So the girl Brittany Venti who got banned from twitch because of Sup Forums is apparently still making videos and she...

So the girl Brittany Venti who got banned from twitch because of Sup Forums is apparently still making videos and she is against feminism because she thinks the traditional female lifestyle was better.

Does Sup Forums agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=sYeR2RiPi4I

It's not about traditional or whatever lifestyle its about not forceing shit on people. Woman adapt to men they live with anyway

Obviously.

She's like a shoe0nhead that doesn't burn coal and isn't plebbit tier.

Whats wrong with her face?

I don't care, Pandora's box is open, you can't put the monkey back in the bottle. Feminism is here to stay and it'll make everyone's life worse until a collapse starves out the cancer cells.

Hol up Brittany Venti is anti feminist now?

I'm sorry I dont believe it, isnt she a massive SjW?

Im not about to take a fucking twitch troll seriously when it comes to their opinions on current events or gender roles.

CRAWWWWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN

Venti is her fake character, bud. Her real name is Brittany Deer.

fuck off brittany

She's feeding off betas because she knows these faggots will """donate""" to her.

How fucking dumb can you get.

Dumb enough to get laid.

You really think donating to some retarded downsyndrome looking wench who pretends to agree with betas in order to squeeze money out of them will lead to you getting laid?

The mind of a virgin beta is truly delusional.

>isn't plebbit tier
She's literally a plebbit tier attention whore.

>mfw the pendulum is swinging so hard the betas are putting down their plate armor and women need a new way to get attention

Yes. If I give her $20,000 I guarantee she is going to fuck me.

I've never paid her or any other Jewtuber and I have ad block. Pretty sure the only people that make significant donations are 40yo poo in the loos taking a break from chat roulette.

Calm down man, it's the internet.

post pics

>feminism is taking away privileges of having a vagina

That is literally the exact opposite of the truth. Women have more handed to them on a silver platter now than in any other time in history.

Are her eyes really blue? Really?

Looks a little too mestizo/gremlin for that

>guys call out feminist hypocrisy for years
>have their lifes wrecked

>girls repeat the shit guys said before them
>get thousands of dollars every month

This is why i need Islam

she's from ayy lmao land

stop posting your own videos whore. no one likes you

why do you cal him her?

This bitch was the biggest degenerate ever, and now she's suddenly redpilled?
Being redpilled is started to get too cool with to the normies now.
We have to stop this.
NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women parroting male ideas for beta donation money is utter cancer that needs to wiped out as soon as possible. I'm inclined to think that females aren't even human with their sheer manipulativeness

>Being redpilled is started to get too cool with to the normies now.

>We have to stop this.

Her nose and eyes are weird.

She didn't receive attention for being empowered sexually liberated woman showing her tits. So she's back to something else and this time she's targeting you.

Attention whore gonna whore.