geology.com/hurricanes/hurricane-names.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Immune system response.

The Earth is rejecting the human race like an organ transplant gone awry

JUST

>Solar eclipse
>Triple hurricane

The end of Trump's Reich is near

You know when white blood cells in your body come out when your body detects a threatening agent? Yea.

Death to america

>be american
>get hurricane'd

no not human race, just you

So we can blame Bush for this as well?

the title there "the result of supposed geological changes after correcting the earth gravitational field with apparatus 241/bis"

Earth seeks war, give it the American fury of the War on Terror.

Hmmmmmmm

Yea why not. Throw Donald Trump, Mexicans and Gays into the mix and you got yourselves a cocktail of destruction.

War on Earth
We must git de turrists

>Italian """""""intellectuals"""""""

big if true

What about the jews?

See? The subtler you name them the faster they come out of their satanic dungeons

Ain't no hurricanes in my cunt.

Did the Joos do this?

Another hurrican after Irma?
Lol god really hate carribeans and murricans

Hurricane Jose

And looks like there might be another one comming after that

Can't reveal my sources but yes

> the World Meteorological Organization develops a list of names that are assigned in alphabetical order to tropical storms as they are discovered in each hurricane season. Names can be repeated after an interval of six years, but the names of especially severe storms are permanently retired from use.

geology.com/hurricanes/hurricane-names.shtml

Why do spics hate us?
Is this for DACA?

>Human race
>Americans
Pick one.

>Hue reading comprehension

yeah probably

People should adapt to environment. Michigan is virtually natural disaster free (sans the occasional tornado watch and maybe a blizzard but that might stop with global warming idk). People need to live where it is livable and go away from places taht are not. It will be tricky but we can do it there is a lot of areas in the great plains that are not being used. We don't need Florida.

It's because I skimmed through it. It happens.

>We don't need Florida.
It's where old people go to die and where drugs come into the country. Do you really want both less drugs and more old cunts shitting up your neighbourhood?

I don't do drugs at all besides alcohol and the occasional ibuprofen and I'm honestly surprised Florida has drugs coming in considering its surrounded by water. Do they put the drugs on boats?

I love old people I think they are adorable. If they want warm weather they can go to Arizona, that is quite warm and I don't think terribly hazardous. Unlike California they are MUCH better at managing water supply and don't seem as prone to massive fires (lack of organic materials?)

Russia hacked the Earth??!?
WTF

Great post puta pendejo cabaron

rip /carib/
you guys will be missed