TFW moving to Baltimore for work

>TFW moving to Baltimore for work
Why the hell doesn't this city have a NHL and NBA team? I don't want to drive to DC every so often just to see my Red Wings and Pistons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8MhTcy-u6LQ
neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>moving to baltimore
get some shoe polish to fit in.

Have fun

RIP

>Baltimore
You poor child.

You've got NFL now and baseball in six months. You're fine.

>moving to Baltimore
I was going to make a joke but you have enough problems as it is.

Baltimore probably can't support anymore professional teams.

>voluntarily moving to a place nicknamed BodyMore, Murderland.

Baltimore is an ok place, just know the good neighborhoods and avoid the bad

>I don't want to drive to DC
The northeast, unlike the rest of this land actually has public transportation. Take a train, MARC goes from Baltimore to DC

DC and Baltimore, two crime filled shitholes in need of nukes.

You are fucked. Just keep your local team.

AYO WE GOT DAT WMD

GET YO WMD

I also watched The Wire, user

>just know the good neighborhoods and enjoy the bad
Stockhom Syndrome the post. What you said is on par with eating a meal with random flecks of shit in it. The whole meal isn't ruined. Just the parts with random flecks of shit touching it.

So carefully take your fork and be sure to eat around the bad parts and you'll be fine, am I right?

OP, buy a gun. If you are forced to buy real estate in Maryland, make sure there are defensible firing positions in your home facing the most likely points of ingress.

And support your home team, stop adopting other cities teams. You aren't a fucking chick. Only chicks adopt teams.

OP here fuck the NFL and fuck the Lions. At least I get to see the Tigers once a year.

youtu.be/8MhTcy-u6LQ
Strange I was listening to this. To answer whatever your question was, Baltimore is a shithole.

The entire state is fucked.

The only reason to go to Baltimore is if you just happen to have a truck with a machine gun on the back and a team of 4 of your buddies.

Baltimore is dominated by the DC and Philly markets.

>The entire state is fucked.
Annapolis and Bethesda are nice. Especially Annapolis. Those navy academy girls...

cringe

It's not a big enough market, and it's really close to two cities that have all four.

>public transportation in baltimore

lol i'd stay away from that

>from Baltimore to DC
It sounds like it's mostly not in baltimore

I know a guy that went to Towson, how is that compared to Baltimordor?

>NHL and NBA team

ITT people talking about a city they've literally never been to. Actually, they've probably never left their hometown and only know of Baltimore from shitty, recycled memes on an online Cambodian tantric sculpturing emporium.

This city isn't that bad at all. Don't believe all the shit you plebs see on TV. There are a couple bad areas but literally no white person would ever know about them because nobody goes there.

like a smaller, non-murdery baltimore

i lived in bmore, downtown in a small heavily protected enclave, not in a gentrified area. like the green zone in old bagdad. gentrification hadn't happened yet.
we were fine during the day as long as we stayed in our protected area. the women were given "rape whistles". i'm not kidding.
at night we were the hunted. we were advised to always know 1) where we were and 2) the escape route back to safety, and also 3) city cops aren't always the good guys.
this was pre-wire. so maybe it got better, maybe it got worse. i don't know. but baltimore is not safe, not close to safe, and to split hairs about "just don't go here or here" is wrong. it is a fundamentally dangerous place.

>he bought real estate in Baltimore and now spends his time white knighting a shithole

The absolute state of the Marylander.

Detroit to Baltimore is actually an upgrade tbqh

This. Maryland as a whole isn't bad but Baltimore is seriously dangerous. Cities by homicide rate:

1. East St. Louis, Illinois
2. Chester, Pennsylvania
3. Gary, Indiana
4. St. Louis, Missouri
5. Baltimore, Maryland

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

>I put sugar on this shit, its better

Baltimore, like Detroit and Shitcago, is famous for its crime. Therefore it should be avoided. Maryland's natural resources are its crime, narcotics, corruption, and crabs (but Massachusetts is better at the crab-thing). Throughout the state, the blacks are on crack, the whites are on heroine, and everyone in the upper middle class to upper class is on cocaine and has NPD.

The state needs a nuke.

>my

wow you're a professional hockey and basketball player? Impressive. You should probably stay closer to >your teams.

>no-go-zones are normal in the US at this point
And you still try to make fun of Germany, huh?

Who doesn't make fun of Germany, Fritzy?

>its not that bad
Marylander liberals are literally cuckolds.

You have the bluest state in the union and lo and behold it is the PREMIERE shithole state of the USA. Good job.

Hope your Ravens eat shit.

People with brains, I suppose.

Awwe. You're cute.

>Awwe. You're cute.

>You're

What's your favorite season of The Wire?

>The entire state is fucked.
Haha, what? The richest counties in the country are in the MD/VA area. The entire state isn't just like Baltimore.

watch out for whitesox players

What is the best city in the United States, for someone who hates everything the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL?

Basically I'm looking for a place in the USA, which is ideal for someone who hates all NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL

Are you actually moving to the city, or a suburb?

4>3>2>1>5

You could hit MMR up. She's a qt black girl that watches anime and lives in Baltimore. . She's always in the /mlb/ general.

Any city in Alaska?

CDC stats just came out. Alaska has more people with STDs per capita than any other state. Don't go there.

Portland, OR. Only care about /futball/

O Block in Chicago they love the shit there

Madison Wisconsin

I'm watching your Red Wings and Pistons now. Both are awful. They are just terrible.
>Falling for Dahlin.

It has the best baseball field in America and Fells and Canton are nice areas. If you enjoy going out for a few drinks, you can't go wrong.