anime
>"I'm above you all, stupid, stupid manchildren"
hmmmm

This anime is better than slam dunk

Why are all sports anime such blatant fujobait?

Because it's their only way to also attract female readers.

Gotta make money some way

friendly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=M-8FksMVAdU
THE zone

yeah i guess people who browse /fit/ are the experts on faggotry

>/fit/
wtf I love anime now

kek

What wizardry is this?

>namefag
Totally and completely disregarded

Seriously though when are you guys going to grow the fuck up?

>/fit/ screencap
we have a better one

thanks, I added it to my pasta collection

go take your anti-depression pills gert

Seriously though when are you guys gonna get rid of the immigrants?

Embrace the future Nigel, anime and your country being overrun with Muslims is life now.

induring newfags falling for old pasta

What is this the 1970s?

You know girls nowadays will blow you while playing vidya and watching anime, right? I mean attractive young kinky girls, not those STD ridden banshees you pull out of a bar who are only remotely feminine when you're shitfaced.

I feel so fucking bad for you my dude. You're really going to compare generations by sexual activity? We fuck so much it would flip your fucking wig old man. I've fucked girls I've MET PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, let alone any 18 year old you can pull off of tinder at a moments notice so long as you're not a flat blob of failure (sorry if this disqualifies you).

You are so wrong we need a new word in the dictionary for this. From now on, when you are more wrong than possible, we'll call it a Germany.

good posts, makes me hate Sup Forums belgians a little less