"Islamaphobia"

I hate the term "Islamaphobia"

It's implying that I have an irrational fear of Muslims, but I think my fear of Islam is very rational.

This book right here states so much that, if followed properly, will put my life at risk because I am not a Muslim.

Thoughts on this word?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzhFGDNToMA
youtube.com/watch?v=GCzwKMfGPrw
youtube.com/watch?v=TRPkjynavIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WGPzYBCtP6I
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
pastebin.com/ESvhQUq9
thereligionofpeace.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekannur_Maulavi
youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22270455
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/13/christians-flee-growing-persecution-africa-middle-east
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the guy who fucking coined it hates it

I don't understand this either, the first result as a definition says "Dislike or prejudice" but doesn't mention "Irrational Fear".

Islam isn't really all that much worse than Christianity in terms of source material violence.

The difference is the application.

Christianity went through a reformation, and a lot of the genocidal stuff is now called `metaphoric` or whatever else.

A few of the middle/upper class muslims have done something similar to that in their own mindset, I believe.

It's not the middle class you need to worry about, it's the lower class that doesn't understand the concept of `metaphor` or anything symbolic, that is going to try and fucking take your head off because when they ask you to follow Allah, you say no.

tl;dr - educated muslims aren't the problem, their horde of impoverished camelfuckers, however, are.

t. "Jihad is one of the five pillars of islam"

Not trying to divert the argument with this image as you've probably seen it before, but it's a good reminder.

Now, my question to you is: If you're going to compare Islam to Christianity, how many terrorist attacks in other countries outside the US have occurred in the last 3 years that had Christianity as a motive? Compare that to attacks for Allah. Which religion has more victims of religious violence?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzhFGDNToMA

Educated muslim...

What word will the Jews make up next?

How about Clintonphobia.

Gottem

Damn, they sure didn't give a fuck about Christophobia.

Exactly. All of them were western educated and middle class to upper class. Most of them had Masters degrees. A few had PhDs.

Christianity itself was a reformed Judaism. The Reformation (1500s) was a useless and the worst event in Europe since it gives the path to rebel Church authority and gives way for degenerated ideas like "enlightenment" and leftism. The French Revolution is an example to why the Reformation was a bad idea

Without a doubt Islam is worse. But it stems from uneducated masses rather than reformed religion that cast off a lot of its violent dogma.

Why is hate (of groups: Muslims) less rational than being emotionally attached to them?

People hate Whites all the time without anyone batting an eye to them

moslems

Quotes from the Talmud

youtube.com/watch?v=GCzwKMfGPrw

youtube.com/watch?v=TRPkjynavIg

youtube.com/watch?v=WGPzYBCtP6I

Here's the thing Mr. user,

Muslims call the Quran "The Perfect Book" and often times radical Muslims are very well versed in it. Saying the terrorists are uneducated is a farce and I'd like you to expand on your claim you made there please.

At least 4 of these are white men.

Islamophilia. The irrational love of Islam despite it's misogyny, homophobia, disdain for Democracy, and violence.

Fucking White Men?

You're wrong. Christianity isn't a tenth as bad as islam, even at Christianity's absolute worst.

But it doesn't matter because islam also has passages written into it which literally make a "reformation" impossible. Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi is an "educated muslim." So was the shooter at Orlando. So was the one at San Bernardino and the one at Chattanooga. In fact, a majority of these terrorists are middle class with bachelor's degrees or higher and professional careers.

tl;dr you don't know what you are talking about.

>Fear of 1.6 billion people is rational

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic by any chance OP?

It probably says something about me that I care more these monuments to the greatness of man were destroyed than the people they kill.

Oh my fucking god this is a goldmine
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
Pastebin version:
>pastebin.com/ESvhQUq9

My friend, I said Islamophobia, not Muslimophobia.

the muslim perspective is that only muslims can be innocent people to qualify under that passage.

Worse, they don't even consider all muslims to qualify. The sunnis exclude the shia, and vice versa.

Given the track record of the muslim menace, the schizophrenic thing would be to not fear muslims. You may have heard they just bombed another airport.

Look up the definition of phobia.

thereligionofpeace.com defines it better:

"Islamophobia is an allegedly irrational fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion while sparing the more gullible."

OP you are not wrong. You just have common sense and are capable of rational thought.

So you're not allowed even to dislike Muslims (as a group)? As if this religious group has only redeeming qualities

What has the world fucking come to

>islamophobia

>Thoughts on this word?

Disdain for a toxic ideology probably isn't a mental illness.

Islamophobia is a meaningless buzzword.

Yep. After Orlando happened it was considered islamophobic to point out that muslims treated gays like trash.

No it wouldn't put your life at risk. What makes you think that?

t. A quranist Muslim

>tl;dr - educated muslims aren't the problem, their horde of impoverished camelfuckers, however, are.
The educated ones who get into academia and politics aren't the problem? What are fifth columns?

Nobody will pay attention to this because JIDF has total control over Sup Forums

You're veeery wrong. Radical Muslims are versed into Sunni hadiths. Their leaders interpret verses through corrupted HADITHS that make no sense. Of course any Muslim who gets in their way gets assassinated.

This is what happens to true Muslims

Chekannur Maulavi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekannur_Maulavi

It doesn't Muslims never killed Christians fro being Christian. Christians in the Middle East have been there under Islam for over 1000 years. It's very foolish that you think this, a testament to your country's propaganda and mediocre education system I guess.

You just unironically stated the fallacy of the undistributed Middle. If I believe in Thor but say I'm somehow a Christian does that somehow make me a Christian ? Group values/ defining believes are determined by a consensus of the groups majority.

Funny how Muslims had over 1000 years to cleanse the ME of Christians but they never even forced conversions on them (Read what a dhimmi/Person of the book is)

Islamophobia means anti-Muslim bigotry

>Sup Forumstards
>educated

Choose only one

Also the fact that you guys support a literal Kike faggot over say a based Irishman is quite revealing of the "element" Sup Forums's predominantly composed of (Faggots/Pedos)

youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM

Stefan's right about this shit-show but Merican's can't handle the facts. You government wants you scared so that you'll depend on them and never oppose them. I mean no nation's bounced back from 60% senpai. You're going to be Brazil soon

Fourteen hundred kids were raped in Rotherham because the police were scared of offending Muslims. In America, if you refuse to cook some gay guys a cake, you go to jail...but murder 49 homos all while pledging allegiance to Allah, Muslims again get a free pass. Tolerance and diversity, YEAH!

Bullshit. It's happening in the ME and Africa. Funny how feelings always trump facts

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22270455

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/13/christians-flee-growing-persecution-africa-middle-east

The term "Islamophobia" was created by kikes

yeah but if you just could reform it and change stuff they could just believe in Christianity or whatever they like more.
but they choose a violent religion because that is what they want from there...

you should not forget in the moment muhammed created islam and his whole cult he needed an army that will die for him and enjoy it. you can't conquer the world with less...
but since he is dead and nobody else can change something later like he did this shit gets totally out of hand and spreads to exactly the type of persons who hate their life and want to dominate others...
thats the problem with isis, there is no moderate islam...just a book full of ideas and concepts and you can choose what or how you understand it and everything will be the truth and gods word in the end of the day..

now isis are the bad guys but in the moment isis and islam gets the majority worldwide isis will be the brave heroic brothers who actually started the revolution and then they are all together and thats it.

Just sayin

yeah but we are obviously evil its in every book and everyone knows it.
not like islam,right ?
when did muslims something wrong ..ever ? people who grew up as a muslim and do something wrong (by our laws)and then they are not as muslim anymore and that means islam is peace..it's the people who do the wrong stuff.
don't you get it ?...

you know where else you can see that..?
when a white person does a shooting it is always a mental health issue and when a muslim does it is about religion..they switched that concept and use it against us but on a much bigger scale.

>Islam isn't really all that much worse than Christianity in terms of source material violence.
Bullshit

See

The world "silamophobia" was created by leftist kikes not fascists

Probably everyone in Sweden rn