Ugh...so this show sucks

ugh...so this show sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-cops-recklessly-shot-boy-12-toy-gun/story?id=27402837
youtube.com/watch?v=MBLyfNRQkeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it really does. Tired of their SJW bullshit.

It is the definition of a show circling the drain. End it before it gets any worse.

Before the hate storm on you starts,

I completely agree with you.

I disagree. Frank's first person episode from last season was their best episode yet and while their new season is hit and miss the mom sitcom episode was classic

I think you meant mac and dennis move to the suburbs

I liked both those episodes a lot too. I like how their making use of different directing styles instead of just 1 camera sitcom typical.

New season has been solid for me, kinda fucked up they gave homegirl shit for identifying as a cat though. People should be allowed to be people.

They actually won me over with Mac comming out. I always tought it was gonna suck if they did that, but they got me. Love the bycicle, love how they kept saying faggot and how the episode didnt really focused on sexuality really,.

If you think you're a cat you're deranged in the head. That's just fact.Seek professional counceling.

>the mom sitcom episode was classic

This show hits the seinfeld valley. Completely unfunny but has a legion of idiots who think it's the greatest thing ever. The Office was the same shit.

>People should be allowed to be people.
They are allowed to be people. They're not allowed to be cats.

I stopped on the season with Thunder Gun Express I think but what do you mean? I thought being edgy was their thing

last episode was great. felt like classic sunny

I agree, was just trying to bait. That's the only way I could see someone bitching about sjw shit on the show. Just cause they mention shit that isn't white and straight doesn't make it sjw bullshit.

>Look an edgy underage faggot

Well they keep makind Dee their bitch so I guess feminist could complain. Really I just think it because no one watches this show and what's the point in protesting something that is not going to give you much publicity?

Not an Americlap, why are they allowed to say nigger and cunt but not fuck?

Isn't cunt worse than fuck?

Fuck you, this is probably the most politicaly incorrect show on tv

That's because the internet made you a alt-cuck

same problem for the walking dead, they can do anything BUT saying "fuck" or else sponsors drop out

Ah, meant people saying it's pushing some sjw agenda like post below
EIther way, people should just stop watching instead of shitposting if it's an issue.

What happened to the waitress?

Last night's episode contained a fucking weird sermon about language policing.

First episode of the season contained reference to the cops shoot black kids bullshit narrative.

Pretty much done with it.

but they kept making jokes about black old man

>Just cause they mention shit that isn't white and straight doesn't make it sjw bullshit.
There little sermon last night about language policing was straight up SJW bullshit. It could have come straight out of a Women's Studies class.

Hollywood has decided to stop pretending the FCC is real because drumpff or something.

KStew said 'fuck' on SNL last week too.

It was an incredibly weird scene that didn't fit into the episode at all.

>SJW

fuck off, frank called mac a faggot last night

10 seconds ain't a sermon bro. Plus how they are gonna make jokes about identifying as a cat without laying a basis for it, and why does it bother you so much?

>Fuck you, this is probably the most politicaly incorrect show on tv

Was the most politically incorrect show.

new 'diverse' writing staff.

>still free use of profanity
>a child literally died
>black people jokes

hmmm really made me think

mac and dennis move to the suburbs was the first sunny episodes ive ever seen and it was the funnest televisions ive ever watched

>EIther way, people should just stop watching instead of shitposting if it's an issue
Don't notice or mention the OBVIOUS propaganda?

Fuck off

i liked this episode, and i liked the waterpark one
all the other ones this season have been pretty meh

also i don't care one way or another about sjw agendas but the whole bit where mac asked frank what word he would use to describe the fat nigress was hilarious

>First episode of the season contained reference to the cops shoot black kids bullshit narrative

It also contained references to black people being rightfully arrested for committing crimes, and black people assuming that they are mistreated due to racism when it is in fact their own degenerate behavior.

It's not SJW, you're just an easily triggered racecuck.

>abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-cops-recklessly-shot-boy-12-toy-gun/story?id=27402837
>b-but it's just a narrative!

and that's relevant how?

Look out faggot

and in turn we got a lecture.

please

that's not what they were doing and you know it

>It's a Sup Forums gets triggered becasue they didn't exectue a black man on live television

>First episode of the season contained reference to the cops shoot black kids bullshit narrative.
Knew the show was going to be shit from now on right after that. Seems as if I was correct.

>still free use of profanity

In the last month I've heard open use of profanity on network TV three times.

1. Madonna at the Women's March
2. K-Stew on (((SNL)))
3. IASIP

great company guys

PUHleeze. Do you think we're all retarded? The episode fucking ended with cops shooting a small black child for no reason.

fuck off with your excuses.

They can make a good show, or they can make a show with this SJW bullshit shoehorned into it.

They can't have it both ways, and if they try to, will wind up pleasing no one.

I liked this week's episode. Classic Sunny where they make the entire gang interact with normal people.
Also could they always swear on their network? I remember a "nigger" in S1E1, but never since until now, and I think this is the first episode I've heard "cunt" and "fuck", not counting the Christmas special.

durrr look at me ive seen three episodes of 3 shows that people like and i know everything about comedy

>Classic Sunny where they make the entire gang interact with normal people.
no one on here writes like this. you stick out like a sore thumb.

>that's not what they were doing and you know it

why's it triggering you so hard bro?
>pop culture references are propaganda

his name is old man

You literally fool no one. And this show is going to loose it's audience. Watch.

jesus christ Sup Forumstards are annoying

>>pop culture references are propaganda
there is no way you believe this

fuck

what do I have to lose or gain man? it's not some conspiracy

No shit, I wish they'd stay in their fucking extrement-strewn cage

why the fuck would you be so proud of fitting in on Sup Forums

Lmao what are you talking about? Is "classic" a reddit word now or something? Sorry I disturbed your special club, I'll let you get back to cunny and capeshit posting immediately.

>PUHleeze. Do you think we're all retarded? The episode fucking ended with cops shooting a small black child for no reason.

It wasn't for "no reason".

In terms of story, Charlie was shot for reaching into his shirt and pulling an object out in front of cops.

In terms of the theme of the episode, it was there to show that racism does actually exist, after an entire episode of the gang looking for it and never experiencing it.

>They can't have it both ways

They literally can. This is how IASIP always treats political issues. It's how they treated abortion, aids, gays, etc. They always play both sides, usually portraying both sides as stupid and misguided, because the gang itself is stupid and misguided.

>They can make a good show

They do. There's always easily-triggered people who will refuse to watch. At first it was liberals, complaining about how racist or un-PC it was. Now it's racecucks like you who literally cry anytime a white person is shown as anything other than a saint.

No one will miss your viewership, pussy.

I wish you guys would stay in Reddit.

yes everyone who doesn't want bogus BLM and Women's Studies talking points inserted into their comedies are far right wing reactionaries.

Fuck off.

Sup Forumstards post on other boards to vent their frustration when they run out of tendies

Last episode they satirized people who complain about the use of slurs in comedy by using slurs, such as faggot and nigger, in a hilarious fashion.

They can say it now because FX is considered premium cable and they tested it with people vs oj and found that they didn't lose advertisers. Same with Taboo.

You are a paid marketing person. You fool nobody.

>muh poltards

they literally inserted a PROVEN FRAUDULENT black lives matter talking narative into their 'comedy'.

We're supposed to pretend that didn't happen?

what part was fraudulent? Cops have never shot an unarmed black kid?

What part exactly was "hilarious"?
Because I didn't laugh once

Don't worry, mom will have more tendies for you when she gets back from McDonald's

humor is subjective bro

Maybe you were too busy shaking in rage that it poked fun a your political ideology in some minute way to hear the jokes.

I'm glad the arbiter of humor posted about it so I can know I was wrong for laughing

Your sense of humor doesn't allign with the shows. That doesn't make the show bad or your sense of humor wrong though.

Can you imagine the tears from pol when they make a Trump episode

It has a far less chance of happening then lightning striking an unarmed black kid.

It's HORSESHIT.

Fuck Hollywood and fuck the IASIP for caving to that cult's political agenda.

what a funny joke.

Get a better job then shill work for pedophiles.

>It has a far less chance of happening then lightning striking

...and? It happens.

It fit with the theme of the episode.

Stop crying.

>Charley Day's spot on Brendan Dassey impersonation
>That wrestling shit he makes up during the interigation

Holy shit, I laughed, felt bad about laughing and then laughed again. Them easily triggered Sup Forums cunts attempting to turn this show into another one of their bogymen really are just showing how they are the other side of the coin of the /sjw/ crybaby culture.

yeah, it's been going downhill for years. 1st episode of this season was the end for me. literally dropped it.

Does IASIP think we're all idiots.

It almost never happens. It was a bogus narrative paid for by Soros et al., and it's inclusion in the show let's me know that the show, and any artistic integrity it used to have, has been compromised.

Why would anyone continue watching?

it was a joke about a thing in the media

Contrary to popular opinion, it was never good.

Threadly reminder that old Mac was never gay. The only people that think so are on the spectrum and view the show through a lens of the latter half of the show and completely miss the point of what was at the very core of Mac.

Am I arguing that they eventually turned him into a homosexual? Of course I'm not. But that was never the original intent of the character. For the politically "woke" this next part is a hard pill to swallow, but him being with the tranny wasn't a joke about his sexuality believe it or not. The joke back then, for people with an inability to look back without the viewing the show through a context of the later years - was that Mac was so desperate for love and attention that he would literally go against his sexuality for affection. He was clearly against the fact that she still had a dick, that was the joke... the joke wasn't "HaHa, look at him, he's on a date with a tranny cause he's a fag!"

>B-but user, what about his old coach he came on to!

This only further proves the point that it had absolutely nothing to do with his sexual orientation, but rather his pathetic strive for attention. His parents never gave him any attention as a child, and that is why he is this way.

I don't know how you argue against the fact that he very clearly has an interest in women from season 1 through 5, you can't, because none of that is shrouded in any closet homosexual shit, it's just a normal portrayal of someone interested in women. You could probably argue that season 4 has some of the first instances of him acting out in a gay way, but I still don't think that became the intent until season 6.

Anyways, thank fucking christ that they finally had him leave the closet, the closet jokes were getting so god damn old.

>Update
Thank you. They can call us poltards all they want to, but this is the reality of the situation. And last night's language sermon was just flat out bizarre. I highly doubt it's inclusion was the idea of any of original writing staff. I've pretty much give up hope for the rest of the season. Prob won't watch.

>i-it was just a joke

yeah, no

t. closet homo

Friendly reminder the only girl Mac ever dated was Carmen the tranny.

The only girls he banged was Dennis's mom and the waitress. Both of which only banged him as revenge against someone else.

I mostly agree

The joke is also how obsessed he is with masculinity, like his obsession over cultivating mass, bmi of actors in action movies, trying to seem hyper-masculine to impress the rest of the gang like his obsession with being a karate master and security guard, etc.
The joke eventually turned from craving love/attention. At some point it became the fact that he was secretly over-compensating for his masculinity because closet fag. Same thing with the religious obsession.

also mcpoyle sister

did he ever caLL HEER?!

>Why would anyone continue watching?

You mean you don't like a steaming hot dump of divisive anti-American propaganda in your comedy?

that actor is great in the blooper reels

He also banged the two models for the billboard episode.

Guys, Mac actually legitimately isn't gay. I can convince you guys why. Remember country mac? How cool he was and how the gang all liked him, and how he did all the stuff Mac tries to do but Mac failed at it? Well, on the Christmas episode, we see a different Mac, and in my opinion, he was a lot different than how he acts now (I know he grew and up shit but he acts a lot more caring to Charlie and a lot more angry at things). My theory is that Mac tried to be more like country mac because everyone liked him, it explains why he acts so gay but never realizes it, it's because he thought everything country mac did was cool so he did his best to emulate it without realizing country mac is gay. That's also why he keeps randomly going in and out of the closet. It's possible he's gay for good now, but that's just my theory.

Episodes where Mac showed interest in women in the first 3 seasons

>102
>103
>104
>106
>201
>202
>203
>204
>206
>209
>301
>303
>304
>305
>307

Episodes where Mac showed an interest in men

>104
>107
>310

All 3 of which can be explained away by the fact that he wasn't interested at all in them as men, but rather going against himself because he's that desperate for love. It wasn't until season 4 and on-wards that they got a little more ambiguous about his sexuality, and even there he still has moments of clear interest in women (404, 504, 510)

I'm the fucking top sunny autist, think twice before you challenge me.

His character just completely shifting is consistent with the rest of the cast, it's just expressed in a way that's actually somewhat sympathetic.

It's different morphing from an attention starved loser to a person obsessed with physical fitness while simultaneously being a fat fuck into someone so in love with the male physique that he turns himself gay...

... as opposed to a character like Dennis who goes from being a womanizer to actively predatory and methodical in his seduction of women, to an egomaniac who not only doesn't get laid anymore but is strongly hinted to be a serial rapist and murderer.

Every character has gone through these motions, the only difference between Mac and the rest is that being a gay sexual deviant isn't really "out there" compared to everyone else. Charley purposely stepped in dogshit ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=MBLyfNRQkeo

The suburbs episode was pure fucking kino, they need to bring back that writer

Racism doesn't exist.

Cops hate niggers because they're reliably the most dangerous and impossible to deal with. They have brains capable of processing sensory information and recognizing patterns. Black cops hate niggers too. Developing a survival instinct is natural.

It would be hysterical if cops had to wear body cams, the footage would start a race war alright, the world would be red pilled on the nigger.

As for muh alt right muh klan, neither party organizes to do anything significant ever. Small diverse groups aren't even allowed to gather in a room to listen to a white speaker, who is remotely right wing, without the left chimping out.

This isn't a dash of reality thrown in, it's 100% agenda shoehorning bullshit.

DUDE PEOPLE SHOUTING LOUDLY AT EACH OTHER LMAO

>I'm too stupid to follow this
>it's just shouting

>This isn't a dash of reality thrown in, it's 100% agenda shoehorning bullshit.

Yup. Fuck this show. I'm done.

user just come out of the closet already
This obsession is weird.

My point is a legitimate point I'm not saying Mac isn't gay I'm just saying that it's also likely he just tries to be like country mac
The other faggots have a weird obsession with proving he's not gay, tho.

cech