OAK:Raiders without Amerson, Conley vs Buffalo
WAS:Norman listed questionable, expected to play
MIA:Gase: Cutler will return Week 9 vs. Raiders
DET:Lions list Tate (shoulder) as questionable
HOU:Texans LT Brown on owner: 'It's not over'
DET:Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 8
HOU:Hopkins didn't practice due to owner comments

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/simmons-rips-jon-gruden-has-patronizing-name-for-espn-execs-who-like-him/ar-AAu8EHJ?li=BBnba9I&ocid=U348DHP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second for Miller > Mack

>The state of the Redskins OLine

Who /#1 pick/ here?

Bosa

>literally elevated the whole defense since hes been a starter
>Miller has an elite secondary behind him
>macks defense is overall dogshit

dolphins need to draft a qb instead of dicking around with mediocre vets

but gase is a shit coach so it dont matter

>HOU:Texans LT Brown on owner: 'It's not over'
FUCKING DROP IT BROWN. YOU WON'T WIN GOD DAMMIT.

like 5 guys total died on MNF, it was a bloodbath

does he retire?

>you now remember "Chris" Everett
>you now remember Jon Kitna
>you don't remember Dan McGwire

you now remember Curtis Painter

MAYBE WE CAN TRANSITION TERRELLE PRYOR TO OLINE

Be grateful

i hope not, but tearing ACL and MCL at his age is scary. he might be done
>you now remember Joe Webb

do you think the lions need to trade for Bilal Powell

I honestly hope so
He'd still be our best olineman, but every time his legs have to be rebuilt, he slips further away from the GOAT he once was
I don't want him to stick around only to get cut by heartless howie

Is there a reason why he should?

>t. cowcuck

nice try

Can the Broncos make the playoffs????
Just end my life senpai

fug I miss him so much ;_;

If the Lions can't have a 100 yard rusher with Barry Sanders, and Billy Sims in the building this Sunday night then they will never have one ever again and I will boycott them.

Also making Ingram look like a king
And Ingram was pretty decent beforehand

ty bosa

>Being this wrong

Because this team fucking needs his ass because he's the best offensive lineman they have right now. I don't want him to be cut or traded out of spite.

Had Billy Sims had access to modern medicine, he would have recovered from his knee injury and become a hall of fame RB that he was meant to be.

you're dumb as fuck or just became an eagles "fan" in the last couple of weeks
howie almost cut him this offseason when he was healthy and by far our best lineman
no way he'd be back, might as well leave on his own terms

It's like the inmates are running the prison in here.

lmao Justin Verlander literally cucking the Tigers

>the $(ers and dolphins face competition for the title of the most virtue signaling team in the league

>slips further away from the GOAT
he's still top 2 in the league though

think about how many careers this applies to, really makes you wonder

Ok thread, but you forgot to put "General"

Did you mean to respond to someone else?

Actual kek that he said this

I was disappointed in Justin Verlander's dick. It isn't very nice, it's totally average.

Easy

this isn't madden
no one knows how a 35 year old who is 350 pounds will recover from having his knee put back together
howie wanted to cut his ass this offseason when he had no injury issues

If he's so good, why are the Raidniggers in last place?

I could see them doing it for sure this season especially if a LT catches their eye in the draft

Because the DC is awful

>posting the PC version
"It's like the slaves are running the plantations now"

Literally /ourguy/

>unironically hiring Pagano

i wish he said that
they'd at least be somewhat justified for getting their tits in a twist over that

how many games is it now lol, like 60?

>howie wanted to cut his ass
You pulled this, out of YOUR ass. He got extended this off-season because he's luries bff

Kek

>somebody says something that can be interpreted as vaguely offensive
>AYO FUCK WHITEY *kneels respectfully*

ah yes the """""modern""""" world

Tell me about it. That's why I'm watching CFB and baseball until this shit blows over or comes to a head. Roger Goodell is a spineless coward.

Give me a quick rundown on this, my friend mentioned something about a player chimping out about another player using this phrase or something?

I don't follow your girly man sports so didn't really follow.

msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/simmons-rips-jon-gruden-has-patronizing-name-for-espn-execs-who-like-him/ar-AAu8EHJ?li=BBnba9I&ocid=U348DHP

>ESPN loves Gruden because ESPN is run, for the most part, by middle-aged white guys who spent the past 15-25 years living in central Connecticut.

what is his fucking problem?

Negroes getting uppity because they dislike being compared to criminals.

Texans owner is a fucking illiterate who tried to say "inmates running the asylum" but he said "running the prison" instead. Most black people in the U.S. are in prison so they quite understandably took offense. The dude is a moron.

he only pretends to like football because the pats are good

>DET:Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 8

What good are you?

>dude white guys lmao!

Done with this season tbqh, I knew Jay Cutlel wouldn't win this team a superbowl from the season started. I just wanted to see a playoff win at most.

Both Cutler and Moore will both be gone this year.

Tannehill is coming back next season, he's still under this big contract and will just be turning 30. Gase just won't trade Tannehill and I don't think any team would trade for him, so you might as well use him and I don't even think QB is the problem here. Tannehill was actually pretty good before the injury and elite QB's don't just fall off trees. Tannehill is above average imo (in my opinion) and he's better than whatever QB will be on the Free Agency or whoever QB will be coming out this draft class

The problem is the playcalling with these shit small yard slants, flats and screens on almost every passing down. Then the O-line not sliding the protection and setting up blocks for the run. In their defense the O-line was being coached by a coke head.

Just tank the season, fire the entire front office, get some Guards, CB's and a new play calling system.

>Most black people in the U.S. are in prison so they quite understandably took offense
>quite understandably
kys cuck

most black people ARE criminals

I'm laughing at you still, Bahama Mama. Pls give Kiko Alonso.

what if the eagles traded for an over-the-hill matt forte

If a black man were talking quarterbacks, and said "he has a tiny cock to pull this off" instead of "tiny chance" i would be understandably offended as a white man even though i don't have a tiny cock.

>Chargers working out Koo again

DIDN'T YOU LEARN BEFORE?!

That's mildly hilarious.

Any chance he phrased it that way on purpose just to help burn the bitch down faster?

lol

>If a black man were talking quarterbacks, and said "he has a tiny cock to pull this off" instead of "tiny chance" i would be understandably offended as a white man

>>>/reddit/

You know we have a huge influx in college football of rugby punters from Australia, I wonder if we'll ever see rugby kickers. With the kind of accuracy these lads kick with, they could shatter records.

I would take a few verbal insults for a couple million 2bh

Easy

who are the most attractive NFL players?

alex smith hands down is the hottest qb in the league

Fucked the chargers lost to the dolphins lol

That's so chargers x

If you can punt a rugby ball 40 meters, just wait. You will be recruited by colleges and if you're good enough, you can get a job in the NFL and make a few million.

Hey Aaron!

Its almost ridiculous enough to be deliberate, but even supposedly educated people tend to butcher idioms like it's their job. People have lost millions over less, I don't think he wanted this.

I want to see his ass gone. the season is already trash with all our good defensive players on IR, may as well start looking forward, and I'd rather not have to commit $5 million to a mediocre lineman if we're committing to the meme qb

*autistic screeching*

howie approached him about a pay cut and he obviously refused
there were rumblings of howie just telling him to fuck off, but cooler heads prevailed and he got an extension that gave the eagles more cap space and gave him more guaranteed money

none of that will prevent him from being cut next year if he doesn't come back 100%

>they fell for the pagano meme

>normie cuck still thinks he belongs here

whatever meme we created that brought you here, take it and leave, it was probably cancerous

I'm glad people are realizing Tannehill has NEVER BEEN the problem with this team, our OC and OL are trash.

Dude is a solid QB but I'm afraid his body can't take the abuse anymore.

>yfw you realize Rivers isn't Lynn's /guy/ and they're gonna draft a meme black qb

>all our good defensive players on IR
There's still Clowney (knock on wood). But yeah, freakin' Watt AND Mercilus on the same god damn drive.
>I'd rather not have to commit $5 million to a mediocre lineman if we're committing to the meme qb
Yeah, I don't want the Texans to commit anything they don't have to. I just want Brown to stop pushing the issue. I get business is business and he want mo monies, but god dammit I still think we need Brown for at least this season so Watson doesn't get completely blindsided and killed. I don't want the meme to be over before it really starts.

Stafford

This. Knowing the political turmoil the NFL is in right now, saying that phrase is absolutely retarded especially with other players around

>stop doubting our completely non existent offense and flukey meme wins!!

Literally you like 3 days ago

>falcons lose 3 straight
>fluke win

Bhghbghh

You're a brainlet retard and you've already lost. Keep raging though by all means.

Are Eagles fans the worst in the league?

They're more delusional than they were in 2013.

He's not doing anything to rivers until his contract is up desu. They really should draft a QB soon so they can lean from him though

Glad you agreed the Derek Carr is awful.

You seem to be keeping track, why don't you tell us

christ shut the fuck up you god damned buffoon

>chargers give them the game
>falcons blow a 17 point lead
>get absolutely blown the fuck out by the ravens

Fluke

The 2014 Patriots I'd wager

Forgot to mention

>jets shitting the bed in the 4th

Wasn't Miami outscored by like 50+ points offensively in all their wins or some shit like that

>17 point comeback is a fluke

nu-/nfl/..