BREXIT SALT CONTINUES

archive.is/gF5iU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bamp

Fucking kek

Dumb article. Yes the Brexit was a bad decision, but its what the people wanted. Just because 52% of brits are retards doesn't mean democracy should be abandoned.

Or maybe it does? rly mks u thnk

I'm not fucking reading this trash, what is he advocating? that the most vocal minority should get to decide things?

> Rule of the people
> Don't do what people want

Lieberalism. Not even once.

liberalism is fascism under the mask of democracy

>Why elections are bad for democracy
>Why breathing is bad for humans

>Why elections are bad for democracy

Stopped right there.

>Elections are bad because people who don't have my opinions might win
Why not go to a place where no one's opinions matter? Why not go to a place where you don't have to worry about the stress of choice or other peoples' choices? Why not go to a place where some one chooses for all? Go to North Korea

stop being racist :^)

>Brexit
>Bad Decision

When the Berlin wall came down, the Soviets just moved their headquarters to Brussels.

>Leaving the European Soviet Union
>Bad Decision

BTW, check out how many European Commissioners (that decide and impose the laws without democracy) are Communist Jews.

Brexit was the wisest decision any country has made since the US declared independence.

>Democracy is good... unless its results are in contrary with my beliefs

#ProudLiberal

What do you have against Asians?

I still think this is an Onion headline.

Just like there is a minimum age for voting there should also be a max age of around 60.

>David 'why the religion of peace is good for Europeans' Van Reybrouck
the ultimate cuck

>republic

>Liberals finally coming out as fascists
nice

He's deliberately misinterpreting the poll result.

When people say something like: They are sick of parliament or the government or whatever, that doesn't mean they hate the system. It means they hate the people in it who do stupid shit like hold a vote and try to ignore the result.

That's what people are fucking sick of, and this goober is using it as an argument to let juries run the country. Pick 60 randoms and let them make the decisions. Fuck that.

3/5 Major parties in the UK disagreed with the majority of Britons. In a Democracy the people aren't wrong.

10 years ago, I'd be sure it's satire. Now? There is not one thing that will surprise me. The outlandish stupidity and the complete lack of awareness of some people multiplied by unrestricted expression over social media made me totally numb to what can be uttered with all seriousness.

I know. I don't care if the majority voted for a bill that said: Immediate execution of all blacks, say.

We've decided that we will make our decisions by majority vote. It doesn't matter if the country is racist or uninformed or what. Racists can vote too.

Of course, that said, if the execution bill came to pass in real life, I'd be one of those underground railway houses with a candle in my window.

What the fuck are elections if not executed Democracy?

What

FROM NOW ON ONLY LIBERAL KUCK SJW "PROGRESSIVES" GET TO VOTE

Basically he is saying instead of elections, representatives should be chosen randomly and then hear from "experts" before making their decision. Who decides what constitutes and expert? And I'm sure the selection will be random and not require half of the people to be POCs that majored in liberal studies.

(((Representatives))) and (((experts)))

What the fuck?

More than 52% of brits are retards. Anyone who voted to stay is retard, anyone who voted to leave is retard.

Hong kong pls settle down with that edge

>' That is why it is so important to keep access to education as cheap and easy as possible otherwise you will find yourself living in a society easy to be manipulated and making the wrong choices over and over, although I believe that is the perfect society for the Tory party..'

Yeah, the same educational system where the vast majority of teachers are female liberals. Because indocrinating kid at their most fragile stage is fine and dandy. Leftism is a cancer I swear...

Democracy only works when I get what I want - Average Fascist liberal

It's not the worst idea I've ever heard. It might be better than electing those fucking politicians that just keep deceiving.

Run a lottery, pick a hundred randoms to sit on the jury. Let anyone who wants to come present an argument to them and they all have to agree on a course of action like a real jury. Maybe not a hundred, but you get the idea.

I am opposed to it however, because they aren't suggesting this because they think it's right, they are suggesting it because their ass got reamed by democracy and now they are butthurt.

You guys kicked out the spics, we kicked out the limeys

They are right, most people are too blind of stupid to know what they vote for

Elections should be for people who are classified, People who know what is best for the countrys future and what will make the people have as good living standard as possible, people who have zero interest in personal gain or self-hating white guilt

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

Yeah, no. Commie chinks kicked based brits out and now your fellow countrymen are calling for british annexation

>was out at sea for the vote
>missed all those top quality threads full of banter

That said I revealed my powerlevel once I heard. Now everyone at work thinks I'm weird because I told them I loved how butthurt everyone was getting over this and I loved watching people get all distraught.

Those are dumb leftist students, no one takes them seriously.

Well, maybe you do, but hopefully Digong will fix that

Democracy works on the principle that individuals are idiots but that the collective will make intelligent decisions.

If you dislike it as a system then feel free to choose from the alternatives; aristocracy, meritocracy, autocracy... All of which result in tyranny.

This article is only half right. People should get TWO votes, not one. For a candidate, then a party.

This link describes why voting in Europe is usually broken. Brexit is one of the few rare cases it DID work, which is ironic.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

>All of which result in tyranny.

Medieval Europe didn't have muslim immigration and states controlled by marxist jews. your move

Get rekt you scrub, we gave you your independence in 1997 and now you're going to live in a communist shithole where mainlanders will raid your shops until the difference in your economies equalises.

tiptopkek ching chong chinaman

All systems eventually result in tyranny if the people don't protect their rights and demand their votes are followed through on.

Because some liberal, demanding, "Change for the Betterâ„¢" (or some lie-based variation) will always denigrate the majority for the will of the minority willing to kill on his/her/xyz behalf.

No we had muslim invasions instead.

Or do you not see all the muslim castles dotted around portugal and spain.

Nice power fantasies, britcuck.
>we
Kek, even more delusional than amerimutts here.

You

We may have muslims bat at least I don't live in Hong Kong.

That 3/5th's is pretty close to election misrepresentation between votes and parliament seats. The Ppoblem for British democracy is their shitty election system.

I'll be laughing when you guys can't even manage what we did 20 years ago and leave the shithole foreign body controlling you.

Mainlanders are dumb, but no worse than, say, your average irishman. You have to put up with all the fickis merkel can throw at you, alongside the eastern europeans

Agreed, FPTP needs to be removed.

>fantasies of a broken man
Tell me how will you shitpost when Chinese censors run rampant over your internet?

Go read 1984 and realise that that is your future.

You have to deal with your own government and people. So, I mean... at least Dad is making efforts not to be shit.

> thinks censors affect hongkong
british "education."

they're all illiterate as fuck anyways. they had to simplify the damn language because "muh strokes"

Exactly.

Which is why it's important to follow through on Brexit even if it's a stupid thing to do, otherwise we take one step further towards a functional aristocracy.

How many Stalins, Hitlers, Abdullahs and Louises do you need before you realize leaders and experts don't give a fuck about you?

Rooting for you. Good luck.

>hurr durr education in other countries so bad
>well, also more in my country they're illiterate level
Can't make this up.

>thinks China isn't about to strip away his freedom
Why do you think they want to stop you from having a democratically elected leader?

Chink education.

Jesus fucking christ. You can smell the contempt for the masses.

>why elections are bad for democracy

Yeah you also drove them out and retook the Holy Land.

Grow a pair you pastey fuck.

>Said a country literally made of the UK's rejects.

>In the years after the second world war, western democracies were dominated by large mass parties, and they held the structures of the state in their hands. Through a network of intermediary organisations, such as unions, corporations and party media, they succeeded in being close to the lives of individual citizens. This resulted in an extremely stable system, with great party loyalty and predictable voting behaviour.

So the guy's making the case for oligarchy? He should come to Eastern Europe.

it seems like the anglo can not handle democracy