How do you see Chinese politics evolving? over the next 50 years?

Can the CCP evolve to beat the curve of an increasingly salient middle class?

Its perhaps a stretch, but do you think the PAP in Singapore is an indicator of where the CCP could be eventually? Alternatively: Given Mainland Chinese culture and potential realities, is any form of two/multi party democracy viable in the next 50 years? What is best for China as it really is and really will be?

If these questions are above Sup Forums's paygrade then kindly tell me to fuck off.

Eurobump

bumpianmen square

deng zhou bump

gang of bump

Peking bump

Chinese Democratic bump

Fuck off

I guess you faggots are only good for nigger memes and getting manipulated by opportunistic social betters.

I'd like a war between these two flags

That's what I thought.

When the smart fascists need bitch soldiers they'll come to neck beards like you. Give my regards to your imaginary missus.

Top analysis bro

I think it would just look cool like an RTS, the EU should paint their tanks blue and wear blue uniforms with chinks red

>CCP
>evolving

I only see a future when the Kuomintang reclaim mainland China

>Given Mainland Chinese culture and potential realities, is any form of two/multi party democracy viable in the next 50 years?

Nope. China is heading towards despotism.

The monster of state capitalism isn't going away. They've trapped their population in an even more effective rat race than the American founders.

Of course maintaining their economy (even as they attempt to (they doubled down on manufacturing so...) transition to a service economy) is impossible. We can expect war in the future to prop up their economy.

lebensraum 2.0

hard to have a discussion about china when nobody knows much about what china is really like. even chinese immigrants here in australia don't talk to whitey, let alone confess their thoughts about home sweet home.

i was over in Guangdong for a while and the americans and australians i met there all said the same thing: the whole time they've been there, which was decades in some cases, the central government has been cracking down harder and harder on dissidents. rules are being enforced more harshsocial programs are on the rise, internet access is becoming more and more heavily monitored.

i don't know too much about the economics of the country, but as far as social shit goes, it's a bad place to live unless you're an over 40 white guy who never learned to use social media and don't mind a bit of yellow fever.

it will be interesting to see just how much the chinese people can take of an oppression authoritarian state. funnily enough, none of the chinese i know in australia complain about their homeland, they just say they "like the weather here more".

a wise man one said to me: be careful what you say about china to a chinese person, because they're all essentially spies.

>inb4 that butthurt chinkapoorean faggot appears and shills hardcore for PRC

Civil unrest, political coups, maybe even a civil war.

Their economy is slowing down and factories that moved to China to make goods is now moving away from China to places like Vietnam because it is getting too expensive (for (((them)))) to operate in China. Diminishing opportunities for the poorer Chinese might lead to civil unrest.

You might have also heard of China's latest anti-corruption campaign, except it really isn't an anti-corruption but rather Xi Jinping's way of taking out the old political elite loyal to the previous president. Xi Jinping has also taken steps to create a single command structure for China's Army, Airforce, and Navy. No has done this before in communist China's history, and therefore it will probably be seen as a threat to the other power groups of politicians that aren't loyal to Xi Jinping.

Interesting to note that some of the people being clamped down had VERY close ties to North Korea and it makes me think that this might be the reason why recently China and North Korea have been at odds and both sides have made moves that seems detrimental to their relations. Maybe North Korea sees the removal of their closest political friends as a threat?

Tell me more about that traitor.

What are elections like in china? Do they have meme worthy candidates too?

obvious shill is obvious

Just lurk in threads with the word China in

Unless he killed himself yesterday because he couldn't handle my shitty bantz, he's likely to always appear with "China wirr be suparpawar" posts