Is racemixing with japanese considered degenerate? I thought they're considered honorary aryans

Is racemixing with japanese considered degenerate? I thought they're considered honorary aryans

Why do you want to racemix?
Why not just pump and dump?

You want your kids to have slant eyes? not me.

I would say no, because of that very reason.

But my girlfriend is Korean, not Japanese, so I guess I'm a degenerate race traitor.

Great post, my friend.

I-I swear I dont like all those energetic, funny asian girls coming in more and more numbers in here

White girls are better right guys? r-right?

"Honorary" Aryans. Honorary means that while they are not true full blooded Aryans, they are still worthy of respect and equal rights among us true Aryans. That doesn't mean however we should be breeding with them. Because us and the Japanese come from COMPLETELY different cultural and racial backgrounds. Bringing in a half white half jap child is just immoral and wrong.

While I do understand and support your views, I'd much rather tolerate asians amongs us, then other races like negs and kebab.

Since a lot of airheaded white women now prefer niggercock then aryacock and you can only choose a 'not aryan' woman, then asian is the best bet, cz I ain't touching negs, kebab or kike bitches.

Neg and kebab sperm is like zerg DNA. Whatever it touches it contaminates.
There were quite a few hungarian chicks who 'choose' 'husbands' from wealthy gulf families (aka kebabdick) and ALL and I mean ALL their kids look like they were born from 2 kebabs. NOT a single trace of white genes in them. Like I said, zerg DNA, absorbs anything.

>Is racemixing with japanese considered degenerate?
Yes fuck off

Both sides do except in Japan they are called haifu or something like that

Is shitposting about racemixing politics?

Leave the Japanese to the Japanese. They're a mostly homogenous nation just leave them alone you fucking jews.

No racemixing.
No immigration.
No cultural marxism.

Cant stop the pussy train famalam

Don't have a son. If you do, he'll look chinky, and that in turn will make him question why his asian mom didn't fuck an asian man.

Yellow fever fags hang yourself

Honorary aryan
Not actual aryan

>no guns
:^)

You can own guns here.

I wouldn't mind tapping jap ass desu senpai, definitely better option than western sluts at very least.

The biggest meme on Sup Forums has to be 'Aryan'

So you say as you post from pooinloo land

>flag

:^)

Saint Rodger had to achieve Martyrdom to warn us about race mixing.

Yes. We don't need to foul up their gene pool with mongy halfcasts that are twice as likely to suffer from mental disorders, and vice versa.

>complain niggers and other nonwhites fucking up white women
>want to fuck asian women instead

WHY ALL OF MY FUCKING WHY

we are lost, dont drag pure nipps down with you. leave them alone.
Japan should be a protected zone

Do you think asian mongrels look white?

only kids still use this meme

India has a huge population so ofcourse it contains pajeets.

>twice as likely to suffer from mental disorders

Nice meme

He looks like he has downs.

>protect your own women
>spread seed to other men's women

Not a hard concept flippo

/thread

isn't it strange that downs syndrom is mostly undiscovered in asians?
imagine how many of them have it and people just didnt notice