This is a fucking old question, but... WHAT THE FUCK IS FREEMASONRY !!?

This is a fucking old question, but... WHAT THE FUCK IS FREEMASONRY !!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry
catholic.com/tracts/the-gods-of-the-mormon-church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Fd4zUClaw
youtube.com/watch?v=nLUJ60SM5JI
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss01e.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you catholics will never understand

>this shit again

Google it Pierre.

If any, freemasonry is a humanist trash

Bunch of idiots hoping to make connections so they can get a more prominent life. They teach that lucifer is god and that's who they follow.

Luciferian (ie Satanic) religion under the guise of a "gentleman's club". It's literally denial of Jesus Christ as your initiation.

Its babylonian black magic/geomancy. Its involves drinking blood etc at the 33 degree, and goes all the way to 360 with satan himself at the 360th degree.

satanism.

I'm interested in it. I wouldn't go to the internet for information. I would find a lodge, find a freemason and ask questions.

This basically.
It's judaism for the goym.

tfw when Sup Forums knows more than 99% of churches who let freemasons be church members.

The eternal old white guy + askhenazi Jew Pact

sacronumentum asi maol densa patri mosu kani 22

>Requires members to be religious
>Humanist

>They teach that lucifer is god and that's who they follow.
Well no.

Some places are fine. Here not so much. But for a Frenchman, he might have a hard time finding a real lodge to ask. There's like eleven Grand Lodges there, and only a few are legit.

>tfw when Sup Forums knows more than
Clearly not.

Let's not talk about this.

Think of it as closet jews that aren't really jews

It's a cult. Like scientology.

>Well no

Yes. The stone the builders (freemasons) rejected is not who people think it is. It's the Earth and nature itself. These turds wish to rebuild the kike temple in jerusalem. If satan will be locked away for a thousand years and god will live in the jewish temple, then satan is their "god" that is living in that temple. The temple is where satan will be locked away.

I guess the Catholic and orthodox churches are 1% of churches now?

Freemasonry comes out of the Jewish Kaballah & the Babylonian Talmud, the Masons are nothing but the lapdogs of the Jews. Communism is Jewish, Freemasonry is Jewish. gentile communists and freemasons are nothing more than the cat’s paw of the International Jewish Money Power. Freemasonry is controlled by the Jews at the very top. It's one of their recruiting organizations for "useful idiots", just like the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and others. The masons are the secular arm of judaism.

>The stone the builders (freemasons) rejected is not who people think it is. It's the Earth and nature itself.
It's meant to represent Jesus, and that's why the Sanhedrin character gets killed and mocked in the ceremony, while the one rejected ends up lauded. But you can add other meanings to it, like all of Masonry.
The rest of your post is nonsense.

At the risk of sounding /x/ tier, I'll give you some info. I've done a bit of study into the occult, though I'm not an adept in any system at all.

Freemasonry, as an idea or a system, traces its lineage through Greek mystery religions (why does the lodge orientation matter so much, with certain things facing east?) back to the oldest form of religion, sun worship. The jews attempted to create their own system of religion, defaming sun worship is evil (Lucifer, the angel of light, is representative of the sun, and is considered the enemy of Yahweh).

Thus, Freemasonry was a sort of creation to fuse Christianity with Sun Worship. The occult traditions of the organization reflect this.

However, practically, Freemasonry is a club of greedy capitalists who attempt to get rich by making connections in the old boys club. It might be a decent start for someone looking to search the occult mysteries, but they'd be better served by self study or joining a true ceremonial magic(k) organization.

>Freemasonry is controlled by the Jews at the very top.
Yea? What's the "top", then?
>masons are the secular
>Masons
>secular

A fraternity for old men, in which they discuss their stock portfolios and exchange business connections.

have you traveled

Also, that pic is silly, because the Jews don't have the patent on the Seal of Solomon.

>Freemasonry, as an idea or a system, traces its lineage through Greek mystery religions
That's pretty loose, bro.
>(why does the lodge orientation matter so much, with certain things facing east?)
Because that's the way cathedrals face.

It's like a fraternity.

just look into what mormons believe since all the earliest mormons were also freemasons:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry

what is it that mormons believe? well
>Joseph Smith, Mormonism’s founder, taught the doctrine of a "plurality of gods"—polytheism—as the bedrock belief of his church. He developed this doctrine over a period of years to reflect his belief that not only are there many gods, but they once were mortal men who had developed in righteousness until they had learned enough and merited godhood.

>Although he softened his terms, Smith minced no words in explaining his beliefs. "I will preach on the plurality of gods. I am going to tell you how God came to be God. We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea, and take away the veil, so that you may see" (King Follett Discourse).
catholic.com/tracts/the-gods-of-the-mormon-church

otherwise known as:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism

If you want an honest, educated answer, with all memes aside, the best way i can explain it is,

It's essentially just a highly ritualistic fraternity of men based on a certain set of ideals, pertaining to(but not limited to) how to comport oneselves, what makes a man, and the super strong emphasis on brotherhood.

All in all its supposed to be a club that symbolizes brotherhood. It started based off old free masons, obviously, but in the 1700s it was basically just a recreational pasttime for the upper class.

Not everyone gets in so obviously there are alot of crackpot theories....

At some point down the line it started getting thrown into conspiracy theories.

Go check one out, if you join and move up the ranks, i promise you it actually helps out alot in life. forms life long friendships.

t. former mason

>t. former mason
If it's so good why are you a former?

Stop asking questions, goy.

>>Requires members to be religious
>Being Deist is considered "religious"
Religion is not only believing and having Faith - it is a system. The Freemason's have a system but it is not a spiritual one - you do not have to follow any "religious" ritual. You have the rituals and traditions of your lodge, but there is nothing religious to it ; though one could argue that rituals are inherently religious in themselves, but that's another story.

The point I'm trying to make is they do not force you to be religious - but most lodges will ask you to be open to the idea, or believe, that a "Grand Architect" exist. You can think this grand architect is the Christian God the same way you can believe this being is just the concept of Divinity. But, yes, you have to be open to the idea that something is above you and above mankind, reason, logic, space and time. Something greater if you will.

Well, that's the idea anyway. American lodges might be different, but there you go.

ahh i see whats the deal with the strange symbolism?I always wondered why our forefathers were freemasons

i got family and shit now man

Secret club for rich people from which the elites select the best servants.

The ones that display the most loyalty to the satanic believes are selected for positions of power. It's the same in every masonic lodge all over the world.

Think of it like a cattle auction.

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. Why do Cathedrals face east? Even further, why will Jesus rise in the East?

Do you really think Der Juden came up with this without any other prompting or tradition?

It's basically an exclusive Good Goyim Club - semi-secret organization of non-jews with the goal of serving the jew masters.

>You have the rituals and traditions of your lodge, but there is nothing religious to it
Duh?
>The point I'm trying to make is they do not force you to be religious
Well no, but it requires men be religious to join.
I know the GO's are a bigger hit in Belgium, so maybe ya'll just have looser rules for the legit ones.

Symbols are a language and a thing to learn from.

>Why do Cathedrals face east?
Originally? Because Jerusalem is east of Europe. Now it's because the sun rises in the east, but that's still not making it about sun worship. Just symbolism.

Halts maul

only by accident

how do you do it on purpose?

>with the goal of serving the jew masters.
Yea? How?

You know what's waiting for traitors like you.

>you cant be a Humanist and religious at the same time
>freemasonry
>religious

Pretty good, secret societies in your local area, really help you get ahead. After your initiation, which is typically a tap on each shoulder by a sword, you get lower prices in other member's businesses and you get better trade.

Depends on your usage of humanist. I figured you meant it as those athiest tards who say they believe solely in humanity.
And yea, Freemasonry is religious. Just not a/any particular religion in the Craft degrees (the chivalric and research degrees are obviously only for Christians).

The path to understanding the teachings of Judaism and the Kabbalah.

I've been a freemason for amost 6 years now and it's more or less about a strong bond between just and reasonable men and the formation of a deep-rooted brotherhood. And there's a lot of "one hand washes the other" going on. I made some influential friends there who helped me out on several occasions. One of them got me a new job which paid almost triple of what I made before.
Another is a lawyer who handled my divorce pro bono.

If you are a mason and are involved in your lodge you are pretty much set for life.

>Seal of Solomon.
You mean the Star of Remphan.

Why did you deny the christ?

>However, practically, Freemasonry is a club of greedy capitalists who attempt to get rich by making connections in the old boys club. It might be a decent start for someone looking to search the occult mysteries, but they'd be better served by self study or joining a true ceremonial magic(k) organization.

You obviously know nothing about freemasonry.. get back to /x/ we are full

I've known a few guys who joined for shit like that. Took great pleasure in blackballing them. Or if they kept the facade long enough to get in, by disappointing them until they leave.
Mercenary faggots ruin Masonry.

Sure, whatever. Tonnes of names and usages for the double triangle.

If you really want to make to the top you have to adjust your mindset. At every one of their little tests think about what a good godfearing christian would do and then do the opposite. Your handlers will be very pleased and you will advance quickly.

Just be careful, if you rise too high. you will see some weird shit. And don't worry about eating the baby flesh. It's not real, at least not the first time.

Gathering of Jewish Engineers

Freemasonry is basically most occultic knowledge compiled into a secret club for boring old white guys (that's who they are, not trying to be a le epic anti-white). That's what it is to the blue pilled. In actuality, it's just a pedophilic cult based on wicca, or sex magick

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Fd4zUClaw

youtube.com/watch?v=nLUJ60SM5JI

This article goes over the sex magick symbolism, as well.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss01e.htm

there are black masons and mexican mason

I knew a native inidan mason

>it's just a pedophilic cult based on wicca, or sex magick
Well that must be a new development. The funiest part of that is how the guy who created wicca left Freemasonry because it wasn't spoopy enough for him.

Yeah, I've heard of a masonic group for black men. Forgot the name of it.

Catholicism literally teaches that all freemasons go to hell you monkey.

Prince Hall.

Aye, the Vatican chaps are a skittish bunch who tilt at all kinds of windmills.

prince hall

Thanks, dudes

I mean, sex magick has been around for ever, just in various forms.

my grandpa was a freemason. My mom told me when I was young that he was a satanist and she burned a robe/cloak he had and threw out a bunch of pentagrams. I always thought it was bullshit, but now I wonder.

they worship lucifer and call him the morning star

they think he is like God's alter ego and necessary evil

go to youtube and type in Mystery Babylon by William Cooper if you want to know what Masonry REALLY is

this will be the best advice youll get in this thread

Bummer. Always nice to have heirlooms.

>they worship lucifer and call him the morning star
Only in the Christian degrees, obviously.

Or you could get stuff from people who know what they're talking about.

So, Ashkenazi? :^)

I'm confused though, in this thread it's been insinuated that all they'd want you to do is believe in God. I would think if you worshiped the Christian God that would have some serious contradictions to what they were going for, no?

yea that's their whole philosophy is the contradiction or duality of dark and light. that's why they have so much symbolism of checker floors, sun and moon, pillars, opposing angles

That's just how they initiate normal folk.
>We're just a fun Christian men's club!
>George Washington was a freemason, dude!

NWO shill detected

william cooper mystery babylon dont listen to this faggot

he's in every mason thread

Actually no, given that Lucifer is a Biblical Latin term for Christ. But regardless, it's not a term used in Masonry, even in the Christian degrees.

By all means watch the hilarity, but it's better to get legit stuff instead of such silliness.

So at what point do they drop the "just kidding, we're team satan" bomb?

freemasonry = numbers

also, check em

thomas plz

I'm not a mason. I've just seen things that point out the symbolism and I've heard testimony from people who used to be in it. It takes a long time to make your way up the degrees. Some lodges don't even know about all the other symbolism and really do just think of it as a club.
Lucifer was used as a term to mock Satan, as well

Is it conservative and community spirited? Are masons red pilled? Is it invite only? Does it have a lengthy selection process? Can you just show up at a lodge to learn more?

>legit stuff instead of such silliness
>silliness

No one talks like that.

I got invited to join by one of my senior managers.

I declined when I found out it was a bunch of fucking Hillsong tier faggots throwing BBQ's on the weekend to raise money for kids and spend Thursday evenings getting drunk with cops and councilmen so they can escape their ugly wives and kids and play grown-up tree houses.

to be one ask one

go to a lodge and ask thats all you need to do

the guy you're asking this question to is a shill don't believe the shit he is saying

Wannabe Jews, controlled by the Jews, doing jewish work in the jewish interest for the glory of eternal jew aka Satan. Must be purged.

Under the allied organizations header: Rainbow Girls

THE FEMINISTS ARE IN WITH THE NWO !

so wait a second, is this a networking/occultist thing like scientology or closer to Skull and Bones.

skull and bones and freemasonry are the same thing , just different sect of the same agenda.

Read about this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)

The one I was exposed to was like a fucking Lions or Rotary club.

Super gay and full of old blokes. At best I could have got a promotion out of it and maybe hooked up with some cheap dental or had a lawyer look over some contracts for free.

Maybe in America it's awesome.

I guess it depends on who you are. Some people use it to network and be in the club. And others, like the elites of the Skull and Bones use it to practice occultism and whatnot. It's multi-layered. That's why you have the stepping stones, ya know?

Yes, I'm going east.

>It takes a long time to make your way up the degrees.
Not really. Unless you're in a TO Lodge, the Craft degrees can be as brief as three months (or a day, if you're in Pennsylvania...). And then you can join the appendant degrees whenever you choose.
>Some lodges don't even know about all the other symbolism and really do just think of it as a club.
That's only because the members of those lodges join under the false impression that they're joining Rotary or Elks.

>No one talks like that.
I disagree.

>Is it conservative and community spirited?
Yes. Very.
>Are masons red pilled?
Some are. But not all. If they really focused on the lessons, they would be.
>Is it invite only?
No. Invites are forbidden. You have to join of your own free will.
>Does it have a lengthy selection process?
Kinda. But more because we only meet once per month.
>Can you just show up at a lodge to learn more?
Yes, but that's likely to be fruitless, since again, we only meet once per month. Unless you go to the Grand Lodge or get an appointment.

>skull and bones and freemasonry are the same thing
Similar, but not the same thing. Like Freemasonry and the Knights of Columbus.

>The one I was exposed to was like a fucking Lions or Rotary club.
Oh i hear that. Fortunately most of the guys who are of that mindset are dying off, so it's getting back to proper Freemasonry. Unles you're in NSW.
>Maybe in America it's awesome.
In very few places.

freemasonry was alright till the jews infiltrated, as always

>inb4 jews invented it

apparently one of my great grandfathers was a freemason

he had a ring and shit

it must have been hard to be a freemason in fascist spain, masonry was forbidden and punished

>Oh i hear that. Fortunately most of the guys who are of that mindset are dying off, so it's getting back to proper Freemasonry. Unles you're in NSW.

Sydney.

And one of the reasons I got invited was because I was organizing some charity stuff for work and one of the seniors was impressed and really into it.

Plus he went to HILLSONG.

It's the new anonamouse. Didn't you get the memo?

>why did you deny the Christ?

Well he got a new job with triple the salary!

>He used to only make ten pieces of silver

Oh jeez. My sympathies, bro. I don't know how anyone tolerates the state which declared, "Nothing esoteric or occult in lodge!"

>you will see some weird shit

like?

>Oh i hear that. Fortunately most of the guys who are of that mindset are dying off, so it's getting back to proper Freemasonry.

what like creepy sex rituals and solitary confinement? Not trying to be sarcastic but I'm working on 0 information here.

>what like creepy sex rituals and solitary confinement?
Naw, like studying the sciences, and brainstorming ideas on how to better society.

Basically started out as a labor union / price fixing cartel for masons.

Evolved into esoteric bullshit.

It's a VIP religion/cult now.

Tolstoy describes is pretty fully in the latter part of War and Peace.

>You've of course read the latter part of War and Peace haven't you Sup Forums?

It's an anti Christian society with some gussied up materialism/self worship in a lot of spooky/satanic trappings.