He's racist outside of Sup Forums

>he's racist outside of Sup Forums
>he unironically thinks he's part of a superior race in his everyday thoughts
>he said the words nigger, cuck and shill in real life

Made me think

Saying nigger is considered normal here

I once said at a family gathering that "I think the two world wars were basically the suicide of the white race."

I think what their brains interpreted my sentence as was more like "I hate niggers man."

You were kinda right though

>hes a shitskin with LOW IQ that has contributed nothing to modern civilization sitting behind a white invention
>hes someone who is so dumb to get persuaded by a bunch of semetics in media to think that hating his own race is a good thing
>le weird looking human picture dot jee pee gee

I'm none of those things.

I love Sup Forums, but hearing "cuck" etc IRL makes me cringe. Ishygddt

Most racists actually have inferiority complexes, not superiority complexes. People with superiority complexes don't seek out the safety and validation of a group.

>>he unironically thinks he's part of a superior race in his everyday thoughts

I am.

>he is a nigger who needs lives with said Race
>not superior to you

Try and leave you shitskin and see how far you get.

reddit newfriends are so easy to catch these days

>h-he posted a reaction image ! on Sup Forums ! crucify him quick !

why don't frogs ever attack people that are actually a threat to them?

Right or wrong, the point is I revealed my power level around normies and rather than red pilling them I think I just reinforced their blue pilled beliefs slightly.

Like I give a shit though, one of my older cousins is the kind of douche who takes a picture of his food and posts it online when at restaurants, and carries around a selfie stick. Some people just aren't worth saving.

>Most racists actually have inferiority complexes, not superiority complexes. People with superiority complexes don't seek out the safety and validation of a group.

Sure, being racist requires validation of a group? Yep, being racist against shitskins is the mainstream thought; not hating on whites. You've actually proved the opposite of what you wanted with that comment.

If they had inferiority complex, they would be leftists saying that we're all equal, and advocating for affirmative action.

What, pray tell, do you do that makes you superior to anyone else? What do you contribute to our species other than having internet-educated opinions and being a wageslave? Because those don't count

I don't know dude, I think he has a point. A lot of the overtly racist people are insecure manlets who need to constantly prove how hard they are.

See nigger culture in America for an example.

>hey nigga u gay
*smacks lips"
>WUT U SAY NIGGA
*cocks gun*
>AYO NIGGA WHAT U SAY
*fires 6 times point blank missing every shot*
>AY NIGGA HOL STILL

Fuck off Momo

Lmao these mental gymnastics
1/10 for making me laugh

For once France is totally right about the something.

If you are the type of person who tries to "redpill people" and basically act like a stormweenie IRL (even though its annoying on here too)

fucking gas yourself

So?

Aperently he dose not give a fuck.

To a certain extent you're right. On the other hand, I know a lot of BAC, ex-French Foreign Legion and other special forces, and I've never met one that isn't racist. I've seen more racists that aren't manlets than the other way around.

I was once arrested for possesion, and the cops unironically told me 4 times in the ride to the station: "Man, I'm sorry. It's not you we want to arrest, it's those fucking niggers and arabs."

There will always be outliers.

>mental gymnastics
The original post is mental gymastics. "Traditional" racists are ostracized by society, whereas racism towards those of European heritage is seen as an honorable cause. I do understand that critical thinking is hard for a nigger, but do try, it's not that hard.

lock them in a basement and beat them with a bible

What is this?

Only way you can not be racist against turkroaches is if you're a turkroach or some other subhuman shite

Why would anybody be racist against our african american brothers? They are good guys, I love the meme about their violence, when crackers keep insulting them, it's self defence lol

I say black bastard in real life, its common down here

Nigger is associated with ebonics, we don't swoop that low.

>Implying we are racist
>Implying we don't just say racist stuff on Sup Forums to trigger cucks such as yourself

Well i think the evidence points in the direction of differences in intelligence etc between populations. I guess it depends on what kind of superiority you mean. But for me its about continuing the story of the Finnish nation and Europeans in general, not becoming a cheap copy of the USA. I don't hate shitskins, I just want them to live in their own countries, perfectly happy and content if at all possible.

>Revealing your power level in social situations
Fortunately for me, no one would understand what I say.