I wish I was Chinese!! 5000 years of glorious culture and history...

I wish I was Chinese!! 5000 years of glorious culture and history. Most powerful country in the world for 95% of world history. Currently on way to become the world superpower. No niggers and spics. Muslims kept on a leash. Best food. Beautiful women. Greatest culture.

Damn I want to be reborn as a Chinese!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/down-240-million-on-his-seven-year-short-a-china-bear-gives-in
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/783928.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aunIUwzijTE
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-chinas-military-paper-tiger-14085
theweek.com/articles/445300/why-chinese-military-only-paper-dragon
ejinsight.com/20170105-why-the-chinese-army-is-a-paper-tiger/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/05/more-ports-join-msiachina-alliance-total-number-in-partnership-now-stands-at-21/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could always spend some time getting yourself into a position to live and work in China, then you'd get the best of both worlds.

it's all good and well until it's economy collapses

你不要当一个华人,是很吃苦的。你这个死白人。

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/down-240-million-on-his-seven-year-short-a-china-bear-gives-in

>Mark Hart spent seven years and $240 million waiting on a crash in China’s currency.

>He lost sleep. He lost clients. He damn near lost his sanity.

>And now he’s lost his conviction: Hart, who called for a more than 50 percent yuan devaluation last year, has turned bullish on China and its currency.

Isn't this copypaste or something?

Considering it's written by a world-renowned business website from last night, I'd say no.

Chinese are far uglier than nips and even here korean.

You know that Bloomberg are globalist NWO shillbots?

t. Literally dying out

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/783928.html

>story about a hedge fund manager who is stating all the quotes is a shillbot
>literally nothing but quotes
>NWO shillbot

>tfw you will never fly China's most advanced tactical fighter and star in a movie that is about bombing libertarian right wing death squads to protect the employees of Chinese SOEs in Africa and Middle East

youtube.com/watch?v=aunIUwzijTE

>tfw you will never fly China's most advanced tactical fighter
And to think, just now they've managed to achieve early 1980s technological levels. Give it another 25 years and they'll have reached a 2005-ish tech level.

Yes

These two chinaboos have been speaking Sup Forums for days about China.

We know this German poster is a guy who went over there and claims it was for business purposes even though he's really a sex tourist who wanted to fuck as many Chinese women as he could.

mainland chinese are like niggers

You have no fucking clue what niggers are. Come here to Atlanta and you can find out firsthand.

>African American homicide rate: 46/100,000
>Chinese homicide rate: 3/100,000

Jesus

>And to think, just now they've managed to achieve early 1980s technological levels

Given that America mainstay is still 70's era F-15/16/18, the Chinese are no worse than at parity.
Chinese fighters however evolves at a faster rate than western hardware, the J-10 added integrated EOTAS, DSI, AESA...F-22 doesn't even have the first two.

You have to go back, Huang.

He also neglects to mention that Chinese aircraft are mostly shitty copies of old Soviet designs without even all of their capabilities.

>30+ years of "experts" predicting Chinese collapse
>economy still doing just fine
>economy has huge service sector while still leading the world in manufacturing
>leader in cutting edge technology
>great military power, with the world's largest military combined with advanced China-made technologies, making them 100% impervious to any kind of tech blockade
>Belt and Road initiative about to revive the Silk Road, making China the leading Economic Powerhouse in Eurasia
>Africa is already a Chinese colony in everything but name
>own huge parts of European infrastructure, like railroads, ports and energy companies

Welcome to China's century lad

After browsing a few of these threads, I noticed that it's always the same posters in them rehashing the same posts/arguments ad infinitum.

This reminds me...

>You have to go back, Huang.

you can go back to the drawing board Schlomo

>He also neglects to mention that Chinese aircraft are mostly shitty copies of old Soviet designs without even all of their capabilities.

Huh? Talk to Schlomo They are at parity at worse.

>很吃苦的
为什么?因为华人的女孩儿都爱白鸡巴?

wow, the CGI and special effects are getting pretty good in china now huh

where the fuck did this "china has been the most powerful country in the world for 95% of history" come from?

From 3000 BC - ~500 BC Egypt was the strongest
Then from ~500 BC - ~300 BC Persia was
Then Greece ~300 - ~100 BC Greece was
And then Rome from ~100 BC - 476 AD Rome was the strongest
Then from ~450 AD - 1,200 AD there wasn't a single strongest but Europe had the strongest empires by far
Then there was the Mongols from ~1,200 AD - 1,300 AD
Then Spain from 1,400 AD - ~1,600 AD
Then the U.K. from ~1,700 - ~1914
Then the U.S. from 1,946 - present

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-chinas-military-paper-tiger-14085

theweek.com/articles/445300/why-chinese-military-only-paper-dragon

ejinsight.com/20170105-why-the-chinese-army-is-a-paper-tiger/

>Why is a PLA post so much sought after?

>Unlike its US counterpart, the PLA, the world’s largest armed force in terms of headcount, is but a paper tiger and has never conducted one single genuine military operation since the mid-1980s.

>Working for the PLA in peacetime means riding a big gravy train with zero war risk.

>It is especially so when Beijing’s military funding is constantly on the rise – 215 billion USD in 2015, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.

>You don’t have to die for your country; quite the opposite, you can milk the taxpayers’ money intended to keep the country safe.

>In a Sino-Russian joint military drill, it was said that Chinese paratroopers were quite afraid of parachuting into a mock battlefield from a high altitude.

>If there is a real war, don’t expect these soldiers to fight and win.

>In a Sino-Russian joint military drill, it was said that Chinese paratroopers were quite afraid of parachuting into a mock battlefield from a high altitude.
Kek

The rest of the article discusses the awesome corruption in the PLA. It's basically a vast internal security force/graft machine rather than a real military that could be counted on in a war.

Deep state/globalists have been Chinaboos since forever. Never trust them as far as you can throw them.

>Then from ~450 AD - 1,200 AD there wasn't a single strongest but Europe had the strongest empires by far
* MENA World

You're actually retarded, they hate China because it shows that illiberal, undemocratic countries can actually succeed. Simply look at any article NYT or CNN writes concerning China

>(((nationalinterest.org)))
>(((theweek.com)))
>(((www.ejinsight.com)))

thx Shekelstein, dropping wikipedia as my new goto

Also
>1,400 AD - ~1,600 AD
>Spain
>not the Ottomans

>colonizing South America
>colonizing Central America
>colonizing multiple other places

VS.

>colonizing some Arabs and Greeks

>because it shows that illiberal, undemocratic countries can actually succeed
>succeed
You've never actually been to China, have you.

I'd feel pretty weirded out if someone's definition of a successful country includes Xitler's slave state where political prisoners' organs are harvested.

China's great, though. They just banned cheese imports to protect their citizens. Domestic cheese much safer.

>You've never actually been to China, have you.

you never diffused a microchip
how do you know your phone works?

you never built a jumbo jet
how do you know it flies?

Those are fake equivalencies if I've ever seen them. If you *had* been to China, you'd know they were talking about what a shit hole it is because you can't even trust things like sanitation to work properly. It's all chabuduo bullshit.

> Currently on way to become the world superpower.

>With it's large land mass, multiple land borders and short sea routes to trading partners, China was always a land power. Assuming economic progression, it's going to take roughly 30 years for China to build a navy capable of challenging the US navy today. And some of the richer arab nations came to realize, you can't buy an efficient military off the shelf.

>The 3 biggest Chinese rivers originate from Tibet, which millions and millions of Chinese rely on to live and should it fall into someone elses hands, would be disastrous for China.

>One of Chinas geographical weakspots is Chinas only nuclear weapons testing site in an increasingly pro-independent muslim majority semi autonomous region that borders 8 other countries, acts a buffer and is home to one of Chinas major land trading routes

>Chinas access to the strait of Malacca is very limited and acts a choke point against the Chinese navy and its trade. The strait of Malacca is particularly important as it grants access, or more importantly blockage from the worlds gas and oil waterways (where 80% of Chinas energy supplies are from). All countries along the strait are in some way diplomatically and militarily linked with the US and have border disputes with China

>China will struggle to become agile over the next decade. It could barely maneuver the People's Army equipment to help in the aftermath of the devastating 2008 earthquake in Sichuan. It mobilized an army, but not the material. Moving abroad at speed would be an even greater challenge.

As if the Chinese are in much better shape demographically

>All countries along the strait are in some way diplomatically and militarily linked with the US
Get with the times
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/05/more-ports-join-msiachina-alliance-total-number-in-partnership-now-stands-at-21/
The East Coast Rail Line project will also by pass Singapore entirely.

>5000 years

>colonizing place with less civilization vs place with civilization

ancient Tang dinasty was made by nomads