Visited Europe

>visited Europe
>I had believed Europe was clean
>tfw realized Europe is far dirtier than east Asia

I had expected USA to be dirty, so not surprised by its dirtiness when I visited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpy3FbYC5Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>visited city
>it was dirty
holy fucking shit bring this amazing discovery over to /sci/ right now

>pictures and videos don't smell
amazing

My sister in law said London was ESPECIALLY dirty even for Europe (we are Americans btw). Who even knows.

>western standard

Munchen is pretty clean.

I hear German cities are really dirty, is this true?

Quite the opposite really, ive been to a good amount and really only berlin has noticeable trash everyonce in a while. Still cleaner than most european cities

Only Canadian cities are clean in north america

I wish Vancouver were in my country.

I wish you had been vaporized in n*gas*ki.

>Because my house is full of shit every other house also must be full of shit

Tokyo is the largest metropolitan area in the world. Go there, it's intensely clean. Shanghai and St Petersburg are also large urban sprawls. Very clean.

It might as well be with all the asians

Shanghai clean? Are you nuts?

I usually dump my trash from my house when I go to the city. Take poos in the alleyway when I'm on break, too.
Most Americans do this, as far as I know...

going from switzerland into germany is like going from the garden of Eden to outskirts Mumbai

just a friendly reminder that europe is not a country. standards vary greatly from country to country

must be why your shithole is so much dirtier and undeveloped compared to even Sweden

The United States is not dirty. Also, Japan has not any proper milk, it all tastes bleached of any value and nutrient.

I'm confident we're in the top 5 of cleanest countries, albeit not sure about some East Asian city-states

They used to be clean, until some demographic changes in the last few decades.

>tfw realized Europe is far dirtier than east Asia
Um...maybe in most of Japan but not east asia in general and not the whole of Japan. You are taking narrow parts of Europe and Japan to make conclusions.

all of Germany is dirty but the cities are especially

Let me guess, you only visited Paris or London?

One day I will go to Poznan.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpy3FbYC5Ok